But when I look at you… I envy my father.
但当我看着你 我嫉妒我父亲
“say, one, two, three, four! hey!”
一 二 三 四 嘿
Coach’s run, six a.m.
教练指示 明早六点
What? Pass it on.
什么 告诉大家
Coach’s run, six a.m.
教练指示 明早六点
Six.
明早六点
Drink up.
喝完它
Joe. coach’s run, six, six a.m.
Joe 教练指示 明早六点
Hey, guys. I hope you’re not going to be this slow next week.
伙计们 我可不希望下周你们也这么慢
I like to see you.
见到你很高兴
cappie? what’s going on?
队长 要干嘛
A change of pace. come.
去个地方 走吧
Bloody boy! There you go. Good.
好伙计 这边走 很好
Come.

Bye-bye.
再见
That’s what they used to do,
他们过去就是这样干
smuggle gravel in from the yard
从院子里夹带碎石进来
Throw it across the floor
洒满地板
so they could hear the wardens come in
这样他们能听见狱警进来
Can we see the president’s cell? Yes, of course.
我们能看看总统的隔间吗 好 当然
Wow. Can you believe this?
真难以置信
Now, the number on the door…
门上的号♥码
4666♥4♥ means, he was the 466th prisoner to be intend here in 196♥4♥.
4666♥4♥意味着 他是196♥4♥年第466位来此的犯人
We’ve done it up just the way it was.
一切保持原样
Come with me.
跟我来
“Out of the night that covers me,”
走出那覆盖我的夜晚
“Black as the pit from pole to pole,”
黑暗同地狱笼罩世界
“I thank whatever gods may be”
我感谢名号♥万般的诸神
“For my unconquerable soul.”
赐我不屈的灵魂
“In the fell clutch of circumstance”
在不幸的蹂躏下
“I have not winced nor cried aloud.”
我没有畏惧或大声号♥哭
“Under the bludgeonings of chance”
在命运的恫吓下
“My head is bloody, but unbowed.”
我伤痕累累 却誓不低头
“Beyond this place of wrath and tears”
在这愤怒与泪水之外
“Looms but the horror of the shade,”
恐怖的阴影在游荡
“And yet the menace of the years”
但岁月的威胁
“Finds and shall find me unafraid.”
发现并应发现我无所畏惧
“It matters not how strait the gate,”
不管门有多狭窄
“How charged with punishment the scroll,”
不管条令上的惩罚如何
“I am the master of my fate”
我是自己命运的主宰
“I am the captain of my soul.”
我是自己灵魂的舵手
Look at that.
看呐
Tata? Madiba?
总统 曼德拉
Sir?
先生
What happened?
怎么回事
It’s simple exhaustion, but it’ll lead to worse if it’s not treated.
只是操劳过度 但不治疗就会恶化
He needs a complete rest.
他需要彻底休息
And I don’t mean just simply shifting the affairs of state to his bedroom.
我不是说简单地在家处理国家事务
No phone calls, no visitors, no meetings. No politics.
不接电♥话♥ 拒绝来访 不开会 不谈政♥治♥
You know him. He won’t do that.
你了解他 他不会答应的
Then I’m going to put him into hospital. In isolation.
那我就把他送到医院 与世隔绝
No. Not yet.
不 先别那么做
I’ll threaten him with hospital if he doesn’t behave.
我可以威胁他 如不照办就送医院
I’ll cancel everything.
我会取消所有事
And I’ll come back tonight to make sure he’s not waking.
我今晚再来要看到他还在休息
Don’t cancel the trip to Taiwan. Not yet.
不要取消台♥湾♥的行程 现在不行
What was that mean?
什么意思
Chester’s back.
切斯特回归了
All right. All right. That’s enough. All right.
很好 足够好了 很好
Madiba, this is the delegation—
曼德拉 这是代表团…
I know who this is.
我知道是谁
Welcome.
欢迎
Thank you for coming so far to see me. Thank you. How do you do?
感谢你远道而来看望我 谢谢 你还好吗
I’m fine. Welcome. Thank you very much.
我很好 欢迎 多谢
Ladies and gentlemen please apologize. The game is delayed.
女士们先生们 抱歉 比赛推迟
