拿着 开火
Take ’em. Go. Fire!
掩护
Cover!
上上上 食尸鬼 进沙坑趴着
Go, go. Go, Ghoul. Get in the hole. Stay there.
上上上史密提 我们掩护你 交替前进
Go! Go, Smitty, we’ll cover you. Leapfrog.
掩护
Cover.
炸♥药♥包
Satchel!
-食尸鬼 -安全
– Ghoul! – Clear.
加油 扔进去 扔进去 食尸鬼
Come on, stick it. Stick it, Ghoul.
掩护 掩护
Cover! Cover!
该死的
Son of a bitch.
掩护他
Cover his ass.
军医 军医 救救我
Medic! Medic! Help me.

Go!
军医
Medic!
我在 把手压在这里 手压紧
I’m here. Put your hand on it. Put your hand on it!
冲啊
Go, go, go!
食尸鬼 食尸鬼
Ghoul. Ghoul.
你没事 伤哪了
You’re okay. Where you hit?
头上撞了个包 没事
You got a bump on the head, that’s okay.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
-安迪 -安迪什么
– Andy. – Andy what?
安迪·沃克
Andy Walker.
外号♥呢
Also known as?
食尸鬼
Ghoul.
食尸鬼 食尸鬼 你没事
Ghoul. Ghoul, you’re okay, you’re okay.
干得好 伙计们 干得好
Good job, men. Good work.
找地方休息 守住这里
Dig in for the night. We hold this spot,
明天扫荡整个山岭
we mop up the rest of the ridge tomorrow.
好了伙计们 在战壕附近找地方睡
Okay, boys. Find yourself a nice safe hole in or near the bunker.
每两小时换班守夜
Rotate watch every two hours.
外面情况不清楚 脑袋趴低给我躲好了
We don’t know what’s out there. Heads down, asses lower.
不会英语的一律消灭
And shoot anything that don’t speak English.
-格里斯也算吗 中士 -第一个就是他
– Does that include Grease, Sarge? – Particularly him.
不管你们是要大小便还是干什么
I don’t care if you need to take a piss or a dump,
一个人出去太危险
it ain’t safe to go out there alone.
这边 快
Over here, now!
你这是要去哪 多斯
Where the hell are you going, Doss?
外面还有伤员呢 中士
Still more wounded out there, Sarge.
我跟他一起
I’ll go with him.
放聪明点 脑袋放低
Be smart. Keep your ears down.
好了 找个地方吧
All right, let’s find a spot.
雷纳利和亨利
Rinnelli and Henry dead
没到15分钟就死了 那么直接
in the first 15 minutes, just straight off.
直接死了
Straight off.
彼得森 普派 斯坦福还有墨菲
Peterson, Popeye. Standford and Murphy.
还有佩吉和昂格尔
Page and Unger.
拉斯顿
Ralston.
“和平年代 孩子为父母送终
“In peace, sons bury their fathers,
战争年代 白发人却要送黑发人”
in war, fathers bury their sons.”
能不说丧气话了吗
You wanna stop spouting that crap, huh?
一点用没有
It don’t help none.
是啊 这句真没错 在这儿说是没用
Yeah, you got that right. Not here.
给我
Hey, give me that.
这个腹部受伤
Hey, we’ve got an abdominal wound.
他需要输血
This man is going to need some plasma.
-好的 -交给我们吧
– You got it. – Leave him with us.
好的 没事了 有他们呢
Okay. You’re okay now. They got you.
我们找个沙坑睡吧
Should we find a hole and dig in?
我看行
Sounds good to me.
头盔戴上
Put your helmet on.
你不吃吗
You ain’t going to eat them?
我不吃肉 你自己吃吧
I don’t eat meat. Help yourself.
就该想到你不吃肉
Of course you don’t.
你女朋友真漂亮
That’s one heck of a dame.
你知道你根本
You know you’re fighting
配不上人家的 对吧
out of your weight class with her, don’t you?
我知道
Yes, I do.
这话不能告诉她
Don’t tell her that.
她跟我这样的人在一起才会更幸福
She’d be much happier with a man like me anyway.
是啊 直到她真正了解你
Yeah, until she got to know you.
有时候我真的挺混♥蛋♥
I’m an asshole sometimes.
只是有时候吗
Sometimes?
好吧好吧
Yeah, all right. All right.
这些日本人很狡猾
These Japs are sneaky.
第一班我来守 你先睡会儿吧
I’ll take first watch, all right? You get some shut-eye.
这梦肯定很可怕
Hell of a dream.
梦到我被烧焦了 什么也做不了
Dreamed I got myself skewered. I couldn’t do nothing.
你手边就有枪
Rifle’s just there.
枪不咬人的
It won’t bite.
会的
Yeah, it will.
看看周围吧
Look around you.
经历了今天这一切
After what we’ve just been through,
任何没疯的人都会尖叫着要枪了
any sane man would be screaming for a weapon.
我从来没说过我没疯
I never claimed to be sane.
我父亲酗酒
My daddy’s a drunk.
他也尝试着戒了几十年 但就是戒不了
He fought it for years, but it kind of got a hold of him hard.
所以他脾气很坏
Made him mean.
至少你还认识你♥爸♥
Least you knew him.
有十个人都有可能是我爸
Mine could have been any one of 10 guys,
而且他们没一个是好东西…
and none of them worth a damn, so…
所以是你母亲把你养大的吗
So, your momma raised you?
我知道她是谁 但五岁时她就送我去了孤儿院
I knew her, but she gave me to an orphanage when I was five.
后来再没见过她
Never saw her again.
很快我就学会了仇恨
I learned how to hate quick.
也学会了怎么快速判断人 但我看错了你
I learned how to judge people quicker, and I got you very wrong.
我爸以前经常打我和我哥
My daddy used to beat me
就因为太阳照常升起了
and my brother just because the sun rose,
然后因为太阳落山了又会抽我们
and then whip us just because it set.
这我可以忍♥受
I could take that…
但当他打算那样对我们的母亲…
…but when he would do it to our momma…
给我滚 你这个臭女人
Get away from me, woman!
够了 别再这样了 你听见了吗
That’s enough. No more. Do you hear me?
你开枪啊
Pull the damn trigger.
别 别开枪
Stop it! Stop!
但你并没杀他
But you didn’t kill him?
在心里我已经开枪了
In my heart, I did.
所以我向上帝承诺
So that’s why I made my promise to God,
我再也不会碰枪
I ain’t never going to touch a gun again.
我可不会把我的枪给你 你是个疯子
Well, I ain’t giving you mine, ’cause you’re crazy.
妈了个…
Son of a…
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Son of a bitch.
撤 快撤 赶紧过来
Move, move! Get your asses over here.
快走
Let’s go!
退后 退后 快
Fall back, fall back! Go!
他们是从地道里上来的
They’re coming from underground.
探照灯 这里是六号♥面包师
Searchlight, this is Baker Six.
请求紧急支援
Request immediate support.
目标为YT515
Target is Yoke-Tare-Five-One-Five.
是的 我知道我们在哪
Yes! Yes, I know that’s where the hell we are,
但我们顶不了多久了
but I don’t expect to be here much longer!
我已经请求了炮击支援
I called an artillery strike.
撤退 快 快撤
Fall back. Move. Move!
撤退 快过来
Fall back! Incoming!
兄弟 有我在 我在
Hey, buddy. I’m right here. Right here.
好了
Okay.
掩护我
Cover me.
撤 撤
Go, go!
快离开这儿 小子
Get out of here, kid!
过来 小子
Come here, son.
你知道怎么做 压住了
You know what to do. Keep pressure on it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!