So, what do you want?
你要干吗
What? No. Nothing. I mean, what would I want?
什么 没什么 我会要什么东西
Well, I don’t know.
这个我不知道
Your wife’s already gone through all your mother’s jewelry.
不过 你老婆已经翻遍了你妈妈全部的首饰
No, dad, I’m just calling to see how you’re doing. just….
不 爸爸 我打电♥话♥来是想问候你一下
Anything new with the old neighborhood?
和老邻居有什么新进展吗
Yeah. No.
好吧 没有
Great. Smooth sailing.
好吧 祝你一切顺利
Yeah.
好的
Okay, good. good, then. oh, hey, dad. yeah.
很好 对了 老爸 什么事
You wouldn’t happen to still know
你不会碰巧还记得那个
That guy that has the Lions season tickets?
有狮子队赛季票的人吧
Oh, you fuck.
你个死小子
Dad.

Ain’t she sweet.
车子是不是很漂亮
Come on, girl.
进来 好姑娘
Yo, what’s up? What are you guys doing out here, man?
怎么了 你们两个在干什么
Nothing. Minding our own business.
没什么 做自己的事情
Just hanging out.
就出来散散心
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么
What? I told you guys already
什么 我跟你说过
Can’t I just come hang out with my little cousin?
我不能和自己的表弟出去逛逛吗
We have good news for you, man.
有个好消息要告诉你
Oh, really? And what’s that?
真的吗 什么消息
Only for guy talk.
这是男人之间的谈话
I don’t think so. Why not?
我可不这么认为 为什么不是
Come on, man. We gonna give you another shot, man.
来吧 我们再给你个机会
Don’t go, Thao. Mind your own business, girl.
Thao 不要去 管好自己吧 小妞
Come on, let’s go. Come.
来吧 出发了 来吧
Yeah, what are you gonna do, huh? Come on, dog.
你想怎么样 来吧 小子
Look. you’ve broken daddy’s gnome.
你把爸爸的土地神打破了
What the hell is this?
到底怎么回事
Get up. Get off my lawn.
起来 离开我的草坪
Listen, old man, you don’t wanna fuck with me.
听着 老头子 你可别惹我
Did you hear me? I said, get off my lawn now.
没听到我的话吗 马上离开我的草坪
Are you fucking crazy? go back in the house.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 快回屋里去吧
Yeah. I blow a hole in your face, and then I go in the house.
可以 在你脸上打个洞 我就回屋里
And I sleep like a baby. You can count on that.
相信我 我会睡得很香
We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea
我们过去在朝鲜就是把你们这些小矮子
Use you for sandbags.
拿来做沙包
Okay.
好吧
But you better watch your back. Fuck it, man, he’s crazy.
但是你最好小心点 他妈的 他疯了
We’ll get this cracker next time.
我们下次再来
Thank you.
谢谢
Get off my lawn.
离开我的草坪
What the hell is this?
到底怎么回事
Christ.
天哪
No, no. no, no, no. come on, no more. no more.
不 不 不 不要再拿来了
No more. what?
不要再拿来了 怎么
Stay right there. Stay right there.
站住 站住
Why can’t you just leave me alone?
你们就不能让我清静会吗
We brought you some shallots to plant.
我们带了些可以种的葱
I don’t want them. they’re perennials.
我不要 这是多年生植物
They come back every year.
每年都会重新生长
Why are you bringing me all this garbage?
为什么要给我这些垃圾
Because….
因为
Because you saved Thao.
因为你救了邵
I didn’t save anybody.
我谁都没救
I just, I kept a bunch of jabbering gooks off of my lawn, that’s all.
我只是把一帮亚裔小子从草坪上赶出去
You’re a hero to the neighborhood. I’m not a hero.
你是邻居们的英雄 我不是英雄
They think you are. That’s why they keep bringing you gifts.
他们认为是 所以才会不断给你送礼物
Please, take them. They’re wrong.
请收下吧 他们错了
Now, I just want to be left alone. thank you.
我现在只想一个人清静点 谢谢
Wait.
等等
This is my mom, Vu.
这是我的妈妈 布
I’m Sue, and that’s my brother, Thao.
我叫苏 这是我的弟弟邵
We live next door. so?
我们住在你隔壁 那又怎样
Thao wants to say something.
邵想要跟你说点事
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what? For trying to steal your car.
为什么 为试图偷你的车道歉
Let me tell you something, boy.
