刺客!
An assassin!
我会保护你 陛下
I’ll protect you, Your Majesty.
我愿为你而死 你们不会得逞的
I shall die for you! You shall not take her!
寻找掩护 小姐
Find cover, my lady!
-臂力不错 -我来丢一些大的雪球
-Nice arm. -I’m getting some good ones.
那边有一个 丢得不错
There’s a boy. That’s a boy. Good try.
-丢中了 -拉我一把
-Got him. -Help me.
-怎样? -我好惊讶 我不常这样的
-What? -I’m amazed, and I’m not easily amazed.
-什么事? -一天开始时的期望…
-About what? -How you can start a day…
和最后的结果居然完全不同
with one kind of expectation and end up so completely different.
你喜欢今天的结果吗?
Do you like the way this day is turning out?
非常喜欢
I like it very much.
今天很完美 这是人计划不出来的
It’s a perfect day. You couldn’t plan a day like this.
可以 只是会很花功夫
You can. It just takes an awful lot of work.
进来 给你看样东西
Come on in. I want to show you something.
-不太好吧 -我想也是
-I don’t think I should. -I don’t think you should either.
所以看样东西你就得走 一下子就好
That’s why I’ll show you one thing and kick you out. Just one minute.
好温馨
It’s just lovely.
想坐着看假炉火吗?
Would you like to sit and stare at the fake fire?
这房♥间真棒
It’s really a wonderful room.
到现在才棒
It is now.
我不知道 我们不该这么做
I don’t know. I don’t think we should do this.
我想也是
I don’t either.
我考虑之后 我们还是该做
On second thought, I think we should.
这是完美一天的完美句点
It’s the perfect end to a perfect day.
我觉得太快了
It’s a little fast for me.
我也是
Me too.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
你要去哪里?
Where would you go?
为什么? 我们有完美的炉火
Why? We’ve got a perfect fire.
我这里有一首法国诗 是波德莱尔写的
I’ve got some French poetry here. Baudelaire.
我唸给你听
I will read to you.
我的窗台上有冰淇淋
I’ve got ice cream on the windowsill.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
-香草脆果巧克力? -我爱死这个了
-Rocky Road? -I love Rocky Road.
我想也是
I thought so.
你得留下来
You have to stay.
我累了 我们明天再见面
I’m tired. We can see each other tomorrow.
今晚 一定要是今晚
Tonight. It’s gotta be tonight.
-真的 -待一会儿吧
-Really. -Just stay for awhile.
你乐意的话 多待一会儿
If you like it, stay for a while longer and awhile longer.
-别搞砸了 -我也不想
-Let’s not spoil it. -I don’t want to spoil it either.
你明白我不能留下来陪你
You know I can’t stay with you.
为什么? 我爱你
Why not? I love you.
你爱我?
You love me?
-你根本还不了解我 -我了解你
-You don’t even know me. -I know you.
我不敢相信自己会信以为真
I can’t believe I fell for this.
这一整天都是陷阱
This whole day has just been one long setup.
-不是 -我痛恨谎言
-It hasn’t. -And I hate fudge.
没有白巧克力 没有谎言
No white chocolate. No fudge.
你在做什么? 你在列什么单子吗?
What are you doing? Are you making some kind of list?
你有打电♥话♥问我朋友我喜欢和不喜欢什么吗?
Did you call my friends and ask what I like and what I don’t like?
-这就是你所谓的爱吗? -这是真的 这是爱
-Is this what love is for you? -This is real. This is love.
别说了! 你一定是疯了
Stop saying that! You must be crazy.
我绝不会爱上你这种人 你只爱你自己
I could never love someone like you. You only love yourself.
不对 我甚至不喜欢自己 再给我一次机会
That’s not true. I don’t even like myself. Give me another chance.
你这个感情骗子!
That’s for making me care about you.
-我长大后就没再玩过 -我也一样
-I haven’t done this since I was a kid. -Me neither.
-很好玩 -干净又好玩
-It’s fun. -Good, clean fun too.
今天世界缺乏的就是这个
That’s what’s missing in the world today.
我等不及和自己的孩子一起玩
I can’t wait to do this with my own children.
天啊 我想要很多孩子!
Golly, I want lots of kids!
我要领养孩子 还要自己生
I want to adopt. I want to have my own.
我要收养小孩 我在雪人城找到的
I want foster kids. I got this at Snowman City.
有个小孩对我们丢雪球!
Some kid threw a snowball at us!
过来! 我们好好玩玩!
Come here! Let’s have some fun!
真希望他们是我的孩子!
I wish these were my own kids!
