l need my Tiffany hair-band
然后我就可以行动了
Then l can go for a float
一个前所未有的夏天
A summer like never before
我想要再多一点
l want more
她想要一点惊喜 那是她简单的要求
She wants fabulous That is her simple request
所有的都要惊喜 更大的 更好的 最好的
All things fabulous Bigger and better and best
她的生活需要一点起色
She needs something inspiring to help her get along
她要一点惊喜 那有什么错?
She needs a little fabulous ls that so wrong?
惊喜的泳池
Fabulous pool
惊喜的水花
Fabulous splash
瞧我的嘴唇
Read my lips.
惊喜的聚会 甚至惊喜的无聊
Fabulous parties Even fabulous trash
惊喜的时尚
Fabulous fashion

No.
惊喜的俄式煎饼
Fabulous bling

Yeah.
她要得到每一件惊喜
She’s got to have fabulous everything
没什么可疑问的
Nothing to discuss
每一件惊喜都在等待着
Everything’s got to be perfect for
我!
Me!
她想要点惊喜 那是她简单的要求
She wants fabulous That is her simple request
所有的都要惊喜 更点的 更好的 最好的
All things fabulous Bigger and better and best
她的生活需要有点起色
She needs something inspiring to help her get along
她需要一点惊喜 那有什么错?
She needs a little fabulous ls that so wrong?
这个不行 这个也烦人
This won’t do That’s a bore
那个太俗了 我需要多点
That’s insulting l need more
我要 我要 我要 我要 我要 我要
l need, l need, l need l need, l need, l need
我要惊喜
l need fabulous
我要惊喜
l want fabulous
惊喜的头发 惊喜的造型
Fabulous hair, fabulous style
惊喜的眼神 惊喜的微笑
Fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile
哦 我爱我所见 我太喜欢了
Oh, I like what I see l like it a lot
这明显是个惊喜?
ls this absolutely fabulous?
惊喜 惊喜 惊喜
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous
那当然
Absolutely.

