Yeah That sure beats hanging here
给别人烤面包好
And burning someone’s toast
我需要本杰明的指引 但是这不是重点
l needed Benjamins But this ain’t worth the stress
或许还有更好的方法处理这些油污
Maybe there’s a better way to fix this greasy mess
我们是冠军之组 一台满油的机器
We’re a champion team A well-oiled machine
我们曾面对过 比这更困难的事
And we’ve faced tougher problems than this
我知道这可能不好受 但我相信在我们干完活后
l know it’s a grind But l’m sure we can find
我们能找到享乐的法子
A way to have fun while we get this job done
我们得干活 干活 干出风采
We’ve got to work, work to work this out
我们能做好 阳光将照耀我们
We’ll make things right The sun will shine
若我们干活 干活 那就不会有疑问
We got to work, work There’ll be no doubt
若我们一起努力 就能熬过去
lf we all come together We can work this out
一起来吧!
Let’s work it!
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need
一点蜜糖
A little bit of sugar
一点牛油
A little bit of butter
这是最好的处方
lt’s the perfect recipe
领薪日 将会很甜美
Payday lt’ll taste so sweet
领薪日 要去大吃一顿
Payday Good enough to eat
一定要拍点DV纪念
Gonna make some motion pictures
和姐♥妹♥们♥去步行街购物
Hit the mall with all my sisters
去看尼克斯队和76人队的比赛
Get tickets to the Knicks and Sixers
用音乐充斥世界
Kick it with the music mixers
买♥♥辆合适我的车
Buy a ride that suits my style
闲躺在泳池边上
Lounge around the pool awhile
和最喜欢的女孩约会
Make a date with my favorite girl
我们会实现的
We’ve got it made
哦 我们得干活 干活 干出风采
Whoa, we’ve got to work, work to work this out
我们能做好 阳光将照耀我们
We’ll make things right The sun will shine
若我们干活 干活 那就不会有疑问
lf we work, work, there’ll be no doubt
如果我们干得漂亮 就还能享受夏日
We can still save the summer lf we work this out
干活 得干活
Work this Got to work this
我们得干出风采
We can work this out
那 我们能做到吗?
So, can we work this out?
是的 我们能行
Yeah, we can work it out.
快叫伺应生来
Send the waiters right in.
我的女士? 当然是了
Miss me? Of course you did.
嘿 你去过高尔夫球场吧?
Hey, you ever been on a golf course?
我们是雇工 特洛伊
We’re employees, Troy.
不是会员 所以我不打高尔夫球
Not members. And l don’t play golf.
谁说高尔夫了?
Who said anything about golf?
你真觉得我们两个出来这儿妥当吗?
Are you sure it’s okay for us to be out here?
当然 除非那个长耳兔叫我们进去
Yeah, unless the jackrabbits turn us in.
那 你厨房♥的工作怎么样?
So, how’s kitchen duty?
哦 你知道 团队协作一起洗盘子 一起赢
Oh, you know, the team that washes dishes together, wins together.
我妈妈说暑期工作 对大学申请奖学金有好处
My mom said summer jobs look good on college applications.
陈旧观念的所有幌子就是 我们的未来
All part of the frightening concept called “our future.”
你觉得不好吗?
Are you worried?
嘿 读大学得花很多钱
Hey, college costs a fortune.
我父母在省吃俭用 不像这里的其他人
My parents are saving pennies, unlike the people at this place.
你能握住奖学金的
You’re a cinch for a scholarship.
下季无论发生什么我都是唯一的一个 这是
l’m only as good as whatever happens next season. lt’s
我喜欢把未来握在自己手里
l always liked the idea of being in charge of my future,
除非它有意外
until it actually started happening.
那 我们就想想现在吧
So, let’s just think about right now,
因为我从没有整个夏天呆在一个地方
because l’ve never been in one place for an entire summer,
这对我很有意义 特别是和你
and this means a lot to me, especially being here with
牛奶花生糖和果冻三明治的制♥造♥者?
Such an outstanding peanut-butter and-jelly-sandwich maker like me?
我不想忘记这个夏天 特洛伊
l want to remember this summer, Troy.
-来了 接住 -哦 我喜欢这游戏
-Here, catch. -Oh, l love this game.
-准备好了? -来吧
-Ready? -Go.
-干得漂亮 -真好玩! 噢 到你了
-Beautiful. -Very nice! Oh. Your turn.
