-参加胡布丁大赛 -胡布丁大赛
– Who-Pudding Cook-off! – Who-Pudding Cook-off!
-先尝尝我的 -我真的尝不出来
– Mine first. – I really don’t know.
不 我的才最好吃
No, mine’s the best!
你会喜欢这个的
You’ll enjoy this!
这个不是布丁
This is not pudding.
这是什么鬼
What is it?
这是我的布丁 好吃 好吃极了
This is mine. Yummy, yummy, yummy.
圣诞节康茄舞
Christmas Conga!
我天 都这个点了 我真的要回去了
Gee, look at the time. I really should be getting back.
好吧
All right!
水果糕点
Fruitcake…
不要
No.
评比法奇软糖
Fudge Judge.
-这可是我自己做的哦 -是吗
– Made it myself. – Yeah?
-我的也是自♥制♥的 -好吧
– Mine are homemade too. – Okay.
都塞我嘴里面 快点继续啊
Put it in. Bring it on!
你就只有这些了吗
Is that all you got?
你们就只剩这些东西吗 放马过来吧
Is that all you got? Come on.
别挡道 慢乌龟
Outta the way, slow-mo!
他是麻袋赛跑的第一名
He’s number one in the sack race run!
第一名 我是第一名耶
Number one! I’m number one!
我是冠军
I’m number one!
没有任何小孩能打败格林奇
No child can beat the Grinch!

Yeah!
我打败你了
I beat you.
现在到了我们翘首以盼的时刻
And now it’s time for the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
没错 我的奖励
Yes! My award.
-写个支票 -没有支票
– Write the check. – There’s no check.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我真的认为我听到有人提到了支票
Because I really thought I heard someone mention a check.
我说了 没有支票
I said, there’s no check.
现在到了互赠礼物环节
And now it’s time for Present Pass It On!
按照旧例 从我们的圣诞主角开始
As always, we start with our Cheermeister.
一个圣诞剃须刀礼物
A gift of a Christmas shave.
看看他那个鬼样
Look at that hack job!
好了 好了 好了 玩得愉快
Yes, yes, yes. Good times!
真是美好的时光
Good times.
此刻 我有个小礼物
And now, I have a little something
要送给我一生中的挚爱
for the love of my life.
玛莎·梅
Martha May,
请你成为奥古斯都夫人
please become Mrs. Augustus May Who.
奥古斯都
Augustus.
如果你同意成为我的妻子
If you agree to be my wife,
你将一生与幸福
along with a lifetime supply
相伴
of happiness,
你还会得到这个
you’ll also receive this…
一辆新车
It’s a new car!
由胡谷镇的纳税人慷慨提供
Generously provided by the taxpayers of Whoville!
玛莎 你内心的想法是什么
What do you say, Martha?
你有20秒钟的时间考虑一下
Ya got 20 seconds on the clock.