Not.
棒极了!
Yeah !
抓着你了 抓着你了 没事的
l got you. l got you. lt’s okay.
-你在这儿做什么? -我是新来的救生员啊
-What are you doing here? -l’m the new lifeguard.
等等 你是这儿的会员吗?
Wait, are you a member here?
我叫你雇特洛伊 波顿来
l told you to hire Troy Bolton,
而不是整个东区高中的人!
not the entire East High student body!
你叫我雇特洛伊 波顿 无论以任何条件
You told me to hire Troy Bolton. “Whatever it takes.”
好吧 那你为什么不告诉我 他们都来了?
Well, why didn’t you warn me about the rest of them?
当然我们在旯佤斯普瑞斯的董事会议上谈到过这个问题
l did discuss the matter with the Lava Springs board, of course.
董事会议 你是说 我们的
The board. You mean, our
妈妈!
Mother!
加布里埃拉 汒缇仁和野猫组? 妈妈 你怎么能呢?
Gabriella Montez and the Wildcats? Mother, how could you?
想想你的将来 孩子
Think of your future, kitten.
他们可是你亲密的校友 而不是旯佤斯普瑞斯里唠叨的员工
These are your school chums, not the fuddy-duddy Lava Springs staff.
他们不是我的亲密校友!
These are not my chums!
他们会窃取我的才艺秀
They’ll steal my talent show.
夏季秀上你有什么新鲜的才艺呀
And what fresh talent you’ll have for your summer show.
母亲 你有没有听我在说什么?
Mother, did you hear what l just said?
瑞安 跟妈妈谈谈
Ryan, talk to Mother.
-你好 妈妈 -真可爱! 我可爱的儿子怎么样了?
-Hi, Mom. -Ducky! How’s my dashing boy?
告诉她如果她担心的太多 会有皱纹的
Tell pumpkin if she worries too much, she’ll get frown lines.
做你们的合十礼吧
Namaste.
-我不想他们在这! -但你母亲特别交代过
-l want them out! -But your mother specifically said
哦 别跟我提后台那个瑜珈女!
Oh, don’t mention that backstabbing yogini to me!
如果你不能解雇他们 那就想办法让他们自己离开
lf you can’t fire them, make them wanna quit.
我希望厨师迈克尔能教我
l’m hoping Chef Michael’s gonna teach me
做澳大利亚薄饼的手艺
the art of Austrian flake pastry.
而且沙培每天都会在我工作的地方出现
And Sharpay’s gonna be where l work every day.
夏季能好到什么程度呀? 对不对? 对不对?
How much better can summer get? Right? Right?
-梦想成真了 -如果你真的想了解她
-A real dream come true. -lf you actually get to know her,
-我是说她 -伙计
-l mean she’s -Dude.
嘿 我甚至不知道 沙培的父母是这儿的老板
Hey, l didn’t even know Sharpay’s parents owned this place.
富尔顿先生刚说过 你知道的
Mr. Fulton just said, you know,
这儿有野猫组的粉丝 而且工作也很有意义
there’s Wildcat fans at Lava Springs, and jobs are available.
所以我说 让我们干活吧
So, l said let’s go for it.
鼓舞啊 波顿先生 确实鼓舞人心
lnspiring, Mr. Bolton. Truly inspiring.
话说回来 我们需要你们付出的
However, what we’re looking for from all of you,
不是灵感 而是汗水
is not inspiration, but perspiration.
你们坚实的工作 波顿 丹佛斯 就是伺应生
Confirming assignments. Bolton, Danforth, waiters.
而且 有需要的话 球童也行
And, when needed, caddies.
不会吧?
What?
麦克森女士 我说过你很有效率
Miss McKessie, l’m told that you’re efficient.
-这个 -证明一下吧
-Well -Prove it.
你将监视他们的活动 随时要让我知道
You’ll handle member activities. Keep me in sight at all times.
凯丝 钢琴手 午饭时和喝鸡尾酒时
Kelsi, piano. Lunchtime and cocktail hour.
得弹点随意点的音乐 而不是新潮的
That means mood music, not new music.
明白吗?
Capisce?
玛莎 记得配菜 切菜 准备盘子
Martha, chopping, cutting, preparing plates.
一定要分配好时间
Do complete the summer with the equal amount of digits
我认为你能做到
l assume you currently possess.
哦 哲克 你将给厨师迈克尔做
Oh, Zeke, you will assist Chef Michael in the
助手
The promised land.
你先别做那个
You hold on to that.
富尔顿先生 你好 先生
Mr. Fulton, Your Excellency, sir,
我们能抽签决定谁去等待沙培吗?
would it be okay if we draw straws to see who has to wait on Sharpay?
算了吧 你们谁也别想去
Please, none of you will be waiting on Sharpay.
哦 我就说嘛
Oh, yes. Snap.
-你们要伺候的是埃文斯小姐 -那是谁呀?
-You will be serving Miss Evans. -Who’s that?
总是要称呼我们的会员先生 夫人 或者小姐 让我们练习一下
Always address our members as Mr. , Mrs. , or Miss. Let’s practice.
-必须这样吗? -好吗?
-Do we have to? -Shall we?
埃文斯小姐 你想来杯柠檬汁吗?
“Miss Evans, would you care for lemonade?”
事实上 我不是埃文斯小姐 我是杰森
Actually, l’m not Miss Evans. l’m Jason.
-闻着真香 我真饿呀 -不 等一下 你别
-lt smells so good and l am so hungry. -No, wait. You don’t
-别 别 别 -午饭吃什么?
-No, no, no. -What’s for lunch?
汒缇仁小姐
Miss Montez.
看来你午饭时间已经超时了快3分半钟
lt would seem your lunch break does not start for 3.5 minutes.
我希望没人在意你的缺席
l do hope no members drowned in your absence.
从此以后 都把时间把准了
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.
有3次哪怕是轻微的违规 你们就失去这份工作了
Three infractions of any kind, and your employment is terminated.
明白了吗?
Capisce?
快点 快点 快点
Chop, chop, chop.
-噢 他看起来真吓人 -是的
-Okay, that man officially scares me. -Yeah.
突然 我开始想念塔布斯女士教我们的日子了
Suddenly, l’m beginning to miss detention with Miss Darbus.
-这太糟了吧? -别呀
-How sick is that? -Come on.
我们外面有个篮球框 一天免费两餐
We got a hoop out back, two free meals a day,
而我们只需要穿上这愚蠢的工服
and we only have to wear these stupid outfits on duty.
为了目标 就别计较 对吗?
All for one, and one for all. All right?
-这是我们的夏季 现在 什么队? -野猫队!
-This is our summer. Now, what team? -Wildcats!
-什么队? -野猫队!
-What team? -Wildcats!
来吧
Come on.
我们怎就从世界的顶峰 跌进了工作的旋涡?
How dld we get from the top of the world to the bottom of the heap?
我也不会再提醒你 老板是如此不近人情
l don’t recall you mentioning the boss is such a creep
但我们仍可以使夏天变得好过点
We still have the ingredients to make this summer sweet
好吧 我们拥有的就只有脏抹布
Well, we got rags instead of riches
还有所有的脏盘子
And all these dirty dishes
只希望我能有三个愿望
Just wish l had three wishes
好了 伙计们 算了吧
Okay, guys, break it up.
我们得干活 干活 干出风采
We’ve got to work, work to work this out
我们能做好 阳光将照耀我们
We’ll make things right The sun will shine
若我们干活 干活 那就不会有疑问
lf we work, work, there’ll be no doubt
如果我们干得漂亮 就还能享受夏日
We can still save the summer if we work this out
伙计 你凭什么这么说?
Dude, what have you gotten us into?
来吧 我们完全能把握!
Come on. We can totally turn this thing around !
我宁愿在邮局数信纸
l’d rather face a seven footer straight up in the post
的确 那也比呆这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!