“Only God can make a tree.”
真的?
Really?
我想说的是…
What I wanted to say was…
你是我一生中见过 最善良 体贴…
I think you’re the kindest, sweetest, prettiest person…
最美丽的人
I’ve ever met in my life.
我没见过…
I’ve never seen anyone…
比你待人更好的人
that’s nicer to people than you are.
第一次见到你…
The first time I saw you…
我就有种奇妙的感觉
something happened to me.
我没告诉过你 但…
I never told you, but…
我知道我要紧紧地拥抱你
I knew that I wanted to hold you as hard as I could.
我配不上你
I don’t deserve someone like you.
但如果可以…
But if I ever could…
我发誓我会爱你…
I swear I would love you…
一生一世
for the rest of my life.
你刚才说什么?
Did you say something?
晚安
Good night.
谁要咖啡? 趁热喝
Who wants coffee? Get it while it’s hot.
谢了 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
-赖瑞? 脱脂牛奶 两匙糖 -谢了 菲尔
-Larry? Skim milk, two sugars. -Thanks, Phil.
-点心? -我们在架机器
-Pastry? -We’re just setting up.
自己挑
Take your pick.
谢谢 覆盆子 好棒
Thanks. Raspberry. Great.
我刚跟巴斯特谈过 他是活动主办人
I was just talking with Buster Green, the head groundhog honcho.
他说机器架在那边会拍到比较好的镜头
He said if we set up over here, we might get a better shot.
-你觉得如何? -好像不错
-What do you think? -Sounds good.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我们过去吧
Let’s go for it.
-干得好 -我们运气好
-Good work. -Maybe we’ll get lucky.
我帮你搬器材
Let me help you with the heavy stuff.
你喝你的咖啡 我来
You got your coffee. I’ll get it.
我们没聊过天 你有孩子吗?
We never talk. Do you have kids?
我想上钢琴课
I’d like a piano lesson, please.
我现在有学生 如果你明天来 我可以帮你安排看看
I’m with a student now. If you come back tomorrow, I can squeeze you in.
我想马上开始 我可以给你一千元
I kind of want to get started. I could give you $1,000.
进来
Come on in.
早安! 要去看土拨鼠吗?
Good morning! Off to see the groundhog?
你想今年会是早春吗?
You think it will be an early spring?
“冬天在户外沉睡”
“Winter slumbering in the open air…
“展开笑颜”
wears on his smiling face…
“春天的梦”
a dream of spring.”
再见(法语)
-菲尔 -嗨 丽塔 赖瑞
-Phil? -Hi, Rita, Lerry.
雕得怎么样?
How’s she look?
-很漂亮 -谢谢
-Great. -Thank you.
你知道他会冰雕吗?
Did you know he could ice sculpt?

No.
不错 你说这是你第一次上课?
Not bad. You say this is your first lesson?
我爸当过钢琴搬运工
My father was a piano mover.
菲尔·康纳? 我就知道是你
I thought it was you.
尼德·莱尔森
Ned Ryerson.
我好想你
I have missed you so much.
我不知道你要去哪 但你能请病假吗?
I don’t know where you’re headed, but can you call in sick?
我得走了
I gotta get going.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
老爹
Hello, father.
我们找个暖和的地方
Let’s get you someplace warm.
记得我吗?
Remember me?
抱歉 先生 是你带那位老先生进来的吗?
Excuse me, sir. Are you the one who brought the old man in?
他怎么样?
How is he?
他刚过世了
He just passed away.
死因是什么?
What did he die of?
年纪大 时候到了
He was just old. It was just his time.
-我要看他的病历 对不起 -先生!
-I want to see his chart. Excuse me. -Sir!
你不能进去
You can’t come in here.
这是管制区
This is a restricted area.
病历呢?
Where’s the chart?
人总会死的
Sometimes people just die.
今天不行
Not today.
碗底的不好舀
It’s hard down there at the bottom.
-来了 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
起来啊 老爹!
Come on, Dad! Come on, Pop!
