不 我不需要血浆 给他吧
No! Don’t need plasma. Give it to him.
那边 我会没事的 快去
Over there. I’ll be okay. Go. Go.
-格里斯 -怎么了
Grease! – What?
把埃夫送回去
Get Irv’s back.
-好的 没问题 -回去见
– You got it, okay. – See you soon.
来 我们走
Come on. Come on.
我们必须马上走 来 上来
We gotta move right now. Come on, come on.
撤 撤 快撤
Go! Go! Go!
弹♥药♥
Change!
他们人太多 我们赶紧撤
There’s too many, get the hell out of here!
撤 撤退
Move! Move!
我很害怕 我害怕
I’m scared. I’m scared.
这能帮你缓解疼痛
It’s going to help the pain.
别 不 你不准死 坚持
No, don’t. Don’t you do that. Come on.
坚持住 史密提 保持清醒
Come on, Smitty, you stay with me.
走 我们得走了
Let’s go. We gotta move.
帮我把他放下去 帮我把他放下去
Help me get him down. Help me get him down.
好的
Yeah.
快 我们快走 快
Come on, let’s move. Come on.
无能为力了 兄弟 他已经死了
Can’t help him, buddy, he’s gone.
-不 -快 我们得离开这里
– No. – Come on! We gotta get outta here!
快走
Let’s go!
快 走了
Come on, let’s go.
大家快撤
Come on. Everyone.
快爬下去
Off the ridge!
你想要我怎么做
What is it you want of me?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我听不到你的声音
I can’t hear you.
医疗兵 救我 救救我
Medic, help me! Help me!
救救我
Help me!
主啊 快救救我
Help me, Lord.
好吧
All right.
会有人照顾好你 慢点 慢点
You’re in good hands. Easy does it. Easy.
六… 七…
six… eight…
十四
Fourteen.
马上把这些人送到安全的地方
Get these men secured immediately.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
二等兵福特 还剩多少人
Private Ford, how many?
只下来三十二个 长官
Thirty-two only came down, sir.
-天 -开车
– Good Lord. – Let’s go!
-把他们抬上车 -是 长官
– Let’s load ’em up. – Yes, sir.
哈利 我是戴斯蒙德
Harry. It’s Desmond.
我会治好你的 保持呼吸 好吗
We going to fix you up. You just got to keep breathing. Okay?
-上校要见你 长官 -吉普车给我
– Colonel wants to see you, sir. – I need your jeep.
你们两个守在这盯着 看有没有日本人
You two stay here, keep watch, keep your eyes peeled for Japs.
-但是 -守在这儿盯着
– No, but… – Stay here! Keep watch.
-是 长官 -是 长官
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
救我 救救我
Help. Help me.
小心 有我在
Watch out. I got you.
把手放上面 一直压着
Put your hand on it. Keep pressure on it.
-我会回来救你的 好吗 -好的
– I’m comin’ back. Okay? – Okay.
慢点 小伙子们 慢点
Easy, fellas, easy.
接住
Here we go.
好了 伙计们 我数三下
Okay, guys, let’s go. On the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
医疗兵 这里需要帮助
Help, medic over here!
没事的 兄弟 振作点
It’s okay, buddy, hold it together.
我们到山崖边上了 埃里克
We’re at the edge, Eric.
坐稳了 好吗
You just sit tight, okay?
你会没事的 埃里克
You’re okay, Eric.
会没事的 兄弟
You’re okay, buddy.
妈的 这样一定行
Son of a gun, this is going to work.
一边套一条腿 埃里克
One for each leg, Eric.
马上给你穿好就送你下去
We’re going to get you dressed up in a jiffy and get you down.
有我在
I got you.
有我在 埃里克
I got you now, Eric.
你要信任我 埃里克 你必须信任我
You have to trust me now, Eric. You’re gonna have to trust me.
日本人
Japs!
别开枪 是自己人
Hold on, one of ours.
