Sorry, what?
卡梅隆在哪
Where’s Cameron? Where’s Cameron?
医生刚刚到
The doctor’s just here now.
马上就来
Just a second.
不好意思 他不停敲门
Sorry, it keeps breaking up.
我听不太清你说什么
I can’t quite hear you.
别去开门
Don’t answer the door.
莎莉
Sally!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
萨拉
Zahra.
萨拉 有个女人刚才
Zahra, this woman just…
莎莉 发生什么了
Sally, what’s happening?
她在哪
Where is she?
她就在这哪个地方
She’s here somewhere.
我看到她进来了
I saw her come in.
-哈萨姆 -怎么了
– Houssam. – Huh?
出来
Come out.
-出来啊 -伊姆兰
– Come out. – Imran.
哈萨姆
Houssam?
哈萨姆 来 快看这个
Houssam, come here! Look at this.
看啊 他们居然有个可以冲屎的机器
Look, they have a machine to flush their shit.
连拉屎也这么有意思
Even shitting is fun.
伊姆兰
Imran?
在呢
Oh…
真♥主♥保佑你 牛哥
Hello, Brother.
伊姆兰 怎么样了
Imran! What’s happening?
我刚刚又杀了个女人
I’ve just finished killing another woman.
很好
Well done.
现在听着 我有事要说
Now listen… I have to tell you something.
怎么了 牛哥
Yes, Brother?
下次让他们站在门口
Stand them up in a doorway next time.
这样当子弹穿过他们脑袋的时候
So when the bullet goes through their heads,
就会直接飞到门外面
it goes outside.
你们不会想让子弹弹回房♥间里面的
You don’t want it ricocheting back into the room.
听懂了吗
Okay?
懂了 牛哥
Okay, Brother. Okay.
有些人聚集在楼下
There are a few people gathered downstairs,
送他们点手榴弹
throw some grenades at them.
扔几颗手榴弹没什么坏处的 我的牛哥
There’s no harm in throwing a few grenades, my brother.
手榴弹吗
Grenades?
没错没错
Yes! Yes!
是 牛哥
Yes, Brother.
我们要给他们一个惊喜
We will give them a surprise.
扔点手榴弹
Throw some grenades.
好的 牛哥
Okay, okay, Brother.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说 扔手榴弹
He said “Throw the grenades.”
对啊 我们还有点 扔起来
Yeah, we’ve got some. Let’s throw them.
怎么样了 卡梅隆在哪
What is happening? Where’s Cameron?
有人带着枪 是些男孩
There were men with guns. Just boys.
他们进来了 但我们躲起来了
They… They came in, but we hide.
他们进房♥间了吗 我的上帝
They came into the room? Oh, my God.
大卫
David.
有个躲进房♥间来的女人
There was a woman that came in
他们直接开枪杀了她
and they… they just shot her…
好了好了 你待在那里不要动
Okay, okay. You stay right where you are.
我马上来
I’m coming there.
-我现在就上去 -你
– I’m coming right now. – Hey!
给我闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
你会把我们全害死的
You’ll get us all killed.
看着我 我要你留在这里
Look at me. I need you to stay right here.
我要你坚强起来 好吗
I need you to be strong, okay?
我真的非常爱你
I love you so much.
我们需要警♥察♥ 现在 就现在
We need the police, right now. Right now.
我们给你们打了五次电♥话♥了都
We’ve called you five times.
求求你们 快派人来
Please, send someone.
先生 别出去
Sir, please, please.
我孩子还在楼上
My kid is upstairs.
先生 听着 听着
Sir, sir, listen, listen.
不能出去 先生
Please, please, sir.
你有家人吗
Do you have a family?
有 我希望可以活着见到他们
Yes, and I hope to stay alive and see them.
-我要出去 -不行不行 先生
– I’m going out that door. – No, no, no, sir…
-我要撒尿 -不可以
– I need to piss. I need to piss. – You can’t.
我憋不住了
I need to pee.
用这个 行吗
Use this. Okay?
你尿到这里面吧 我又不是动物
You piss in this. I’m not an animal.
不要 夫人
No, madam. Please.
不要出去 夫人 不要
Please. No, madam. Please.
夫人 这边 快
Madam, this way. Hurry.
拉希德
Rashid!
尝尝这个
Try this.
是什么
What is it?
特别好吃 尝尝
It’s very tasty, try it.
你吃了这个吗
You ate this?!
来啊 尝尝
Go on, try it.
你个蠢货
You moron!
这是猪肉 快扔了
This is pork, throw it away!
吐出来吐出来
Spit! Spit! Spit!
要水吗
Do you need water?
拿着拿着
Take it, take it.
愿真♥主♥宽恕你
May Allah forgive you.
你个傻子 这是蔬菜做的
You dumbass, they’re vegetables.
看着
Watch.
吃吧
Eat it.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking asshole.
你干什么生气啊
Why are you getting angry?
走开
Go away.
伊姆兰 我就开个玩笑
Imran, I was just kidding!
去死吧
Get fucked.
-我们得上楼 -我从另一头上去
– We need to go upstairs! – I’ll go from the other end.
伊姆兰 回来 哥们
Imran, come back, buddy.
莎莉
Sally.
天啊
Oh, God.
谢天谢地你在这 感谢老天
Thank God you’re here. Thank God.
卡梅隆在哪 他在哪
Where’s Cameron? Where is he?
大卫
David.
好了好了 没事了
Hey. It’s okay.
你好呀
Hi.
没事了
It’s okay.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you。
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
他们想从我们这得到什么
What do they want with us?
你能帮我发信息给萨拉吗
Will you message Zahra for me?
能告诉她一切都好吗
Can you tell her we made it okay?

Yeah.
没事了
It’s okay.
没关系的
It’s okay. It’s okay. Shh.
一切都会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
围城陷入混乱
Mumbai under siege.
印度金融中心由于多次爆♥炸♥
Chaos has erupted in India’s financial capital
爆发大规模混乱
with multiple bombings
还有报道称持枪歹徒正肆虐着城市
and reports of armed gunmen rampaging though the city.
爸爸马上就会回家陪我们一起玩的
Papa will come home and we’ll play together.
别哭了 塞瓦.
It’s okay, Seva.
别哭了
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay…
没事的
It’s okay.
豪华酒店都遭受攻击
…and luxury hotels are all under attack.
当地警方从未接受训练及配备武装

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!