who’d got out of bed for a cup of cold water.
圣诞老人 你在对我们的树干什么
Santa Claus? What are you doing with our tree?
你知道的 格林奇又聪明又狡猾
But, you know, that old Grinch was so smart and so slick,
一眨眼的功夫就想到了一个谎话
he thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick.
为什么呀 我的小宝贝
Why, my sweet little tot.
假圣诞老人撒谎道
The fake Santa Claus lied.
树上有一盏灯 但有一边不亮了
There’s a light on this tree that won’t light on one side.
所以我把它带回家去修 亲爱的
So I’m taking it home to my workshop, my dear.
我在那修完
I’ll fix it up there,
再把它带回来
and I’ll bring it back here.
圣诞老人 圣诞节到底是干嘛的呀
Santa, what’s Christmas really about?
复仇
Vengeance!
我是说
I mean,
是礼物
presents,
我猜吧
I suppose.
我之前还挺怕圣诞节的
I was afraid of that.
他的谎话骗过了小女孩
And his fib fooled the child.
他拍了拍她的头 给她倒了杯水
Then he patted her head, and he got her a drink,
然后让她上♥床♥睡觉了
and he sent her to bed.
-圣诞老人 -怎么了
– Santa? – What?
别忘了格林奇
Don’t forget the Grinch.
我知道他又卑鄙又臭有又好多毛
I know he’s mean and hairy and smelly.
他的手可能又冷又黏糊糊的
His hands might be cold and clammy.
但我觉得他还是有点可爱的
But I think he’s actually kind of…sweet.
可爱
Sweet?
你觉得他可爱吗
You think he’s sweet?
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
当辛蒂·卢拿着杯子上去之后
And when Cindy Lou went up with her cup…
好孩子
Nice kid.
可惜看人不准
Bad judge of character.
他冲向烟囱 把树也捅了上去
…he went to the chimney and stuffed the tree up.
他最后还把他们生火的木头偷走了
And the last thing he took was the log for their fire.
除了一些挂钩和绳子 墙上什么都没了
On their walls he left nothing but some hooks and some wire.
他留下来的一点点食物
And the one speck of food that he’d left in the house,
都不够老鼠填饱肚
was a crumb that was even too small for a mouse.
他像蛇一样潜行着 脸上的笑容让人讨厌
Then he slithered and slunk, with a smile most unpleasant,
让每个人房♥子里的所有礼物全都不见
around each Who home, and he took every present.
清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥ 一件不留
Clearance sale. Everything must go.
又怎么了
What now?
玛莎
Martha,
你亲过割了两个扁桃体的男人吗
have you ever kissed a man who lost his tonsils twice?
没有 傻瓜
No, silly.
我一直渴望体验一把呢
But it’s an experience that I’ve always longed for.
亲我 你个傻瓜
Kiss me, you fool.
还能再走→没油了
你笑什么
What are you laughing at,
鲁道夫
Rudolph?
全靠你了 马克斯
It’s all you, Maxie!
爬着松饼山的千米高坡
Three thousand feet up, up the side of Mt. Crumpit,
他大包小包地去山顶扔货
he rode with his load to the tiptop to dump it.
我们成功啦
We did it!
我们成功啦 我们成功啦
We did it! We did it!
很轻松啊 是不是 马克斯
That wasn’t so bad, was it, Max?
他们要醒来了
They’ll be waking up now.
我知道他们要干什么
And I know just what they’ll do.
所有胡们
All those Whos,
在底下的胡谷镇
down in Whoville,
都会哭
will all cry…
真尴尬 连我都被抢了
What an embarrassment! I’ve been robbed!
梅镇长 天哪
Mayor May Who? Oh, dear.
我好奇谁会干出这种事
Well, I wonder who could’ve done this.
告诉你们一件事
Tell you people one thing.
邀请格林奇来
Invite the Grinch,
毁了圣诞节
destroy Christmas.
邀请格林奇来 毁了圣诞节
Invite the Grinch, destroy Christmas!
有人听我说话吗
But did anyone listen to me?
