his very life to join me here.
他待我这么好,我最起码也得跟他去
After all he’s done for me,
it’s the least I can do for him.
只要…他安全地到了国外
Now, once– once he’s safely
settled abroad,
我再回来,要求埃斯特拉嫁给我
then I’ll return and ask
Estella to marry me.
谁啊?
Who is it?
德鲁默尔
Drummle.
匹普,老朋友,请你帮我个忙
Pip, old chap. I have a favor to ask.
我得到你的乡下去旅行一次
Going to take a journey
to your part of the country.
都是臭洼地,可我也没法子
Loathe marshlands,
still I have no choice.
那儿有什么像样的旅馆?
Know a decent inn
where I might stay the night?
有,有,野猪饭店
Yes, the– the Blue Boar.
嗯,反正我不打算住太久
Hm, well, I don’t plan to stay long,
可埃斯特拉要跟她的保护人谈谈
but Estella insists upon speaking
才肯跟我走
with her old guardian
before we go off.
你跟埃斯特拉怎么了?
What have you to do with Estella?
你没听说?
Why, haven’t you heard?
埃斯特拉答应嫁我了
Estella has agreed to marry me.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
小伙子,我从来不对下等人撒谎
My dear fellow,
I never lie to my inferiors.
说你是撒谎
Tell me you’re lying!
匹普
Pip!
匹普,别打
Pip, no!
你放心,波克特
Why, Pocket.
我一点不生气
I take offense at that.
一个铁匠家的孩子还能什么样?
Blacksmith’s boy never too far
from his forge, is he?
匹普,怎么了?
Pip, what happened?
匹普,你不能走
Pip, you can’t leave now.
你设法给我和马格威奇买♥♥两张船票
Try to arrange a boat package
for Magwitch and me while I’m gone.
我明天就回伦敦
I’ll be back in London tomorrow.
匹普,你去哪儿?
Pip, where are you going?
埃斯特拉,我起誓
Estella, I swear,
只要你拒绝他,我宁可…
I will never trouble you
with my love again
自己不再爱你了
if you’ll refuse him now.
哦,匹普,我是一个很坏的女人
Oh, Pip, I’m a most
imperfect woman.
什么缺点我都有
只有一样,我有自知之明
I possess every fault save one.
I do not delude myself.
我要嫁德鲁默尔先生
因为我厌倦这样的生活
I will marry Mr. Drummle
because I am weary of my life,
要能改变,我什么都愿意
and I am willing enough
to change it.
以他的财富…和地位
他才能养得起
With his wealth and position,
he can afford to keep
我这样养尊处优的人
so precious an object as myself.
心真狠,你走就走,别再回来见我们
Cold heart. You would go now
and never see us again.
这你也收下
Then, take these, too.
我…我不稀罕
I do not want them.
你看她
Look at her.
那么狠,那么没良心
So hard. So thankless.
还是这个家里长大的呢
In the house
where she was reared.
谁…教我这么狠的?
Who taught me to be hard?
在我学着变骄傲的时候,谁夸我了?
Who praised me when I learnt
my first lesson in pride?
在我小时候
And when I was a child,
谁坐在我对面,脸色…铁青,叫人害怕…
who sat before me with a face
so strange and frightening,
把她的恨…教给我?
teaching me hard lessons?
可是,我现在不再怕你了
Well, now you no longer frighten me.
可怜哪
Pity.
你妄想…砸烂这些钟
The only way you could
stop the time
来阻止时代的前进
was by breaking all the clocks.
明天我跟德鲁默尔…
在他庄园举♥行♥婚礼
I will marry Drummle…
tomorrow at his estate.
要来你就来
You may come if you wish.
你知道我是不出门的
You know I cannot leave this house.
随你便
As you will.
可我得走了
But I must leave now.
这地方我一刻也呆不下去
I cannot bear this place
a moment longer!
埃斯特拉
Estella!
够了
No more!
你还会找到更值得你爱的人
You will find someone better
suited to your love.
这一切都会过去
All this will pass in time.
不会
Never.
会的
Indeed?
哦,匹普
Oh, Pip.
过几天你就会忘了我的
You will have forgotten me
within the week.
忘了你?哦,天,我能吗?
Forget you? Oh, God that I could.
从我还是…毛孩子
You have lived in every thought
I’ve ever had
第一次见到你,你就
since I first came here,
…活在我的心里
a rough neighboring boy.
不管我心…是善还是恶
You will remain part
of the little good left in me.
– 那里永远都有你在 – 拿去
– Part of the evil as well. – Take them.
拿去,拿去,拿去
Take these. Take these.
Take them.
拿去,回来
Take them. Come back.
埃斯特拉,回来
Estella, come back.
回来
Come back!
哦,回来,埃斯特拉
Oh. Come back, Estella.
哦…
Oh.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我是…我是一片好心
I meant-
I meant her no harm.
她亲爹娘呢?
Who were her parents?
我是为自己才领了一个女孩
I wanted a little girl
to rear and to love.
才爱她救她
To save from my fate.
贾格斯…
Jaggers…
贾格斯给我找了…一个孤儿
Jaggers found me…an orphan.
她长得很美
So beautiful.
可我的珠宝,我的恨…
But my jewels, my lessons…
我…把她毁了…
I… stole her heart…
– 她,她的… – 害得她目空一切
– But… -…and put pride in its place.
她的亲爹娘呢?
Who were her parents?
不知道,贾格斯没说
I don’t know. He wouldn’t tell me.
埃斯特拉知道吗?
Does Estella know?

No.
她到我这儿还不满两岁吶
She was scarcely two years old
when she arrived here.
没点线索什么的?
Is there no clue? Anything?
一件破衣裳,还有个…哦,小鸡心
Wearing a little torn gown
and a– a chain locket.
上头还刻着字
There’s an inscription on it.
莫利…马格…
Molly Mag…
马格威奇
Magwitch.
马格威奇,这个姓你听说过没有?
Magwitch, does that name
mean anything to you?
不要走,匹普,我…我一个人害怕
Don’t go, Pip, I–
I’m afraid to be alone.
那你到村里再找个孩子
Why not ask in the village
for another child
来这儿玩吧
to come here to play?
啊…
Ah!
匹普,匹普
Pip! Pip!
匹普
Pip!
匹普,哦,匹普
Pip! No, leave me!
哦,匹普
Oh, Pip!

Oh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!