反正我还会照样想念你
will make no difference
to my remembrance of you.
比蒂,我回来了
Biddy, I’m home.
说吧,匹普
Well, Pip?
自从上次见到您之后
I’ve come into such…
good fortune
我交上了好运
since I saw you last,
Miss Havisham.
是啊,我,我心里很感激
And, uh, I’m so grateful for it.
是啊,贾格斯先生我见了
Yes. I saw Mr. Jaggers.
这事儿听说了
I have heard about it.
你明天就走啦,匹普
Well, so you go tomorrow, Pip.
我明天就走
Yes, Miss Havisham.
好好的
Well, be good.
别胡来
Deserve it.
你要照贾格斯先生的指点办事
And abide by Mr. Jaggers’
instructions.
要永远保持匹普这个名字
You will always keep the name
of Pip, you know.
是,是,哈维沙姆小姐
Oh, yes, Miss Havisham.
这事请您也告诉埃斯特拉
You will let Estella know
of my good fortune?
我已经写信把这事告诉她了
I have already written,
telling her about it.
再见
Good-bye.
再见,庞布丘克大叔
Good-bye, Uncle Pumblechook.
– 再见 – 再见,匹普,保重,保重
– Good-bye.
– Good-bye, Pip. Take care.
– 我会的 – 保重
– I will. – Take care.
– 匹普,伙计,再见 – 再见,乔
– Pip, old chum. Good-bye.
– Good-bye, Joe.
让我跟你在这儿再多呆一天
Perhaps I could stay here
another night with you.
我,我,我写信去伦敦就说…
Yes, I… I’ll write to London
and tell them that…
匹普,你今天就走
Pip. You’re going today.
再见,比蒂
Good-bye, Biddy.
比蒂,那些话我不是有心的…
Look, I… I… I didn’t mean
what I said about…
当然你不是
Of course you didn’t, Pip.
你可别忘了,戴正帽子,到伦敦别忘本
Just remember, hold on
to your crown in London town.
再见…
Good-bye.
(真为你感到骄傲)
Proud day.
(我要走了,老伙计)
Way to go, lad.
(走了,比蒂,照顾好…)
All right, Biddy, look after…
(- 保重 – 我会的)
– Take care now. – I will.
(再见)
Good-bye.
(再见)
BYE-Bye!
(再见)
Bye.
伦敦篇 1836年
匹普,匹普,匹普先生?
Mr. Pip!
– 啊? – 赫伯特.波克特
– Yes? – Herbert Pocket.
哦,你好
Oh. How do you do?
贾格斯先生安排我来接你
Mr. Jaggers arranged
for me to meet you.
我买♥♥了,买♥♥了点饭后吃的水果
I’ve, um, I’ve just bought
some fruit for after dinner.
说实话我都快饿死了
Well, uh, the fact is
I’m half-starved now.
哦,那你吃吧
Oh. Well, here you are.
哦,谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
那么,那走吧,呃…呃
Well, uh, come along. Um…
送你去见贾格斯先生
I’m to take you to Mr. Jaggers.
呃…再安排你住下
Uh, then you’ll go to your rooms.
跟我住一起
You’ll be lodging with me.
呃…是贾格斯先生安排的
Uh, Mr. Jaggers has arranged it.
谢谢
Thank you.
(喂,走路留点神)
Here. Watch how you go.
背后留神,背后留神
Mind your backs,mind your backs.
(卖♥♥苹果咯,卖♥♥苹果咯)
Lovely apples! Lovely apples!
啊,匹普先生
Ah. Mr. Pip?
波克特
Pocket.
贾格斯先生出庭还没回来
Mr. Jaggers hasn’t returned
from court yet.
叫你在里边等他
You’re to wait for him inside.
哦,你一块儿进来吧
Aren’t you coming in, too?
不,对不起,伙计
No, um, if you don’t mind,
old chap,
我…还是呆在外头看箱子
I’ll… I’ll stay out here
and mind the trunk.
说实话,我见了贾格斯先生就发虚
The fact is, your Mr. Jaggers
always makes me feel guilty.
也不知道为什么
And I never know what for.
过去没来过伦敦?
Never been in London before?
没有
No.
当初我也这样,看着什么都新鲜
I was new here once.
Now I know me way about.
这地方犯罪的多?
Is it a very wicked place?
骗子啊,强盗啊,杀人的,伦敦都有
Some’ll cheat ya, some’ll rob ya,
some’ll murder ya in London.
可别的地方也照样有
But some’ll do that
for you anywhere.
坐吧
Sit down.
呃…贾格斯先生,我…
Oh. Oh… Mr. Jaggers…
我没空,没空
No time now. No time.
贾格斯先生…
Mr. Jaggers, sir…
我没话要跟你说
I have nothing to say to you now.
我要知道的都知道了
I want to know no more
than I know of you.
钱付了吗?
Have you paid Wemmick?
– 付了,付了,我想,我… – 你想?
– Yes, sir. I… I thought, uh… – You thought?
我跟你说过不要想
That’s what I told you not to do.
我替你想,就够了
I think for you.
That’s enough for you.
我不要你想,不许你想
I don’t want you to think.
I won’t have it.
可我有个证人…他能证明我无罪
I… I got a witness who’ll swear
to my innocence.
出庭作证
In court. In court.
他来作证?他出庭能证明什么呢?
Oh, he will, will he? And what
will he swear to in court?
你叫他怎么说就怎么说,您哪
Uh, whatever you
tell him to say, sir.
出去,带着他一起出去
Get out and take
your witness with you.
出去
Get out!
滚,滚
Out! Up!
再废话我们把钱退给你不管了
Another word, and Wemmick will
give you back your money.
你是谁?有什么事?
Yes, who are you?
What do you want?
钱付了吗?
Have you paid Wemmick?
– 呃…这是匹普先生 – 什么?
– Uh, it’s Mr. Pip, sir. – What?
他刚到伦敦
Just come up to London.
这么回事
Oh, so it is.
到我办公室来,匹普先生
Well, come inside my office, Mr. Pip.
– 贾格斯先生… – 嗯,你拿着
– Mr. Jaggers… – You’ll want those.
这些是我推荐给你的
They’re cards
of honest tradesmen
规矩铺子的名片
with whom I wish you to deal.
你可以赊账,匹普先生,可别乱赊
You’ll find your credit good,
Mr. Pip. Don’t abuse it.
还有呃…这个也拿着…
Oh, and, uh, you’ll want that, too.
你第一个月的津贴
Your first month’s allowance.
可是…可是这么多
But- but it’s such a lot.
这叫我怎么花得了呢?
But I’ll never be able
to spend that much.
我看呐,匹普先生,你能花得了
Believe me, Mr. Pip,
you will find a way.
也难免由此堕落
Of course,you’ll go wrong somehow.
错不在我,再见了,先生
No fault of mine.
Good day to you, sir.
(你怎么拦着我?我立刻要见他)
出去,你给我出去
Hopeless. Get out!
你从哪来给我滚到哪去
Get out, you filthy old vagabond!
Get out!
– 魏密克 – (你耗在这儿也没用)
– Wemmick! – No use for you.
是,您哪
Yes, sir?
哦,要命,这门可真紧啊
Oh, damn me,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!