Well, I…
这些礼物真的让人眼花缭乱
These gifts are quite dazzling.
它们确实挺令人眼花缭乱的
Of course they are.
那就是圣诞节的意义所在 不是吗
That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?
圣诞节一直都是这个样子
That’s what it’s always been about!
礼物 礼物
Gifts! Gifts.
礼物 礼物 礼物 礼物 礼物
Gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts.
你想知道你的礼物怎么了吗
You wanna know what happens to your gifts?
它们最终都到了我这里 在你的垃圾里
They all come to me. In your garbage.
你们懂我说的什么吗 在你的垃圾里
You see what I’m saying? In your garbage!
我都可以把我吊死在
I could hang myself with
垃圾场里找到的所有坏的圣诞领带上
all the bad Christmas neckties I found at the dump!
而你们的贪婪
And the avarice.
你们的贪婪永无止尽
The avarice never ends!
“我想要高尔夫球杆” “我想要宝石”
“I want golf clubs.” “I want diamonds.”
“我想要一匹小马”
“I want a pony”
“这样我可以骑几次烦了之后卖♥♥掉买♥♥胶水”
“so I can ride it twice, get bored, and sell it to make glue!”
听着 我不想惹事生非
Look, I don’t wanna make waves.
但是整个圣诞季
But this whole Christmas season
都愚蠢极了
is stupid, stupid, stupid!
但是 我发现有一个小小的
There is, however, one teeny-tiny Christmas tradition
圣诞传统十分有意义
I find quite meaningful.
就是槲寄生
Mistletoe.
懈寄生:一种常用作圣诞节室内悬挂的植物,在圣诞节前后任何时间站在懈寄生下,都可以得到他人表达爱意的吻
现在 胡谷镇的居民们 都撅起嘴吻它吧
Now, pucker up and kiss it, Whoville!
某人看起来好极了
Somebody’s fabulous!
好了 有序撤离 走吧 那边
All right, your turn! Go on! That way!
-我们走 -不要
– Let’s go! – No!
打扰了 老家伙
Excuse me, old-timer.
介意我拿这来润润喉吗
– Mind if I wet my whistle? – Well…
那可是我的好酒啊
That’s my good stuff!
燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧
Burn, baby! Burn!
人类啊
Oh, the Whomanity!
-快走 快 -不 等等
– Let’s go! Come on! – No! Wait!
-快去做点什么 -好
– Do something. – Right!
呼叫所有单位 呼叫所有单位
Calling all units. Calling all units.
出租车
Taxi!
是因为我是绿的 是吗
It’s because I’m green, isn’t it?
停车
Halt!
晚上好 伙计 介意我搭个便车吗
Evening, folks. Mind if I ride along?
你们可能得挪个地儿
You might wanna scooch over.
你做得不错
You did the right thing.
让开
Outta the way!
在早上的话肯定会疼死了
That’s gonna hurt in the morning.
要爆♥炸♥了
It’s gonna blow!
你们还好吧 送你个好帽子怎么样
You fellas all right? Hey, how about a nice hat?

Lou?
我受伤了 卢
I’m hurt, Lou.
我受伤了 但我是不轻易会受伤的人
I’m hurt, and I don’t hurt easily.
但你和你的家人
But you and your family…
我很 很失望
I’m so… So disappointed.
我们能回到圣诞节本来的样子吗
Can we just get back to Christmas the way it should be?
没有格林奇的样子
Grinch-less?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
我只是想要大家都在一起庆祝圣诞
I just wanted everybody to be together for Christmas.
开心极了 希望很快能再收到一次邀请
I quite enjoyed that. I hope I get another invite soon.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
还好我们有备用的
Good thing we have a spare.
真是令人窒息
Suffering snorkelblatz!
他们真是翻脸无情
They’re relentless!
距离圣诞只有四个小时了
Only four hours till Christmas!
是的 格林奇知道明天
Yes, the Grinch knew tomorrow
所有的男孩女孩们会一大早起来
all the Who girls and boys would wake bright and early
冲向他们的玩具
and rush for their toys.
然后 天啊 噪音
And then, oh, the noise!
噪音 噪音 噪音 噪音 噪音
Oh, the noise, noise, noise, noise!
他们会敲锣打鼓
They’ll bang on tong-tinglers.
他们会吹吹打打
They’ll blow their floo-flounders.
他们会玩弹弹鞋和弹弹球
They’ll crash on jang-jinglers and bounce on boing-bounders!
然后男女老少都坐下来享受盛宴
Then Whos young and old would sit down to a feast,
他们吃啊吃啊
and they’ll feast and they’ll feast.
他们就吃啊 吃啊 吃啊 吃啊
And they’ll feast, feast, feast, feast!
他们会吃胡布丁
They’ll eat their Who-pudding,
还有少有的胡式烤野味
and rare Who roast beast!
但有些事我是绝对无法忍♥受的
But there’s something I just cannot stand in the least.

Oh, no.
我居然押韵了
I’m speaking in rhyme!
去见鬼吧胡们
Blast you Whos!
格林奇越想圣诞节会给他带来什么
And the more the Grinch thought of what Christmas would bring,
格林奇越想要
the more the Grinch thought…
我必须阻止这件事发生

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章断背山
下一篇文章X战警:第一战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!