帮帮我
Help me!

I’m
有感觉了
feeling!
接下来发生了什么呢
And what happened then…
据胡谷镇的人说
Well, in Whoville they say
格林奇的小心脏
that the Grinch’s small heart,
那天变成了原来的三倍大
grew three sizes that day.
我到底是怎么了
What’s happening to me?

I’m all
心里暖烘烘的
toasty inside.
而且我流眼泪了
And I’m leaking.
Max
Oh, Max.
我爱你
I love ya!
好了 够了 别舔了 走开
All right, that’s enough. Knock it off. Beat it!
走开 一步一步来
Get out of here! One step at a time.
不好 雪橇 还有那些礼物
Oh, no. The sleigh. The presents.
它们会摔坏的 而且我现在很在乎它们
They’ll be destroyed! And I care!
就算掉下来又有什么大不了的
What is the deal?
等等
Wait!
不能让它们掉下来
This can’t happen.
绝对不行 不能让它们掉下来 不可以
It shouldn’t! It couldn’t! It mustn’t! It wouldn’t!
现在不能 将来也不能 永远都不能
Not now, not then, not ever again!

No!
要不还是算了吧
Oh, well.
反正不过是些玩具而已 对吧
It’s just toys, right?
你好 格林奇先生
Hi, Mr. Grinch.
辛蒂·卢
Cindy Lou!
你在那上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
我是专程来看你的
I came to see you.
圣诞节不能一个人过
No one should be alone on Christmas.