…In the semifinals, South Africa against France…
半决赛 南非队对法国队
This is it. Let’s go. All right. Go.
就是这场了 我们上 好啊 上
…International business alliances.
…国际商务联盟
Strong industries have developed in shipping and computers
海运和计算机等强势产业很发达
Our information…
据我方资料显示…
Please, excuse me.
抱歉 容我失陪一下
Yes, Mr. President, of course.
当然 总统先生
Gentlemen, let us continue in ten minutes
先生们 我们十分钟后继续
This is good. Very good!
很好 非常好
So, who is our next opponent?
我们下一个对手是谁
The all blacks play England tomorrow. Then, we’ll know.
新西兰全黑队明天对英格兰队 到时就知道
I see.
我明白了
You will make sure that my schedule is free for the entire match.
你要将观看整场比赛纳入我的行程
Oh, yes, tata.
好的 总统
This is good. This is very good.
很好 非常好
…Black team mates come to congratulate big fella yet again.
全黑队员再次祝贺大个子进球
Lomu is becoming one of the most intimidating…
鲁莫成为最令人害怕的选手之一
Why don’t we do a little work while we’re here.
我们都在就做些工作吧
Just enjoy the rugby.
好好看橄榄球
…World cup semifinal against England.
世界杯半决赛 对阵英格兰队
So, let me understand this.
让我想想
The all blacks are killing a team that thrashed us last year?
全黑队战胜了去年让打败我们的球队
Thanks for reminding me.
谢谢提醒
Yet again.
再进一球
We’re gonna really have to tackle a lot better than the English are.
我们得比英格兰队阻截防守得更好
Yeah. That’s sure. That’s sure.
那是当然 当然
We do. Ja.
我们能行 是啊
That is Lomu’s second try this afternoon.
那是鲁莫今天下午的第二次尝试
This guy really likes scoring tries against the English…
这家伙很喜欢突破英格兰队得分
Are those the judicial appointments for the free state?
那些是自♥由♥邦的司法任用人员名单吗
They’ll keep until after the match.
比赛结束前他们不会公布的
Here’s the kick.
踢球得分
I’m the president, you know.
我是总统
And the conversion is good!
而且追加射门漂亮
Are you watching this guy? He’s about your size, but…
你看到这个人吗 他和你体型差不多
How much does this Lomu weigh?
这个鲁莫有多重
120 kilos. Shit.
120公斤 该死
Same as me. Yeah, but you’re slow.
和我一样 是啊 但你跑得慢
Lomu looks for contact every time he gets the ball.
鲁莫每次拿到球都在找人接应
Ja.
没错
It’s good for us.
这对我们有利
Ja.
是的
I will break my arm, my leg, my neck,
就算胳膊 脚 还有脖子都摔断
But I will not let that frickin’ guy go.
我也不会让那个可怕的家伙过去
With you, Cappie.
我和你并肩作战 队长
With you, captain. With you, cappie. With you.
我也是 队长 还有我 队长 还有我
…When you pass it. Grab this.
你过去以后 接球
Run!

Yes.

Still think I’m wasting my time with the rugby?
还认为我关注橄榄球是浪费时间吗
…He’s in the clear and he will…
他畅行无阻 并且他会…
Brenda, please tell the minister of sport
布兰达 请告诉体育部长
I’d like the full report on the all blacks.
我要新西兰全黑队的全面报告
This rugby, it’s still strictly political?
橄榄球还是完全政♥治♥性的吗
Oh yes. Oh yes. Of course.
是的 当然
Hello, Francois.
弗朗索瓦 你好
Don’t lose them. I won’t be able to get more.
别丢了 我可没有多余的
Thanks, Francois.
谢谢你 弗朗索瓦
Me, mom, Nerine— wait,
我 妈妈 尼拉妮…等等
And the fourth?
有四张
Who’s it for?
那张是给谁的
The all blacks beat Ireland 43 to 19.
全黑队以43比19战胜爱尔兰队
I see.
我知道了
They beat Wales 34 to 9.
他们以34比9战胜威尔士队
I see.
我知道了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!