-你连一个都没有接到 -你
-You didn’t catch a single one of them. -You
真逊啊
That was so bad.
富尔顿 我在四号♥场地
Fulton, when l was on the fourth fairway today,
我觉得它太干燥了
it seemed bone dry.
哦 别!
Oh, no way!
你能让维护员给它浇点水吗?
Could you tell maintenance to give it a little extra splash?
不会吧!
No way!
-能赏脸跳支舞吗? -当然可以
-May l have this dance? -Why, of course you may.
那就来吧
Let’s go then.
你湿透了!
You are gonna get so wet!
明天把他们盯紧点 有事就得通知我
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted.
你笑什么?
Why are you smiling?
别担心 瑞安 这是我们的地盘 知道吗?
No worries, Ryan. This is our turf, remember?
先是违反了时间准则 现在又到高尔夫球场嬉戏
First a break-time infraction, now frolicking on the golf course.
看来我们并没有一个幸运的开始
We are not off to an auspicious start,
是这样吗 汒缇仁小姐?
are we, Miss Montez?
事实上 富尔顿先生 这是我的主意 所以不关她
Actually, Mr. Fulton, this was my idea, so she’s
真有风度 可是不起用
How gallant, but irrelevant.
我们不会让这再发生的 是不是?
We won’t allow this to happen again, will we?
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Good morning.
-真香 闻起来真香 -嗨 玛莎
-Smells good. That smells good. -Hey, Martha.
-嗨 -嗨 杰森
-Hey. -Hey, Jason.
-嘿 早上好 -你也一样
-Hey, morning. -What’s up?
你是我心中的音乐
Yeah You are the music in me
-真好听 凯乐丝 -谢谢
-Sounding good, Kels. -Thanks.
事实上 我得为女士们的午餐准备点曲子
Actually, l need to go get ready for the ladies’ luncheon.
别作的太过了哦
Won’t exactly be rocking out.
你知道吗 俱乐部的才艺秀太让人兴奋了
You know, l am so excited about the club’s talent show.
我是说 雇员也能参加进去
l mean, the employees get to do a number,
而且我给每个人想了角色
and l have ideas for everyone.
你们可以领唱
You guys can sing the lead,
也许哲克和查得 能作伴唱
and maybe Zeke and Chad can do backup,
而且每个人都可以跳舞
and everyone can dance.
先暂停一下
Big timeout on that one.
我的歌♥唱生涯随着东区高中的
My singing career began and
冬季音乐剧开始并结束了
ended with the East High Winter Musical.
我到这只是为了 在工作后偷偷的来放松一下
l’m just here to make a check and sneak in the pool after work.
事情就是这样的
That’s That’s really it.
你刚刚弹的是什么曲子?
What was that you were playing a minute ago?
哦 这个 没什么 什么也不是
Oh, it’s lt’s nothing. lt’s just nothing.
这个是什么?
What’s this?
好吧 我在想 如果你们参加那个
Well, l was thinking if you’d do the show,
我感兴趣的才艺秀 我就为你们写了这个
that l wanted to be ready, and l wrote this for you guys.
来吧 演奏吧
Come on. Go.
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
你知道有个词叫作 曾经
You know the words “Once upon a time”
它使你倾听 存在一个理由
Make you listen, there’s a reason
当你梦想时 你会发现一个机会
When you dream There’s a chance you’ll find
从此以后 欢笑不断
A little laughter, or happy ever after
你变成了悦耳的音符
You’re harmony to the melody
流淌在我的心里
That’s echoing inside my head
那个独一无二的声音呀
A single voice above the noise
如一根漂亮的丝线
And like a common thread
你牵住了我
You’re pulling me
当我听见最爱的歌♥曲 我便知道我们相互拥有
When l hear my favorite song l know that we belong
哦 你是我心中的音乐
Oh, you are the music in me
它活在我们中间
it’s living in all of us
它带我们来这是因为
And it’s brought us here because
因为你是我心中的音乐
Because you are the music in me
你是我心中的音乐
You are the music in me
我们似曾相识 又难以解释
lt’s like l knew you before we met Can’t explain it
它没有名字
There’s no name for it
我唱出了我未曾说过的话
l sang you words l’ve never said
-这不难 -不难
-And it was easy -So easy
因为你看见了真实的我
Because you see the real me
就是我 你明白的
As l am, you understand
比我了解得更多 噢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!