别开枪 快过去 快
Hold on! Let’s go, let’s go!
有我在 有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you. I got you.
加油 有我在
Come on, I got you.
你会没事的 会没事的
You’re okay. You’re okay.
汉克 又下来一个
Hank, another one.
上校 停止对钢锯岭的炮火攻击
Colonel, call off the artillery attack on Hacksaw.
联♥系♥不上他们 还有一百多人没有撤离
Couldn’t call it in. There’s still over 100 men left up there.
让他们停止对钢锯岭的炮火攻击
Tell them to call off the artillery on Hacksaw.
坐下说 杰克 我给你倒杯水
Sit down, Jack. I’ll get you a drink.
我们失去了掩护
We just lost our cover.
日本人在搜查 我们得赶紧撤了 快
They’re stirring, we got to move. Come on.
来得正是时候 他们不断从…
About time. They just keep coming by the…
行了 行了 快把他抬起来
OK, OK. Pick it up.
我抬这边
I got this.
多斯 多斯
Doss. Doss.
救 救我
Help. Help me.
你要相信我 深吸一口气
You’re gonna have to trust me. Take a breath.
我们走 兄弟 我们走
Let’s go, buddy. Let’s go.
杰克
Jack,
你无法确认你在上面的人的人是死是活
you don’t know if your men up there are dead or alive.
你不能在没有支援的情况下再上去
You can’t go back up there without reinforcements.
这样会把剩下的人都害死的
You’ll end up killing the rest of them.
那就给我支援
Then give me the reinforcements.
我没有新兵了 好吗 我没有部队了
I don’t have any fresh men, okay? I don’t have any troops.
今天三个部队都牺牲了
Three battalions got wiped out today.
援兵可不是一天就能到的
It’ll take more than a day to get men in here.
我等不了那么久
I need them faster than that.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事 没事
It’s all right. It’s all right.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s okay.
吗♥啡♥ 对你有好处
Morphine. It’s good.
皮尼克 我是多斯
Pinnick, Pinnick. Pinnick. It’s Doss.
我是多斯 别出声 有我在
It’s Doss. Be quiet. Be quiet. I got you.
-你中弹了吗 -是的 我看不见了
– Are you hit? – Yeah. I can’t see.
安静 安静点
Be quiet. Just be quiet.
先别动 有我在 别动
Hold still now. I got you. Hold tight.
好了 现在呢
There you go. Try now. Try now.
我还以为我瞎了
I thought I was blind!
小点声 你能走路吗
Shh… Keep it down. Can you walk?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们赶紧离开这儿 好吗 来
We got to get out of here, okay? Come on.
好了 我们接住你了
Good. Okay, we got you.
接住你了
We got you.
特德
Hey, Ted.
是我 戴斯蒙德 我会治好你的
It’s me, it’s Desmond. I’m gonna fix you up.
-准备好离开这里了吗 -当然
– You ready to get out of here? – Sure am.
拜托 主啊 帮我再多救一个
Please, Lord, help me get one more.
帮我再多救一个
Help me get one more.
帮我再多救一个
Please, help me get one more.
再多一个 帮我再多救一个
One more. Help me get one more.
再多一个 帮我再多救一个
One more. Help me get one more.
再多一个
One more.
让一下
Coming through.
这些人都是从哪儿来的
Where the hell are these guys coming from?
从钢锯岭上
From Hacksaw.
-我以为他们都撤离了 -没全撤离
– I thought they pulled out. – Not all of them.
有个傻瓜一直在上面吊伤员下来
Some nut’s up there dragging wounded from the top.
甚至还送下来几个日本人
Even lowered a couple of Japs.
不过他们没活下来 都直接送到你这了
They didn’t make it. Back with you directly.
慢点 慢点 好了 走吧
Easy, easy. All set, move out.
快过来 现在到处是日本人
Get in here. There’s Nips everywhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!