– Ma’am, I’m so sorry. – Jomon.
我很抱歉 但现在没事了 这很安全
I’m so sorry. Everything will be fine now. You’re totally safe.
随便找地方坐
Sit anywhere you like, okay?
没问题 这边请
No problem. Please, please.
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
我想来杯干邑
I would like a cognac.
好的 没问题 先生
Of course. Of course, sir.
快点 快点 快点
Quickly, quickly, quickly.
请坐 先生
Take a seat, sir.
女士们 先生们 有些事通知各位
Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention, please?
请大家离近一些
Can you come closer?
阿尔琼 请让远处的客人也靠近些
Arjun, can you just help them? Little further.
我 我不想太大声
I don’t… I don’t want to speak loudly. Please.
请靠近些 先生 先生 女士 劳驾
Can you come closer, sir? Sir, ma’am? Please.
先生 请您再往前一些 谢谢您
Sir, you can… Can you come forward, please? Thank you.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
我是赫曼特·欧贝罗伊
I am Hemant Oberoi,
泰姬酒店饭店的主厨
head chef here at the Taj.
对于各位今晚在此的遭遇
We are all terribly sorry for
我们深表抱歉
everything you’ve had to endure here tonight.
但请各位确信 最糟的时刻已经过去
But please be rest assured the worst is behind us now.
牢笼是私人俱乐部 很难进入
The Chambers is an exclusive club. Very difficult to access.
如各位所见 没有朝内开的窗
As you can see, there are no internal windows
每个入口都有人把守
and every entrance has been secured.
请各位安全地在这里等待警♥察♥救援
We will be safe here until police comes and fetches us.
警♥察♥什么时候才能来
When will that be?
-他们为什么这么久还不出现 -女士
– What’s taking them so long? – Ma’am.
他们已经在外面了 进来只是时间问题
They’re outside right now. It’s just a matter of time.
最重要的是 我们要保持安静平和
Yes, what’s important is that we remain calm and quiet
以免有人发现我们在这里
because we want our position to remain a secret.
酒店内部的情况已经变得非常严峻
The situation inside the hotel is becoming utterly desperate.
我们抓拍到一名男子临时编织绳索逃生
Footage just in of this man forced to flee on a rope improvised…
来吧 我们走
Come on. We should get going.
走 去哪
Going? Where?
工作人员在将人群转移到6楼牢笼俱乐部
The staff’s moving everybody up to the Chambers Lounge on the sixth floor.
他们说那里更安全
They said it’ll be safer.
不可能
No way.
莎莉 走吧
Sally. Come on.
你可以去 我哪都不去
You can go. I’m not going anywhere.
大卫 外面有人持枪
David. There are men with guns out there
专杀走廊里遇见的人
that are just killing people in the hallway.
-无论如何我都不会走 -我知道
– There’s no way that I’m going out there. – I know.
可萨拉也在外面 还是孤单一人
And Zahra’s out there and she’s by herself.
他们来过了 他们打死了她啊大卫
They came in here. They fucking shot her, David.
就他妈像打兔子一样 如果我们走出去
Like a fucking rabbit. And if we move
孩子一旦醒了
and if the baby wakes up,
-我们也会被打死 -好吧 好吧
– they’re gonna shoot us too. – Okay, okay. Okay.
而且 警♥察♥已经在外面了
I mean, the cops are already outside.
就不能等他们来救我们吗
Can’t we just wait for them to come and get us?
好吧
Yeah.
听你的
Okay.
卡努
Kanu!
卡努
Kanu!
首次袭击发生5小时后
孟买♥♥的枪战已经从昨夜持续到了今晨
It’s been a night and a morning of gun battles in Mumbai.
这可能是史上首次有城市遭受
Perhaps never before has a city been attacked
如此统一而无序 并且极端疯狂的袭击
in a coordinated yet random and completely mindless manner.