呼吸啊 老爹!
Breathe, Pop!
当契诃夫看到漫长的冬天…
When Chekhov saw the long winter…
他看刺骨黑暗的冬天还有希望逝去
he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope.
然而我们知道冬天只是生命周期的另一步
Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life.
站在普苏塔尼人之间…
But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney…
靠他们的壁炉和热情取暖…
and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts…
漫长而光亮的冬天…
I couldn’t imagine a better fate…
也成了最好的时光
than a long and lustrous winter.
我是菲尔·康纳 在普苏塔尼报导
From Punxsutawney, it’s Phil Connors.
再会
So long.
说得非常好 菲尔
Very nice speech, Phil.
-谢谢 -谢了
-Thank you. -Thanks.
-你们两个觉得怎样? -我被你感动了
-How was that for you two? -Man, you touched me.
-谢了 赖瑞 -谢谢
-Thanks, Larry. -Thank you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
真令人惊喜 没想到你这么有才华
That was surprising. I didn’t know you were so versatile.
有时我自己也很惊讶
I surprise myself sometimes.
想喝点咖啡吗?
Would you like to get some coffee?
我很想 改天好吗? 我有事要做
I’d love to. Can I have a rain check? I’ve got some errands to run.
菲尔 什么事? 我以为我们要回去了
What errands? I thought we were going back.
抓好 小子
Hold it, fella!
你该说什么?
What do you say?
兔崽子 你从没谢过我!
You little brat. You have never thanked me!
也许明天见吧!
I’ll see you tomorrow, maybe!
-怎么了? -全被你毁了
-Now what? -You’ve totaled it.
只是爆胎而已 别紧张!
It’s only a flat tire. Now just be patient. Just cool it!
-是地震! -不是地震!
-It’s an earthquake! -It’s not an earthquake!
怎么回事?
What is it?
谢谢你 年轻人
Thank you, young man.
没什么 我有轮胎和千斤顶
It’s nothing. I had the tire and the jack.
坐好 马上好
Just be comfortable. Be a minute.
他是谁?
Who is that?
一定是修车厂的
Must be from the motor club.
-天啊 他心脏病发作了! -怎么办?
-My God! He’s having a heart attack! -What should I do?
-叫救护车 律师 医生! -妈 他没有呼吸了!
-Call an ambulance, a lawyer, a doctor! -Mom, I don’t think he’s breathing!
没事了
I think that did it.
想吃牛排就得装锐利一点的牙
If you’re gonna eat steak, get some sharper teeth.
-请慢用 -谢谢
-Enjoy your lunch. -Thank you.
他是谁? 我没事了
Who was that? I’m fine.
-真的吗? -对 吃吧
-Are you sure? -Oh, yes. Eat.
人们不懂其中奥妙
People just don’t understand what is involved in this.
这是一种艺术形式
This is an art form.
大部分的人会以为…
You know, I think most people just think that…
我拿摄影机对着东西拍
I hold the camera and point it at stuff.
其实不光是那样
There is a lot more to it than just that.
有兴趣看车上的东西吗?
Would you be at all interested in seeing the inside of the van?
我真的要回♥派♥对去了
You know, I really have to get back to the party.
好主意 我跟你去 我留一点小费
Great idea. I’ll go with you. Let me just drop a tip here.
你好吗? 丽塔 这是南茜
How are you? Rita, this is Nancy.
我们要去参加派对
We were just going to the party.
-你要去吗? -好像很好玩
-You going? -Sounds like fun.
我们应该通知菲尔
Maybe we should call Phil.
菲尔·康纳? 我想他已经在那里了
-I think he’s already in there. -Great.
-他很棒吧? -棒呆了!
-Isn’t he good? -He’s great!
他是我的学生
He’s my student.
我好骄傲
I’m so proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎光临我们的派对
Welcome to our party.
-我不知道你弹得那么好 -我多才多艺
-I didn’t know you could play like that. -I’m versatile.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章午夜巴黎
下一篇文章电话谋杀案
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!