检查完毕 中士
All clear, Sarge!
我是格洛弗上尉
Captain Glover.
曼维中尉 96师
Lieutenant Manville, 96th.
我们被分过来跟着您了 长官
We’ve been assigned to you, sir.
好的
Okay.
-给他们弄点吃的 -是 长官
– Let’s get these men some chow. – Yes, sir.
这位是 霍威尔中士
This is, uh, Sergeant Howell.
-幸会 长官 -坐
– Good to meet you, sir. – Sit down.
多斯是哪位
Who’s Doss?
那边那个
Over there.
你就是多斯
You Doss?
我是埃夫·谢克特
Irv Schecter.
你 我 还有这位佩吉
You, and me and Page here are
就是这里仅剩的军医了
about the only medics we got left in this area.
看来今后我们就要合作了
So, I guess we’re gonna be working together.
你刚从前线下来吗
You just come off the line?
那里什么样
What’s it like?
我问你那里什么样
I said, What’s it like?
钢锯岭
Hacksaw.
我们爬上去六次 被他们赶下来六次
We climbed up six times. Six times, they threw us off.
最后一次 96师几乎已经全军覆没
Last time, there wasn’t anything left of the 96th.
他们是野兽
They’re animals.
肮脏的野兽
Stinking animals.
日本鬼子不在乎生死
Nips don’t care if they live or die.
他们根本就是求死 毫不退缩
They want to die. They keep coming at you.
而且决不放弃
And they ain’t never going to give up.
绝不
Never.
来 伙计
Here. Hey, buddy.
日本人会故意以伤员为目标
The Japs deliberately target the wounded.
把你的红十字标志都去掉
Lose all your Red Cross markings.
日本鬼子优先瞄军医
Nips put a premium on shooting medics.
白袖章等于标靶
The white is a bull’s-eye.
给你 新头盔
Here, I got you a new helmet.
均码的
One size fits all.
那里就是目标 钢锯岭
That’s our objective. Hacksaw Ridge.
占领它 也许就能攻占冲绳
We take it, maybe we get Okinawa.
占领冲绳 就能拿下日本
We get Okinawa, we take Japan.
稍事休息 我们的海军兄弟
Take a breather. Our pals
要帮我们给他们个下马威
in the Navy are going to soften them up for us.
那种炮火下无人能生还
Nobody can survive that shit.
但日本人可以
Oh, but they can.
中尉 这几个碉堡的位置准确吗
Lieutenant, these bunkers here, here and here, is that accurate?
对 有三个…
Yeah, there’s three…
准 长官 也许再后点 但…
Yes, sir, maybe a little further back, but it’s all…
但上去了就完全不一样了
It’s all different up there.
安全 上尉
All clear, Captain.
先生们 出发
Gents, move out.
是血
It’s blood.
没错
No shit.
我们不在堪萨斯了 小可爱
We’re not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.
继续爬
Keep climbing.
来 加油
Here, come on.
借过 让让 让开
Coming through, make way. Out of the way.
-布朗 -怎么了
– Brown. – What?
这个给杰索普
Give this to Jessop.
下士
Corporal!
敌袭
Incoming!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
他们到底在哪 什么也看不见
Where the hell are they? I can’t see nothing.
-问住我了 伙计 -到底在…
– Beats me, pal. – Where the…
军医
Medic!
我们在这边
We’re over here!
把手放这里 用手按住 杰克
Put your hand right here. Put your hand on there, Jack.
走 我们走
Come on, come on.
走 我们
Come on, we’re going to
会照顾好你的 走 跟我走
get you under cover. Come on, come with me.
我们走 杰克
Come with me, Jack.
继续前进 前进
Keep moving forward! Move!
什么也看不见
I can’t see anything.
-是那个吗 -不知道 开枪就是
– Is that one? – I don’t know. Just shoot!
好了 我们上
All right, let’s go.
维多
Vito!
该死
Oh, shit.
-军医 维多受伤了 -我来了
– Medic! Vito’s down! – I’m coming!
好了 我来了
Okay. I’m here.
躲开
Get out of the way!
受伤了吗
You hurt?
没事
I’m fine.
好了 有我呢 拉尔夫 呼吸
Come on, I got you, Ralph. Just breathe.
保持呼吸 呼吸 拉尔夫 没事了
Just breathe. Just breathe, Ralph. It’s okay. It’s okay.
呼吸 拉尔夫 保持呼吸
Just breathe, Ralph, just breathe.
有我呢 我带你走 走
I got you, I got you. I got you. Come on.
给他一针吗♥啡♥ 赶紧走了
Give him a shot of morphine and move on.
他撑不过一天的
He’s not going to last a day.
求你求你 多斯 别丢下我
Please. Please, Doss, no. No. Don’t leave me.
别丢下我 神啊 别丢下我
Don’t leave me. God, please don’t leave me.
我还有孩子
I’ve got kids!
求你了求你 别丢下我
Please. Please, don’t. Please, don’t leave me.
我不会走的 我会带你回家
I ain’t going anywhere. I’m going to get you home.
有我呢 拉尔夫 我带你回家
I got you, Ralph. Okay? I’m going to get you home.
这是吗♥啡♥ 我给你打吗♥啡♥
Here comes the morphine. Here comes the morphine.
很快就不痛了 Ralph
It’s going to kick in real quick, Ralph.
我们送你走
We’re going to get you shifted.
担架 担架
Stretcher! Stretcher!
-起来继续走 小子 -不行 我受伤了
– Get up. Keep moving, son. – I can’t, I’m wounded.
你一点事都没有
There’s nothing wrong with you.
该死 坚持住 小子
Shit! Hang on, kid.
前进 不动才真的会没命
Move. A sitting duck’s a dead one.
前进 冲冲冲
Move. Go, go, go!
优先治疗他
This guy’s a priority.
交给我们了 交给我们 这边
We got him, we got him. Here.
优先 你没听过伤员分类吗
A priority? You ever heard of triage?
不等我们送他下去他就会死
He’ll be dead before we get him down.
你可说不准
You don’t know that!
送他下去 好吗
Get him down. All right?
-好 好 去吧 -好的好的
– Okay. Okay. Go. – Okay. Okay.
没事了 兄弟 我们会送你回家
It’s all right, buddy. We’re going to get you home.
军医 救我 救我
Medic! Help! Help.
我们看不到他们 那他们也看不到我们
I figure if we can’t see them, then they can’t see us neither.
救我
Help!
有我呢 弗兰克 哪里受伤了
I got you, Frank. Where you hit?
-看来他们能看到 白♥痴♥ -多斯 快走
– I think they can see us, smart ass! – Doss, come on, come on.
帮我一把
Give me a hand here.
趴低点 长官
Get down, sir.
在那边 堡垒
Over there! The bunkers.
我看到他们了 趴低点 长官
I see them. Better stay down, sir.
-发现了 正前方 -我也看到了
– I got ’em, dead ahead. – Yeah, I see ’em, too.
尽量推进 开足火力
Push in as close as you can. Give them everything you’ve got.
我派特种武器部队两翼夹击
I’ll send in the weapons team to flank them.
伤口压紧 你不会有事的 好吗
You keep that tight, you’re going to be right as rain. All right?
交给我了 多斯 交给我
I got him, Doss. I got him.
给你 好了 坐在这边
Here you go, come on now. Come sit over here.

Hey.
你还行吗
You doing okay?
还行
Okay.
开火
And, fire!
趴下
Down!
该死
Son of a bitch.
-你上 -是 长官
– You, get on it. – Yes, sir!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!