拱石保全公♥司♥
赫曼走出来
Exit Herman.
走进银行
Walk into the bank.
菲力走出来 脸色不太好看
Exit Felix. Stand there with a not-so-bright look on your face.
桃莉出场
All right, Doris, come on.
调整一下胸罩 甜心 这样好多了
Fix your bra, honey. That’s better.
“菲力” “你好吗 桃莉?”
“Felix.” “How you doing, Doris?”
“换一卷2毛5硬币好吗?”
“Can I have a roll of quarters?”
十 九 八…
Ten, nine, eight…
车子 六 五…
Car. Six, five…
硬币
Quarters.
三…
Three…
二…
two…
-怎样? -我拿两袋还是一袋出来?
-What? -Did I bring out two bags or one?
不知道
I don’t know.
海蒂第2集 周六日 日场
我以为要参加扮装派对
I thought we were going to a costume party.
就像我说的 我爱这部电影
It’s like I said, I love this film.
我看过一百多遍了
I’ve seen it over a hundred times.
叫我布朗柯
I told you to call me Bronco.
对不起 布朗柯
Sorry, Bronco.
嗨 南茜
Hi, Nancy.
我以前的未婚妻 她们总是不记得我
My old fiance. They never remember me.
-一张全票和… -两张全票
-That will be one adult and… -Two adults.
这只土拨鼠传说能预言早春的降临the groundhog who, as legend has it, can predict the coming of an early spring.
今天我们要自问的问题是 “菲尔觉得运气如何?”
The question we have to ask ourselves today is, “Does Phil feel lucky?”
丽塔 如果你的生命只剩一天 你会怎么过?
Rita, if you only had one day to live, what would you do with it?
我不知道 菲尔 你要死了吗?
I don’t know, Phil. What are you dying of?
我是说 假如地球快爆♥炸♥了 你怎么办?
I mean, the whole world is about to explode. What do you do?
我只想知道摄影机要放哪
I want to know where to put the camera.
你在找周末的约会对象吗?
Are you looking for a date for the weekend?
我对你有兴趣
I’m just interested in you.
你要什么? 你喜欢什么? 你在想什么?
What do you want? What do you like? What do you think about?
你对哪种男人有兴趣?
What kind of men are you interested in?
你做什么消遣?
What do you do for fun?
你是说真的还是想捉弄我?
Is this for real or are you trying to make me look like a fool?
我只想像一般人那样说话 他们不是这样说话的吗?
I’m just trying to talk like normal people talk. Isn’t this how they talk?
-差不多 -那就跟我说话
-Close. -So talk to me.
我请你喝杯咖啡
Let me buy you a cup of coffee.
-加上一个甜甜圈 -好
-And a donut. -All right.
你想从生活中得到什么?
What do you want out of life?
我要每个人都想要的
I guess I want what everybody wants:
事业 爱情 婚姻 孩子
Career, love, marriage, children.
你现在有对象吗?
Are you seeing anyone?
这问题太隐私了
I think this is getting too personal.
我还不准备跟你分享这些
I don’t think I’m ready to share this with you.
你呢? 你要什么?
How about you? What do you want?
我想要的是你这样的人
What I really want is someone like you.
-拜讬 -有什么不可以?
-Please. -Why not?
你在追寻什么? 你的理想对象要怎样?
What are you looking for? Who is your perfect guy?
首先 他会很谦虚 明白自己不够完美
First of all, he’s too humble to know he’s perfect.
我就是这样
That’s me.
聪明 支持我 幽默
He’s intelligent, supportive, funny.
聪明 支持你 幽默
Intelligent, supportive, funny.
我 我 我
Me, me, me.
-浪漫而且勇敢 -我也是
-He’s romantic and courageous. -Me also.
他身材很好 但不会没事猛照镜子
He’s got a good body, but doesn’t look in the mirror every two minutes.
我身材很棒 有时几个月都不照镜子
I have a great body, and sometimes I go months without looking.
他善良 体贴又温柔
He’s kind, sensitive and gentle.
不怕在我面前哭
He’s not afraid to cry in front of me.
他是个男人吧?
This is a man, right?
他喜欢动物和小孩 还会换有大便的尿布
He likes animals and children, and he’ll change poopy diapers.
一定要用 “大便” 这字眼吗?
Does he have to use the word “poopy”?
他会弹奏乐器 爱他的母亲
And he plays an instrument, and he loves his mother.
我真的和这个人很相近
I am really close on this one.