突发新闻
无差别恐怖袭击已经在孟买♥♥的街道上
There have been hours and hours of indiscriminate terror
持续了一个又一个小时
on the streets of Mumbai
仍然不见终止
and we still don’t seem to be at the end of it.
请看我们从孟买♥♥发来的一线报道
Let’s get you the big headlines from Mumbai.
孟买♥♥南部的系列袭击造成
At least 78 people are dead and nearly 200 injured
至少78人死亡近200人受伤
in a series of attacks in south Mumbai.
三座五星级酒店
Three five-star hotels,
一座位于戈拉巴的油泵
a petrol pump in Colaba,
CST车站 卡玛医院
the CST station, the Cama Hospital,
均遭到袭击
all come under attack.
孟买♥♥宏伟的泰姬酒店仍在熊熊燃烧
Mumbai’s majestic Taj Hotel is still burning
安保人员与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的枪战仍在继续
while gun battles continue between security forces and terrorists.
你要来杯饮料吗
Would you like a drink?
萨万斯先生 还要多久
How much longer, Mr. Savanth?
你是警♥察♥局长 发生什么事了
You’re the chief of police. What’s going on?
欧贝罗伊先生 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥首领
The head of our terror squad
今晚在车内被枪♥支♥射杀
was gunned down in his car tonight, Mr. Oberoi.
特种部队还未撤离德里
And Special Forces are yet to leave Delhi.
还在德里吗
Still in Delhi?
那就从这派个人去
Then send somebody from here.
看在上帝份上动用警力
Use the police force for God’s sake.
一小时前我们派出了当地分队
We sent in a local squad an hour ago
但仍杳无音信
but we haven’t heard a word since.
我的孩子 上帝在看着你
God is watching over you my child.
闭上眼睛 共同祈祷
Close your eyes, let’s pray together.
祈祷吗
Prayers?
妈妈 祈祷带给我们什么好处
What good have prayers ever done us, Mother?
我能说什么
What can I say?
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只想回家
I just wanna be home.
我爱你 我会为你祈祷
I love you. I’ll pray for you.
我会打给你
I’ll call you.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, my dear.
你在和谁说话
Who were you speaking with?
什么
What?
你在和谁通电♥话♥
Who were you talking to on the phone?
不关你的事
None of your business.
她是他们的人
She’s one of them.
你要说什么
What are you trying to say?
你用那种语言说话
You’re talking that language.
你说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Are you calling me a terrorist?
你要说什么 快说
What are you trying to say? Just say it.
你为什么不回答
Why won’t you answer?
你为什么不告诉我你是谁
Why won’t you tell me who you were…
她是我的人
She’s with me.
我要你告诉我 她是一个
I need you to tell me. She’s one…
闭嘴
Hey. Shut your mouth.
闭嘴 滚开
Shut up. Walk away.
你的行为很丢人
Your behavior is disgraceful.
操♥你♥妈♥ 滚蛋
Go fuck yourself. Walk away. Shh. Shh.
夫人 过来 过来
Madam, come. Come.
没事的 先生 没事
It’s okay, sir. It’s okay.
我看见她了
I saw her.
发生了这么多 这就是她得出的结论吗
With everything going on, that’s what she tells me?
你好吗
You’re okay?
不 真的
No, seriously.
别担心 她就是个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
Don’t worry. She’s total bitch.
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
看看那张脸
Look at that face.
她已经十年没被♥操♥了
She’s not been fucked for ten years.
至少十年
Minimum.
谢谢
Thank you.
这很让人抓狂但我们必须等待
Is crazy situation but we just have to wait.
我们会没事的
We’ll be fine.
阿尔琼 阿尔琼
Arjun. Arjun.
对不起
Sorry.
在 先生
Yes, sir.
你看见那边的英国女人了吗
See the English woman over there?
在自助处的
At the food station?
她担心你的胡子
She’s worried about your beard.
我的胡子
My beard. – Uh-huh.
还有你的头巾
Also your turban.
拿回到厨房♥去挂起来好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!