Local police are simply not trained or equipped
应对如此规模的多次军事级攻击
to deal with multiple military grade attacks of this magnitude.
您现在所看到的是
What you’re seeing now is
著名的泰姬酒店外的动♥乱♥
chaos outside the celebrated Taj Hotel.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥围困了这坐地标性建筑
Terrorists have laid siege to the landmark property,
多达1000名客人
with as many as 1,000 guests
和500多名员工被困其中
and over 500 staff trapped inside.
孟买♥♥没有自己的特种部队
Mumbai has no Special Forces units of its own,
意味着必须从
meaning tactical units must be sent in
远在800英里外的新德里调来作战部队
from New Delhi over 800 miles away.
直播
泰姬酒店遭袭
他们至少还数小时才能赶到
They are hours away at the very least.
而泰姬酒店周围已处于严重骚乱
And it is bedlam here on the ground at the Taj.
让他们退后
Get them back!
喂 摄像机退后 退后
Hey, cameras back! Go back!
不许拍了 让他们退后 快点儿
Cameras get back! Get them back! Get them back now!
我有四个人
I’ve got four men.
-才四个 -对
– Only four? – Yes.
我们不能袖手旁观了
We have to do something.
特种部队几小时后才到 他们还在德里
Special Forces are hours away, they’re still in Delhi.
-他们居然还在德里 -是的
– Still in Delhi?! – Yes.
我们接到命令他们到达前不得擅自行动
And we have orders to stand down until they arrive.
可我们不能再袖手旁观了
We have to do something…
监控室在二楼
The CCTV room is on the second floor.
所以呢
So?
你说呢
So?!
我们得上去
We’ll go up there!
上去就能看到他们的位置
We’ll see their positions!
我们不能只是傻站在这儿啊
We can’t just wait here.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
救命啊
Help!
我女朋友 我女朋友 她还在里面
My girlfriend. My girlfriend. She’s still in there.
布里 布里 布里
Bree. Bree! Bree!
如果我们按兵不动
If we just stand here…
里面就没有活口了
there won’t be anyone left.
好吧 好吧 去监控室
Okay. Okay. CCTV room.
在楼下和东楼还有枪声
There’s still shooting downstairs and in the east wing.
最安全的是上楼去牢笼俱乐部
Safest would be go up to the Chambers Lounge.
对 在六楼
Yes, sixth floor.
好的 阿尔琼
Okay, Arjun.
好的 有消息打给我
Okay. Call me if you hear anything.
员工通道没有人
Service stairs are all clear.
但是客人们被困在酒店的各个角落
But our guests are trapped all through the hotel.
我认为我们应该保护能找到的所有人
I think we should try and gather whoever we can…
把他们带到牢笼俱乐部
and take them to the Chambers Lounge
在那里等待营救
and wait for the police to arrive.
先生 奥尔加从后门成功逃出去了
Sir, Olga made it through the back exit.
我们也可以走那边
We can do the same.
我们是可以 但是客人不行
Yes, but our guests can’t.
不可能所有人都从那里逃走
Not all of them.
先生 我家里还有四个孩子
Sir, I have four kids at home.
我知道 迪利普
I know, Dilip.
没有人强迫你留下
Nobody is forcing you to stay.
如果还有人想要自己逃生的
So, whoever wants to try and make it out…
现在就走
this is your time.
我很抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
不用道歉
Don’t apologize.
走吧
Go.
各位家里可能都有妻子 父母 家人
Many of you have wives, parents, families at home.
逃生并不可耻
There is no shame in leaving.
我在这工作35年了 这里就是我的家
I’ve been here 35 years. This is my home.
-我也留下 -我也留下
– I’m staying too. – I’m staying too.
我与你同在 先生
I’m with you, sir.
我也和你一起 先生
I’m with you, sir.
我也是
Me too.
顾客就是上帝 先生
Guest is God, sir.
跟我来
Follow me.
来 用这个包住头
Here. Wrap that around your head.
他们就会以为你是他们的人
So they know you are one of them.
可我不是他们的人
I’m not one of them.