-我听了 -不
– I did. – No!
你们反倒去相信
You choose to listen to a little
一个搞不清状况的小女孩
not-to-be-taken-seriously girl,
她的鼻子还没长成呢
who hasn’t even grown into her nose yet.
辛蒂 我希望你为所做的事感到自豪
Cindy, I hope you’re very proud of what you’ve done.
她没有的话 我有
If she isn’t, I am.
我很开心他拿走了我们的礼物
I’m glad he took our presents.
-什么 -我
– What? – I…
我很开心
Well, I’m glad.
他很开心 你很开心
He’s glad. You’re glad.
所有东西都没了你也开心
You’re glad everything is gone.
格林奇把圣诞节
You’re glad that the Grinch
破坏了
virtually wrecked…
不不不不 摧毁了圣诞节你也开心
No, no, no, no, not wrecked, pulverized Christmas.
你是这个意思吗 卢
Is that what I’m hearing from you, Lou?
你不能毁了圣诞节 镇长先生
You can’t hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor,
因为礼物 比赛还有彩灯
because it isn’t about the gifts or the contests
都不是重点
or the fancy lights.
这是辛蒂想要告诉大家的
That’s what Cindy’s been trying to tell everyone.
还有我 她也想告诉我
And me. She’s been trying to tell me.
你有什么毛病 这是个小孩
What is wrong with you? This is a child.
她是我的小孩
She’s my child.
顺便一提她说的是对的
And she happens to be right, by the way.
过圣诞节我不需要其他的
I don’t need anything more
我需要的就在这 我的家人
for Christmas than this right here, my family.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everybody!
圣诞快乐 你这个撩人的胡
Merry Christmas you hunk of burnin’ Who!
拉倒吧
Oh, give me a break.
丢进垃圾桶
送去松饼山
格林奇先生
Mr. Grinch?
现在到我交响乐的最后一个和声了
Now for the final note in my symphony
简直就是纯粹的不友好
of downright nasty not-niceness!
我邪恶乐章的最高♥潮♥
The crescendo of my odious opus!

Yes!
所有的哭号♥和切齿
Oh, the wailing and the gnashing of teeth.
所有的咆哮和沮丧
The bellowing of the bitterly bummed out!
对我都是动听的音乐
It’ll be like music to my ears!
♪ 欢迎圣诞节的到来 ♪
♪ Welcome, Christmas come this way♪
然后格林奇听到了从雪地传来的声音
Then the Grinch heard a sound rising over the snow.
开始声音很低 然后逐渐响起来
It started in low, then it started to grow.
但是听上去不伤心
But the sound wasn’t sad.
怎么听上去很开心
Why, this sounded merry.
但的确开心 很开心
But it was merry. Very.
胡谷镇里大大小小的胡
Every Who down in Whoville, the tall and the small,
没有礼物也在唱歌♥
were singing without any presents at all.
他没有阻止圣诞节的到来 它还是来了
He hadn’t stopped Christmas from coming. It came.
怎么搞的 它怎么还是来了
Somehow or other, it came just the same!
格林奇先生
Mr. Grinch?
而格林奇 他的格林奇脚站在冰雪之中
And the Grinch, with his Grinch feet ice-cold in the snow,
站在那琢磨呀琢磨
stood puzzling and puzzling.
怎么会这样
How could it be so?
明明没有花丝带
It came without ribbons!
明明没有标贴
It came without tags!
明明没有了大盒小盒大包小包
It came without packages, boxes or bags!
他琢磨呀琢磨
And he puzzled and puzzled,
还是百思不得其解
till his puzzler was sore.
然后格林奇想到了什么
Then the Grinch thought of something
他以前从未想到过的
he hadn’t before.
也许圣诞节
Maybe Christmas…
他想
He thought.
和商店的礼物没有关系
…doesn’t come from a store.
也许圣诞节
Maybe Christmas,
可能
perhaps,
有更深的含义
means a little bit more.
马克斯
Max!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章断背山
下一篇文章X战警:第一战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!