我告诉你 小子
You step on this property again, you’re done.
你再敢踏入我的地盘 你就完了
Good afternoon, Walt.
下午好 沃尔特
I told you I’m not going to confession.
我跟你说过我不去忏悔
Why didn’t you just call the police? What?
你为什么没有报♥警♥ 你说什么
I do work with some of the hmong gangs…
我和一些苗族人工作
…and I heard there was trouble in the neighborhood.
听说社区里出了事情
Why didn’t you call the police?
你为什么没有报♥警♥
Well….
这个嘛
You know, I prayed that they would show up…
我祈求他们能出现来着
…but nobody answered.
但是没人理我
What were you thinking?
你当时怎么想的
Someone could have been killed. We’re talking life and death here.
可能会有人被杀 人命关天
When things go wrong, you gotta act quickly.
出了状况 你必须反应迅速
When we were in Korea,
我们在朝鲜的时候
And a thousand screaming gooks came across our line.
成千上万呐喊的亚洲人冲向我们的战线
…we didn’t call the police, we reacted.
我们没有报♥警♥ 而是反抗
We’re not in Korea, Mr. Kowalski.
这里不是朝鲜 科瓦尔斯基先生
I’ve been thinking about our conversation on life and death.
我一直在想我们关于生和死的谈话
About what you said.
关于你说的话
About how you carry around all the horrible things you were forced to do..
关于你如何被迫承受这些可怕的事情
…horrible things that won’t leave you.
你无法摆脱的可怕事情
It seems it would do you good to unload some of that burden.
卸掉这些重负 可能对你有好处
Things done during war are terrible.
战争时期的事情很可怕
Being ordered to kill.
奉命去杀戮
Killing to save yourself, killing to save others.
杀人以求自保 还有保护其他人
You’re right. those are things I know nothing about…
你说得没错 我对那些事情一无所知
…but I do know about forgiveness…
但是我懂得原谅
…and I’ve seen a lot of men who have confessed their sins…
我还见过很多人忏悔自己的罪过
…admitted their guilt, and left their burdens behind them.
承认自己的罪行 卸下身上的重负
Stronger men than you.
都是比你坚强的人
Men at war who were ordered to do appalling things…
曾在战争中奉命做些骇人听闻的事情
…and are now at peace.
现在生活得很平静
Well, I gotta hand it to you, padre.
神父 我真服了
You came here with your guns loaded this time.
你这次是有备而来
Thank you.
谢谢
And you’re right about one thing.
有一件事情你说对了
About stronger men than me reaching their salvation.
就是比我强悍的人度过苦海
Well, halle-fucking-lujah.
去他妈的 哈利路亚
But you’re wrong about something else.
但是其他的事情你说错了
What’s that, Mr. Kowalski?
什么事情 科瓦尔斯基先生
The thing that haunts a man the most is what he isn’t ordered to do.
最困扰一个人的并不是奉命去做的事情
There. You finally look like a human being again.
好了 终于又有人样了
You shouldn’t wait so long between haircuts, you cheap son of a bitch.
你这么长时间不理发 真抠门
Yeah. well, I’m surprised you’re still around.
没错 你还在这工作我也很意外
I was always hoping you’d die…
我一直希望你已经死了
…and they’d get somebody who knew what they were doing.
另外他们雇佣了知道怎么干活的人
Instead you just keep hanging around like the doo-wop dago you are.
而不是你这样闲逛的外国佬
That’ll be 10 bucks, Walt. Ten bucks? Jesus Christ, Martin.
总共10块 Walt 10块 天哪 马丁
What are you, half jew or something? You keep raising the prices.
你是半个犹太人还是怎么的 老是涨价
It’s been 10 bucks for the last five years,
过去五年都是收10块
You hard-nosed,Polack son of a bitch.
你个顽固的波兰混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, keep the change. See you in three weeks, prick.
没错 不用找了 三周后见 贱♥人♥
Not if I see you first, dipshit.
除非我先见到你 混♥蛋♥
Since everything could go downhill after that.
在那之后 一切都在走下坡路
Yeah, that’s true. That would suck.
是啊 的确如此 那太糟糕了
That’s cool, you know? yeah. Ain’t shit going on, man.
那很酷的 知道吗 没什么鸟事
Ain’t shit going on.
没什么鸟事
Man, look at this. look at this, Monk. Check this out.
快来看看 和尚
Oooh. boy. Oh, yeah.
嘿 小子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!