We’re going to the Taj.
-我们要去泰姬酒店了 -我们要去泰姬酒店了
– We’re going to the Taj. – We’re going to the Taj.
等下 我们走
Um, hang on. Let’s go.
不好意思 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir.
你好 牛哥
Namaste, mate.
我想我们这有个小问题
I think we’ve got a little problem here
因为 我们
because, um, we…
我们没有点这个猪肉的菜
we didn’t order this pork thing.
你们点了
Yes.
戈拉巴利奥波德咖啡厅 孟买♥♥
不 不 不 我可不这么想
No, no, no. I don’t think so.
因为你要是看这里的话 我们其实没有
Because if you just look here, we didn’t actually…
我♥操♥ 布里 趴下
Fuck! Bree, get down!
这边
This way.
跟上 过来 快跑 快跑
Come on, come on! Go! Go! Run!
跑啊宝贝 快跑
Go, babe! Go!
快跑 快跑
Come on, go! Come on!
快跑
Come on!
-你受伤了吗 -我不知道
– Are you hurt? – I don’t know.
应该没有
I don’t think so.
如果可以的话 呃
If I may, uh…
2003年的波尔多葡萄酒非常不错
2003 was a very good year for Bordeaux
因为那一年非常热
due to the exceptional heat wave that year.
还有拉杜堡红葡萄酒 在这
Uh, the Château Latour, there…
极好的酒深 口感强劲又柔滑
Amazing depth, powerful yet silky,
配合深色系水果味 完美无瑕
dark fruit, seamless finish.
这是一款非常棒的酒
It’s a very good wine.
-那听起来不错 -是啊
– That sounds nice. – Yeah.
JD(Jack Daniel’s) 杰克丹尼 美国著名威士忌酒
不如这样 你就给我上一瓶杰克丹尼尔
You know what? Why don’t you just bring me a JD
和一瓶健怡可乐好了
and Diet Coke.
-真的 -对
– Really? – Yeah.
还有 给我们上个芝士汉堡叙叙旧吧
And you know what? Bring us a cheeseburger for old times’ sake.
您要鸡肉汉堡还是鱼肉汉堡
Chicken or fish, sir?
不 就一个普通的汉堡 牛肉的
No. Just a regular burger. Beef.
哦 他们这没有牛肉
Oh. They don’t have beef here.
有 他们这什么都有
Yeah. They got everything here.
亲爱的 在印度牛是圣物
Honey, cows are sacred in India.
太抱歉了 我完全不知道
I am so sorry. I completely spaced.
没关系
Uh… It’s okay.
好吧 那么你推荐什么呢
Okay, so what do you recommend? What’s…
美国客人都非常喜欢点羊肉丸
The lamb kofta is popular with Americans.
嗨 莎莉
Hi, Sally.
嗨 萨拉
Hey, Zahra.
没 我刚刚问过前台了
No. I’ve just checked in with reception.
他们说医生还在路上
They said the doctor’s still on their way.
不 不 他特别好
No, no. He’s more than fine.
他吃了很多 我就让他躺下了
Yeah, he had a big feed and I just put him down.
好 我到时打给你
Sure, I’ll call you then.
但我们真的都很好
But, really, we’re all good.

Okay.
好好玩
Enjoy.
谢谢您 先生 那您想如何付款呢
Thank you, sir. And how would you like to make the payment?
外面发生了袭击 酒店安全吗
There’s been an attack. Is the hotel safe?!
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
那里一切都好吗
So everything is okay there?
是的 先生 这里没问题
Yes, sir. All okay here.
晚上好 泰姬宫殿酒店
Good evening, Taj Palace Hotel.
你好 就是想问一下医生到了吗
Hi there. Just checking about the doctor.
听着 下一次旅行 我有个想法
Okay. So, next trip, I have an idea.
我们一起去 只有我们俩
Let’s go, just the two of us.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah, I’d like that.
天哪 快跑
Christ! Go!
跟上
Come on!
快点 跑
Come on! Go!
快跑
Run!
求求你 求求你开门
Please, please, open.
开门啊 赶紧他妈的开门
…door, man. Just fucking open the door!
我女朋友的 这是我女朋友
My girlfriend’s… This is my girl…
保安 保安现在可以过来吗
Security. Can we get security, now?
迪利普 快看
Dilip, look.
艾迪
Eddie!
我们提前预定了 老兄
We’ve got a reservation, mate.
让他们进来 没关系 让他们都进来
Let them in. It’s okay. Let them all in.
布里 我们进来了 谢谢 谢谢
Bree, we’re in. Thank you. Thank you.
布里 过来 宝贝儿 过来
Bree, come on, babe. Come on.
-打扰一下 -艾迪 我们去别的地方吧
– Excuse me. – Eddie, let’s go somewhere else.
-我们去别的地方吧 -你是叫拉尼吧
– Let’s go somewhere else .- Lani, is it?
你以前见过这种地方吗
Have you ever seen such a place?
伊姆兰
Imran…
这只是个酒店啊
It’s just a hotel.
这看起来像天堂一样
It looks like paradise.
我们在这开包吧
Let’s unpack here.
再往后点
A bit further back.
姑娘们已经在我房♥间了吗
The girls are in my suite already?
好的
Okay.
别等我了 开始吧
Start without me,
我吃完晚饭就上去
and I’ll be up after dinner.
先生 我这里没有你的预定记录
Sir, I have no record of your booking.
拜托了 我们只要
Please, if we could just…
听着 能麻烦你给我们家人打个电♥话♥吗
Listen, would you please call our family?
先生
Sir.
灯 快关灯
Lights. Switch off the lights.
趴下 所有人快趴下 快趴下
Down. Down. Everyone down. Down.
请快躲到桌子下面
Please, under the tables.
布里
Bree!
请快去桌子下面 快趴下 请快点
Under the tables. Down, down, please, please!
拜托了 快趴下 先生
Please, down. Down, down, sir, please.
他们是谁啊 他们怎么有机关枪
Who are they? They have machine guns.
先生 快趴下 您必须躲起来
Sir, down. You must hide.
-保安死哪去了 -拜托了 先生
– Where is security? – Please, sir.

Hey.

Go.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
快接电♥话♥啊 莎莉
Pick up, Sally.
第一阶段行动完成 牛哥
Phase one is complete, Brother.
我们要上楼了
We’re moving upstairs.
干得漂亮 你们做的非常好
Well done, you’ve done good work.
记住
One thing…
随时保持电♥话♥接通
Keep your phone on at all times.
我要亲耳听到他们的哭喊声
I want to hear their cries with my own ears.
这些畜生毫无人性
These animals have no humanity,
阿卜杜拉 记住这点
Abdullah, remember this.
是 牛哥
Yes Brother.
他们没有一个人值得真♥主♥的怜悯
None of them deserve Allah’s mercy.
是 牛哥 真♥主♥至上
Yes Brother. God is great.
真♥主♥至上
God is great.

Hello?
先生 这里是前台
Sir, sir, this is the reception.
这里是前台
This is the reception.
现在发生了很严重的安全问题 不要
There’s a security issue here. No.
拜托了 不要离开你的房♥间 先生
Please, don’t leave your room, sir.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥ 先生
I’ll be in touch, sir.
是 先生
Yes, sir. Yeah.
客房♥服务
Room service.
洗衣服务
Laundry.
你没事的 好啦 卡梅隆
You’re okay. Come on, Cameron.
来了
Coming.
-大卫 -莎莉
– Hey, David. – Sally,
谢天谢地 你在哪呢
thank God. Where are you?
卡梅隆在哪
Where’s Cameron? Where’s Cameron?
什么 我听不清

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!