漂亮 小了一圈半
Yes! Down a size and a half!
这次我会保持下去
And this time, I’ll keep it off.
捡回来 马克斯 去捡回来
Get the stick, Max. Get the stick!
能捡到才怪
There’s no stick!
我真是天才
I’m smarter.
有人打来电♥话♥吗
Any calls?
没有留言
You have no messages.
奇怪 得查查外放录音
Odd. Better check the outgoing.
如果你多说哪怕一个字
If you utter so much as one syllable
我就抓住你 像杀鱼一样给你剖腹
I’ll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!
发送传真 请按星号♥键
If you’d like to fax me, press the star key.
好吧
Oh, well.
这才对嘛
That’s more like it.
完美的一年
Excellent year.
我跟你讲 马克斯
I’ll tell you, Max,
我根本不想出门
I don’t know why I ever leave this place.
在这有我需要的一切
I’ve got all the company I need right here.
-有人吗 -有人吗
– Hello! – Hello!
-你好吗 -你好吗
– How are you? – How are you?
-我先问的 -我先问的
– I asked you first! – I asked you first!
学我讲话 不觉得幼稚吗
Oh, that’s really mature, saying exactly what I say!
成熟 成熟 我说过的
…mature… Mature… Exactly what I say
-我是白♥痴♥ -你是白♥痴♥
– I’m an idiot! – You’re an idiot!
好了 算你厉害 不跟你讲了
All right, fine. I’m not talking to you anymore.
现在 我要跟自己说悄悄话了
In fact, I’m going to whisper,
就算我的声音撞到墙上
so that by the time my voice reverberates off the walls
再弹回来
and gets back to me,
我也听不到的
I won’t be able to hear it!
你是个白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot!
我不是在借吃消愁吧
Am I just eating because I’m bored?
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
你好呀小女孩 你是来读东西给我们听的吗
Hello, little girl. Are you here to read to us?
不 我听说你知道关于格林奇的事
No. I hear you know some things about the Grinch.
格林奇在胡谷镇附近出没
辛蒂·卢好奇的心中充满了疑问
Cindy Lou had some questions in her curious heart.
格林奇为什么讨厌圣诞节
Why did the Grinch hate Christmas?
又是因为什么讨厌
Where did it all start?
有了他爸爸的问答机 她轻而易举就能知道
With her dad’s blabbacorder, she wouldn’t give an inch.
请你们讲讲
In your own words,
所有你们知道的
please tell me everything
关于格林奇的事情
you know about the Grinch.
-他来自哪里 -好吧
– Where did he come from? – Oh, well.
他跟所有胡的婴儿一样
He came the way all Who babies come.
在一个夜深人静的晚上 胡的小女孩
On calm nights, baby Who girls
和小男孩们
and tiny Who fellas
坐着雨伞摇篮从天而降
drift from the sky in their own pumbersellas.
亲爱的
Hey, honey!
我们的宝宝来了
Our baby’s here!
他怎么这么像你老板
He looks just like your boss.
原来如此
Oh! So that’s how it works.
那天是平安夜 外面刮着怪风
It was Christmas Eve, and a strange wind blew that night.
当时我们正在开一年一度的圣诞舞会
We were having our annual holiday get-together.
直到早上才有人发现他在外面
It was morning before anybody realized that he was out there!
可怜的孩子 可你知道吗
The poor dear! But, you know what?
很快 我们就知道他与众不同了
We knew right away that he was special.
♪ 又是一年一度的圣诞节 ♪
♪ Christmas time is here again ♪
你要不要来一块圣诞饼干
Oh. Do you want a Christmas cookie?
没错 你想要哪种样子的
Yes, which Christmas cookie would you like?
圣诞老人
Santa.
他的第一句话
Oh! His first words!
没错 这就是圣诞老人餐盘
Yes, that is a Santa plate.
你想不想拿着圣诞老人的盘子
Do you want to hold this Santa plate?
再见 圣诞老人
Santa, bye-bye!
他是一个乖
Oh, he was a wonderful…
怪孩子
Whatever he was.
我们像教其他孩子一样
And we raised him like any other Who child
教他要爱圣诞节
with a deep love of Christmas.
别忘了 明天可是交换圣诞礼物的大日子
Don’t forget, tomorrow’s our big Christmas gift exchange.