No!
我托住你了 辛蒂·卢
I got ya, Cindy Lou!
你做到了
You did it!
分腿跳 着地
Spread eagle! Nailed it!
-你还好吧 -开什么玩笑
– Are you all right? – Are you kidding?
阳光明媚 雪花飘飞
The sun is bright and the powder’s bitching!
现在挪到那边去 轮到我驾雪橇了
Now scoot over! It’s my turn to drive!
我得让这只狗减速
I’d better slow this puppy down!
我们快要撞到那棵树了
We’re gonna crash!
听我说 小姑娘
Now you listen to me, young lady!
即使我们被撞的稀巴烂
Even if we’re horribly mangled,
也不许在圣诞节愁眉苦脸的
there’ll be no sad faces on Christmas.
-那是什么 -救命啊
– What is it? – Help!
-辛蒂 -格林奇
– Cindy! – Grinch?
我的孩子
My baby!
玛莎 抓着那头
Oh, Martha, grab an end.
顺便说一下 这些灯和你的衣服特别搭
By the way, these lights match your outfit perfectly.
这下麻烦大了
This could be a little more difficult to negotiate.
当心 胡谷镇
Heads up, Whoville!
快 他们已经来了
Hurry! Here he comes!
快闪开 我没有买♥♥保险的
Outta the way! I have no insurance!
快跑 不然就没命了 当心 我停不下来
Run for your lives! Watch out, I can’t stop!
-爸爸 快走开 -爸爸 快走
– Daddy, move! – Dad, move it!
谢谢你的帮助 卢先生
Thanks for the help, Lou.
-你好 老爸 -你好 辛蒂 宝贝
– Hi, Daddy! – Hi, Cindy, honey.
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, one and all!
辛蒂
Cindy!
妈咪
Mommy!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
辛蒂
Cindy!
好了
All right.
看看这是谁
What do we have here?
你逮到我了 警官
You got me, Officer!
是我♥干♥的
I did it!
我就是偷走圣诞节的格林奇
I’m the Grinch that stole Christmas.
我很抱歉
And I’m…sorry.
你不打算把我铐起来吗
Aren’t you gonna cuff me?
不来一记锁喉 不用胡椒喷雾剂把我弄瞎
Put me in a choke hold? Blind me with pepper spray?
你听到他的话了警官 他承认了
You heard him, Officer. He admitted it.
要是我就用胡椒喷雾剂喷他
I’d go with the pepper spray.
是的 我听到他说的了
Yes, I heard him, all right.
他说他很抱歉
He said he was sorry.
另外 看起来所有的礼物都在这
Besides, it looks like everything is all here
完好无损
and accounted for.
大家帮帮我 玛莎
Help me out here, people. Martha?
圣诞快乐 奥古斯都·梅
Merry Christmas, Augustus May Who!
我想我有东西要给你
I’m afraid I do have something for you.
把你的戒指拿回去
Your ring back.
对不起 但是我另有所属
Sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else.
别生气
No hard feelings?
高兴起来 老兄 今天是圣诞节
Cheer up, dude. It’s Christmas.
圣诞快乐 格林奇先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Grinch.
你的脸颊
Your cheek’s so…
我知道 毛茸茸的
I know. Hairy?
-不是 -油油的
– No. – Greasy?
臭臭的 我脸上长痘痘了
Stinky? Do I have a zit?
不是
No.
你的脸是温热的
Warm.
♪ 圣诞好呀 ♪
♪ Fah who Foraze ♪
♪ 圣诞好呀 ♪
♪ Dah who Doraze ♪
♪ 欢迎圣诞 这边请 ♪
♪ Welcome Christmas. Come this way ♪
♪ 我们唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Fah who Foraze ♪
♪ 我们跳舞 ♪
♪ Dah who Doraze ♪
♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪
♪ Welcome, Christmas, Christmas Day ♪
♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪
♪ Welcome, welcome, Fah who Ramus ♪
♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪
♪ Welcome, welcome, Dah who Damus ♪
♪ 圣诞节就在我们手中 ♪
♪ Christmas Day is in our grasp ♪
♪ 只要我们手牵着手 ♪
♪ So long as we have hands to clasp ♪
♪ 我们唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Fah who Ray Moo ♪
♪ 我们跳舞 ♪
♪ Yah who Hee Haw ♪
♪ 迎接圣诞 ♪
♪ Welcome, Christmas ♪
♪ 带来欢笑 ♪
♪ Bring your Cheer Cheer ♪
♪ 我们唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Fah who Foraze ♪
♪ 我们跳舞 ♪
♪ Yah who Doraze ♪
♪ 欢迎所有远道而来的朋友 ♪
♪ Welcome, all Whos Far ♪
♪ 欢迎所有 ♪
♪ And ♪
♪ 近在身边的朋友 ♪
♪ Near ♪
所以他把圣诞夜的玩具和食物都带了回来
So he brought back the toys and the food for the feast.
而且格林奇亲自切开了烤肉
And he, he himself, the Grinch, carved the roast beast.
没有比过节更棒的了
There’s nothing like the holidays.
-谁要吃这些胗 -我吃
– Who wants the gizzard? – I do!
太晚了 它们是我的了
Too late! That’ll be mine.
♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪
♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪
♪ 我想我已经找到你了 ♪
♪ I think I’ve found you ♪
♪ 这一次我会让你留下 ♪
♪ This time I’ll make you stay ♪
♪ 所有人都会放声歌♥唱 ♪
♪ All will be singing ♪
♪ 钟声将会响起 ♪
♪ Bells will be ringing ♪
♪ 从现在直到永远 ♪
♪ Now and forever ♪
♪ 圣诞节 ♪
♪ Christmas Day ♪
故事结束
♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪
♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪
♪ 为什么我找不到你 ♪
♪ Why can’t I find you ♪
♪ 你为什么要离开 ♪
♪ Why have you gone away ♪
♪ 你曾带给我的欢笑也不知去了哪儿 ♪
♪ Where is the laughter you used to bring me ♪
♪ 为什么我耳畔也不再有音乐响起 ♪
♪ Why can’t I hear music play ♪
♪ 我的世界正在改变 ♪
♪ My world is changing ♪
♪ 我也在重新安排我的生活 ♪
♪ I’m rearranging ♪
♪ 那是否意味着圣诞也在一起改变 ♪
♪ Does that mean Christmas Changes too ♪
♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪
♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪
♪ 你是否还记得 ♪
♪ Do you remember ♪
♪ 曾经熟悉的那个人 ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章断背山
下一篇文章X战警:第一战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!