你们有人打算被领养吗?
Are any of you up for adoption?
这里有个很棒的对象! 很好玩吧?
Here’s a humdinger over here! Wasn’t that great?
住手!
Stop it!
在这边!
Over here!
你到哪去了? 你错过好玩的东西了
Where have you been? You’re missing all the fun.
你的样子好糟糕
You look terrible.
怎么了? 睡不好吗?
What happened? Rough night?
快起床
Okay, campers, rise and shine.
别忘了装备 今天外面很冷
Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today.
外面每天都很冷
It’s cold out there every day.
哪个国家最大的湖恰帕拉湖位于瓜达拉哈拉附近?
This country’s largest lake, Chapala, is located near the city…
答案是墨西哥
-of Guadalajara. -What is Mexico?
-答对了 -“湖泊与河流” 四百元
-Correct. – “Lakes and Rivers,” 400.
纽约州中西部哪个湖群最大的湖是塞尼加湖?
Seneca is the largest of these lakes in West-Central New York.
-手指湖吗? -答对了
-What are the Finger Lakes? -Correct.
湖泊与河流 六百元
-That’s amazing. – “Lakes and Rivers” for 600.
哪个南美洲的湖流入波利维亚更小的湖?
This South American lake drains into the smaller lake in Bolivia.
-的的喀喀湖 -答对了
-What is Titicaca? -Correct.
-“湖泊与河流” 一千元 -因为源自冰河…
-“Lakes and Rivers” for 1,000. -Milky colored…
答案是隆河
-from glacial clay… -What is the Rhone?
这条河的河水则已清澈
When entering Lake Geneva, this river is clear upon exiting.
吉姆? 隆河 你获得一千元
Jim? The Rhone is good for $ 1,000.
-离领先还有五百元 -我选发明家 两百元
-You are $500 off the lead. -Let’s go to “Inventors” for 200.
真令人同情
This is pitiful.
一千个人冻得要命 等着要崇拜一只老鼠
A thousand people freezing their butts off, waiting to worship a rat.
真是天大的骗局 土拨鼠节以前是别有意义的
What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town.
他们以前把鼠拖出来吃掉!
They used to pull the hog out and eat it!
你们全都是伪君子!
You’re hypocrites, all of you!
你对我说的话有意见吗?
You got a problem with what I’m saying?
嘴巴张开 过来说啊
Untie your tongue, and you come out here and talk.
我惹你不高兴吗 公主?
Am I upsetting you, Princess?
你们想问天气 却问到错的菲尔
You want a prediction about the weather, you’re asking the wrong Phil.
我帮你们预测
I’ll give you a winter prediction.
天气会很冷…
It’s gonna be cold…
天色会很阴暗…
it’s gonna be gray…
你们一辈子都会那样
and it’s gonna last you for the rest of your life.
每年这时候 全国目光都转移到…
Once again, the eyes of the nation have turned here to this…
这个宾州西部的小镇上
tiny village in western Pennsylvania.
只要这只土拨鼠一直看到自己的影子…
There is no way that this winter…
今年冬天…
is ever going to end…
就不会结束
as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow.
我没办法了
I don’t see any other way out.
要有人阻止它
He has to be stopped.
我得阻止它
I have to stop him.
很好 菲尔
Real good, Phil.
他疯了
He’s crazy.
我好担心 菲尔真的出了问题
I’m worried. I think there’s something really wrong with Phil.
菲尔真的很不对劲
There’s a lot of things really wrong with Phil.
我已经快完蛋了
I’ve come to the end of me.
没有出路了
There’s no way out now.
我要你记得我们曾共度美好的一天
I just want you to remember we had a beautiful day together once.
好了 小家伙 干得好
All right, little fella. Good job.
-它对我笑 看到没? -我相信它有
-He smiled at me. Did you see that? -I believe he did.
小家伙 进去吧
Okay, little fella. There you go.
先生 有什么事吗?
Hi, mister. Something I can do you for?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
杰克 快通知大家! 有人绑♥架♥菲尔!
Jake, get the word out! Somebody kidnapped Phil!
我们去追他!
We’re going after him!
怎么会有人要偷土拨鼠?
Why would anybody steal a groundhog?
我想到几个可能原因 性变♥态♥
I can probably think of a couple of reasons. Pervert.
-他一定抓狂了 -这下可精彩了
-He must have just snapped! -This should be good.
他在干嘛? 他在想什么?
What is he doing? What can he be thinking?
对四只脚的动物来说算不错了
That’s not bad for a quadruped.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章午夜巴黎
下一篇文章电话谋杀案
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!