非常非常相近
Really really close.
他是菲尔·康纳
It’s Phil Connors.
谢谢观赏
Hello. Thanks for watching.
今天离开的机率有多大?
So, what are the chances of getting out today?
车子还是发不动 赖瑞正在想办法
The van still won’t start. Larry’s working on it.
谁知道会怎样 请你喝杯酒好吗?
Wouldn’t you know it. Can I buy you a drink?
金宾威士忌 加冰块 加水
Jim Beam, ice, water.
你呢 小姐?
For you, miss?
甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片
Sweet vermouth on the rocks with a twist, please.
今天出城的机率有多大?
What are the chances of getting out of town today?
车子还是发不动 赖瑞正在想办法
The van still won’t start. Larry’s working on it.
谁知道会怎样 请你喝杯酒好吗?
Wouldn’t you know it. Can I buy you a drink?
甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片
Sweet vermouth, rocks with a twist, please.
-你呢 小姐? -一样
-For you, miss? -The same.
-那是我最爱喝的酒 -我也是
-That’s my favorite drink. -Mine too.
它总会让我想到罗马阳光洒在建筑物上的样子
It always makes me think of Rome, the way the sun hits the buildings.
我们要敬什么?
What shall we drink to?
敬土拨鼠
To the groundhog.
我都敬世界和平
I always drink to world peace.
请你喝杯酒好吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片
Sweet vermouth, rocks with a twist, please.
你呢 小姐?
For you, miss?
一样 那是我最爱的酒
The same. That’s my favorite drink.
我也是
Mine too.
它总会让我想到罗马…
It always makes me think of Rome…
阳光洒在建筑物上的样子
the way the sun hits the buildings.
我们要敬什么?
What shall we drink to?
我想祈祷世界和平
I like to say a prayer and drink to world peace.
敬世界和平
To world peace.
阿门
Amen.
-很好吃 -我不是说过了吗?
-This is wonderful. -Didn’t I tell you?
你怎么这么了解普苏塔尼?
How do you know so much about Punxsutawney?
我常待在这里
I’ve spent a lot of time here.
-小镇居民实在多了 -那也是我的感觉
-Small town people are more real. -That’s how I feel.
真的? 想吃白巧克力吗?
Really? Would you like some white chocolate?
-别让我恶心了 -不吃白巧克力
-Don’t make me sick. -No white chocolate.
这感觉好熟悉
There is something familiar about this.
-你有似曾相识的感觉吗? -你不是刚问过吗?
-Do you ever have deja vu? -Didn’t you just ask me that?
人们太重视事业了
People place too much emphasis on their careers.
我希望人们能住在高山上
I wish we could all live in the mountains at high altitude.
我希望五年后能办到
That’s where I see myself in five years.
-你呢? -我同意
-How about you? -I agree.
我喜欢顺其自然 看会怎样
I like to go with the flow, see where it leads me.
结果现在你变成这样
It’s led you here.
我没有学以致用
It’s a million miles from where I started in college.
你不是念新闻或传播的吗?
You weren’t in broadcasting or journalism?
信不信由你 我主修十九世纪法国诗
Believe it or not, I studied 19th-century French poetry.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
对别人来说那非常浪费时间
For someone else that would be an incredible waste of time.
你选择那领域真有勇气 难以置信
It was so bold of you to choose that. It’s incredible.
你一定是意志很坚强的人
You must be a very strong person.
人们太重视事业了
People place too much emphasis on their careers.
我希望人们能住在高山上
I wish we could all live in the mountains, at high altitudes.
我希望五年后能办到
That’s where I see myself in five years.
-你呢? -我同意
-How about you? -I agree.
我喜欢顺其自然 看会怎样
I like to go with the flow, see what happens.
结果你变成现在这样
It’s gotten you here.
我没有学以致用
It’s a million miles from where I started in college.
你不是念新闻或传播的吗?
You weren’t in broadcasting or journalism?
信不信由你 我主修十九世纪法国诗
Believe it or not, I studied 19th-century French poetry.
你会说法语
You speak French.
是的(法语)
-我长大后就没玩过这个 -我也一样
-I haven’t done this since I was a kid. -Me neither.
-很好玩 -干净又好玩
-It’s fun. -It’s good, clean fun.
希望有天能和我的孩子一起玩
I hope that one day I can do this with my own children.
哪里弄来的?
Where did you get that?
我到一家雪人商店
I went over to the snowman shop.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章午夜巴黎
下一篇文章电话谋杀案
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!