每个人都要带一件特别的礼物给别人
Everyone bring a special gift for a special someone.
Grinch
The… Grinch…
他对配色一窍不通
He had no sense of color coordination.
我都快忘记他了 我沉迷学习无法自拔
Although I hardly remember him. I didn’t have time to socialize.
根本没时间交朋友
I was far too busy with my studies.
同学们 是不是都要完成了
Now, class, is everyone almost finished?
说实话 他喜欢玛莎
And if the truth be told, he liked Martha.
玛莎当时是我女朋友
Martha was my girlfriend.
我不想在临近圣诞节的时候
I don’t like discussing this Grinch
提起这个格林奇 但是
so very close to Christmas, but
如果你知道真♥相♥ 那你该懂
maybe if you hear the truth, you’ll understand why…
使点劲
Put your back into it!
一直是我罩着他
I tried to take him under my wing.
你配不上她
You don’t have a chance with her.
你才八岁脸上就全是毛
You’re eight years old and you have a beard!
他的毛发 多到让人不自在
He had hair. Not pleasant.
还到处掉毛 这可不让人舒服
He shed. Not right.
圣诞节是我一年中最喜欢的时光
You know, Christmas is my favorite time of year.
尤其是颜色
I just love the colors.
红配绿
Red. And green.
问我是不是爱上了格林奇
Did I have a crush on the Grinch?
废话 肯定没有
Well, of course not.
-我还没问呢 -好吧
– I didn’t ask you that. – Oh. Right.
不知为何 那天他回家的时候
For some reason, when he came home that day,
第一次有了准备圣诞节的感觉
he really got into the Christmas spirit for the first time.
♪ 宝贝 勾画你与我的故事 ♪
♪ Baby, picture you and me ♪
完美
Perfect!
♪ 把它挂在圣诞树上 ♪
♪ Hangin’ ’round a Christmas tree ♪
♪ 圣光和天使就在上面 ♪
♪ Colored lights and an angel up above ♪
♪ 爱之圣诞 ♪
♪ Christmas of love ♪
多可爱的传家宝啊
What a lovely family heirloom!
♪ 召集大家 ♪
♪ Gather everyone ♪
♪ 人们蜂拥而至 ♪
And they’re gonna come
♪ 圣诞节多么快乐啊 ♪
♪ Have a lot of fun at Christmas time ♪
♪ 人们都盼着圣诞马上来临 ♪
♪ Now it’s on the way Everybody say ♪
♪ 我们会有充满爱的圣诞节 ♪
♪ We’re gonna have a Christmas of love ♪
爱的火焰
The fires of love!
♪ 宝贝 许个愿吧 ♪
♪ Baby, make a little wish ♪
把这个放在她的树上多完美啊
This will be perfect on the top of her tree.
我爱玛莎 我爱圣诞节
Oh, Martha! Oh, Christmas!
♪ 所有人将心想事成 ♪
♪ Everything you been dreaming of ♪
♪ 爱的圣诞节 充满爱 全是爱 ♪
♪ Christmas of love Love, love, love ♪
明天你要帅帅的来学校
I want you all to look your best tomorrow.
你跟她根本不可能
You don’t have a chance with her.
你才八岁就有胡子了
You’re eight years old and you have a beard!
所有人都把礼物送出去了吗
Has everyone given their gifts?
-我还没 -什么
– I haven’t. – What?
圣诞快乐 玛莎·梅
Merry Christmas, Martha May.
你为什么戴个袋子在头上
Why do you have a bag on your head?
也许是为他那难看的礼物感到羞耻
Probably because he’s embarrassed by that hideoderous gift.
格林奇同学
Mr. Grinch,
请把袋子摘下来吧
please take the bag off.
是的 摘下来吧
Yes, you take it off.
把书放下
Put the book down.
还有你的脚
And your foot.
看看他那个鬼样
Look at that hack job!
愚蠢的礼物
Stupid present!
愚蠢的树
Stupid tree!
我讨厌圣诞节
I hate Christmas!
-他的愤怒 -他的怒火
– The anger. – The fury!
他的 蛮力
The muscles!
可怕的一天
It was a horrible day,
他们那样嘲笑他

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章断背山
下一篇文章X战警:第一战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!