先生 夫人 我刚和领导打过电♥话♥
Sir, madam. I just spoke to my boss.
他说我们应该上楼去牢笼俱乐部
He says we should come upstairs to the Chambers Club.
-那里更安全 -为什么
– We’ll be safer there. – Why?
你知道什么了吗
You know something?
对方有多少人 在哪里
How many there are, where they are?
我不知道 先生
I’m not sure, sir.
但是牢笼俱乐部是酒店里最安全的地方了
But the Chambers, sir, is the most secure place in the hotel…
我他妈的知道什么是牢笼
I know what the fucking Chambers is.
-路上安全吗 -安全 先生
– Is the passage clear? – Yes, sir.
我们 我们走员工通道
We… We’ll go via the service stairs.
几分钟后就出发 可以吗
We’ll leave in a couple of minutes, okay?
幸存者称 持枪者穿戴西方服饰
Survivors speak of gunmen dressed in western clothes,
冷静有序而又冷酷无情地屠♥杀♥路人
coolly and methodically mowing down commuters in cold blood.
这里有血迹
Bloodstains here.
萨拉
员工将要带我们去
牢笼俱乐部
在6楼 那里安全
快来
首次报道这里有血迹
These are the first pictures of those bloodstains.

我试试
我试试 爱你
泰姬酒店现被人数不详的枪手完全控制
An unknown number of gunmen now fully control the Taj Hotel.
根据该目击者称 持枪者正按照顺序
And according to this witness, are methodically executing hotel guests
根据楼层和房♥间依次屠♥杀♥顾客
floor by floor and room by room.
他们还有炸♥弹♥ 好多烟 而且
They had bombs. There was a lot of smoke. And they…
爸 冷静点儿 我没事
Shh. Dad, you need to calm down. I’m fine.
在市区内进行枪战
…to fight urban warfare.
我不知道他们在说什么
Well, I don’t know what they’re saying,
但我可以确保 我真的没事
but I promise you, I’m okay.
不 我知道 我在房♥间里很安全
No, I know. I’m safe and I’m in the hotel room.
突发新闻
直播 泰姬酒店已封锁
他们在找有英国或美国护照的人
They wanted anyone with British or American passports.
警♥察♥已经到了
Look, the police are here now,
我们在任何时间都有可能获救
so I’m sure we’ll be out of here any minute.
我在四楼
The fourth floor.
不 他们还没上来
No. They haven’t come up here.
他们不会上来的
They won’t.
要挂了 爸爸
I gotta go, Dad.
我们出去之后再打给你 好吗
I’ll call you when we’re out, okay?
包括犹太人聚集中心 纳里曼之家
…inclusion of Chabad house, a Jewish center,
也成为袭击目标之一 这更加证实了
on the list of targets adds credence to the view
穆♥斯♥林♥原教旨主义者应为此事负责的观点
that Muslim fundamentalists are responsible.
纳里曼之家的8名人♥质♥中包括
The eight hostages at Chabad include
美籍犹太人 盖弗瑞尔·霍尔茨伯格
Jewish American rabbi, Gavriel Holtzberg,
以及他怀有6个月身孕的妻子丽芙琪
and his wife Rivky who is six months pregnant.
等着 如果安全我就发信♥号♥♥
Wait here. I’ll signal if it’s safe, okay?
过来 过来
Come, come.
过来 过来 别出声
Come, come. Quiet.
快过来
Come, come.
欧贝罗伊先生 你在吗
Mr. Oberoi, sir. Are you there?
先生
Sir.
先生 是我 沙米亚娜的阿尔琼
Sir. Sir, it’s me, Arjun from Shamiana.
开门吧
Okay.
阿尔琼
Arjun.
请进 快请进
Please come. Come, come.
不用怕 请进
Nothing to fear. Please come.
快请
Yes. Please.
你好
Hi.
大家情况如何
How are we feeling?
没有问题
Yeah, everything’s fine.
一切正常
Everything is fine.
请这边走 请坐 我们有水
Please, please. This way. Take a seat. We have water…
-夫人 我很抱歉 -约蒙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!