贾斯汀 你上电视了 看啊
Justin, you’re on TV. Focus up.
好 左转
Okay, give me a left twist.
左转没问题 再右转
Left’s good. Turn to the right.
该死 该死
Oh, Shit. Oh, Shit!
参议院军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥ 武器化战衣国防项目听证会
斯特恩参议员
宾夕法尼亚 军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥主席
我认为大部分国家还要再研究个五年十年的
Yeah, I’d say most countries, five, 10 years away.
汉默工业 20年
Hammer Industries, 20.
我想说明 那台测试机没有损毁
I’d like to point out that that test pilot survived.
参议院军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥ 武器化战衣国防项目听证会
行了 重点是 他在制♥造♥这个
I think we’re done, is the point that he’s making.
我觉得没必要…
I don’t think there’s any reason…
重点是 不用谢…
The point is, you’re welcome,
-吧 -谢什么
– I guess. – For what?
因为我是你的核威慑
Because I’m your nuclear deterrent.
很有效 我们安全了 美国安全了
It’s working. We’re safe. America is secure.
你要我的东西 你别想拿到
You want my property? You can’t have it.
但我帮了你个忙
But I did you a big favor.
我已经成功民营世界和平了
I’ve successfully privatized world peace.
你还要什么啊 暂时是无忧了
What more do you want? For now!
我也想配合这些小丑
I tried to play ball with these ass-clowns.
参议院军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥ 武器化战衣国防项目听证会
去你妈 斯塔克先生 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Mr. Stark… Fuck you, buddy.
休会 今天休会
We’re adjourned. We’re adjourned for today.
-好 -你真是讨喜
– Okay. – You’ve been a delight.
我是人♥民♥的人
My bond is with the people.
我会为了自己乐意为这个国家效劳
And I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself.
我已经证实了一件事
If there’s one thing I’ve proven
那就是 我是最会自己找乐子的人
it’s that you can count on me to pleasure myself.
加州 马里布
醒醒 爸爸回家了
Wake up. Daddy’s home.
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome home, sir.
恭喜您开幕仪式大获成功
Congratulations on the opening ceremonies. They were such a success,
参议院听证会也是
as was your Senate hearing.
而且容我说 终于能看到
And may I say how refreshing it is
您穿着衣服的视频真是令人耳目一新 先生
to finally see you in a video with your clothing on, sir.

You!
我发誓 我要拆了你 泡了你的主板
I swear to God I’ll dismantle you. I’ll soak your motherboard.
把你改造成酒架
I’ll turn you into a wine rack.
这恶心玩意我一天要喝多少盎司
How many ounces a day of this gobbledegook am I supposed to drink?
为抑制症状 每日摄入量已上涨到80盎司
We are up to 80 ounces a day to counteract the symptoms, sir.
检查钯含量
Check palladium levels.
血毒素含量 24%
Blood toxicity, 24%.
看来持续使用钢铁侠战衣
It appears that the continued use of the Iron Man suit
加重了您的病情
is accelerating your condition.
又一个能源核耗尽了
Another core has been depleted.
老天 耗得真快
God, they’re running out quick.
我已经对所有已知元素进行了模拟计算
I have run simulations on every known element,
但没有一个可以作为钯核的可用替换
and none can serve as a viable replacement for the palladium core.
您的时间和选择都不多了
You are running out of both time and options.
很遗憾 维系您生命的装置
Unfortunately, the device that’s keeping you alive
也在杀死你
is also killing you.
波茨小姐靠近了
Miss Potts is approaching.
-我建议您告诉她 -静音
– I recommend that you inform her… – Mute.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
-你怎么想的 -什么
– What are you thinking? – What?
-你怎么想的 -我想我挺忙的
– What are you thinking? – Hey, I’m thinking I’m busy.
而你在生什么事的气
And you’re angry about something.
你鼻伤风了吗 我不想染上病
Do you have the sniffles? I don’t wanna get sick.
-你是刚捐了… -有事说吧
– Did you just donate… – Keep your business.
我们所有的现代艺术藏品给
our entire modern art collection to the…
-美国童军 -美国童军
– Boy Scouts of America. – Boy Scouts of America?
是的 这个组织非常有价值
Yes. It is a worthwhile organization.
我并没亲自去查箱子 但差不多吧
I didn’t physically check the crates but, basically, yes.
而且不是”我们的”藏品
And it’s not “our” collection,
是我的藏品 别见怪
it’s my collection. No offense.
不 你知道吗
No, you know what?
我觉得我有权说”我们的”藏品
I think I’m actually entitled to say “our” collection
因为我花了超过10年的时间
considering the time that I put in, over 10 years,
-整理这些藏品 -可以返税 我需要
– curating that. – It was a tax write-off. I needed that.
我也就有大概8011件事
You know, there’s only about 8,011 things
非常需要跟你谈
that I really need to talk to you about.
呆呆 别发呆了
Dummy. Hey, stop spacing out.
那部分布里奇波特已经在做了
The Bridgeport’s already machining that part.
博览会完全就是浪费时间
The Expo is a gigantic waste of time.
我需要你戴医用口罩 直到你好起来
I need you to wear a surgical mask until you’re feeling better.
-行吗 -好无礼
– Is that okay? – That’s rude.
博览会对我来说是最重要的了
There’s nothing more important to me than the Expo.
是我最关心的事
It’s my primary point of concern.
-不知道你为什么 -博览会是你膨胀的自大
– I don’t know why you’re… – The Expo is your ego gone crazy.
看啊
Look at that.
这才是现代艺术
That’s modern art.
这个要挂起来
That’s going up.
-你开玩笑吧 -我这就去挂
– You’ve got to be kidding. – I’m gonna put this up right now.
-这很重要 -斯塔克工业完全一团乱
– This is vital. – Stark is in complete disarray.
-你明白吗 -不 我们的股价是有史最高
– You understand that? – No. Our stocks have never been higher.
-是啊 从管理层的角度来说 -这不是
– Yes, from a managerial standpoint. – You are missing…
如果乱了
Well, if it’s messy,
-那就恢复原样 -我给你举个例子
– then let’s double back. – Let me give you an example.
-说别的吧 -不不不
– Let’s move on to another subject. – No, no, no, no.
你别想把巴尼特·纽曼的画拿掉
You are not taking down the Barnett Newman
-挂上那个 -我没要把它拿掉
– and hanging that up! – I’m not taking it down.
只是把它换成这个
I’m just replacing it with this.
-我看看的 -好吧 随你
– Let’s see what I can get going here. – Okay, fine.
我要说的是 我们已经给风力农场的人
My point is, we have already awarded contracts
-签了合同 -别说”风力农场”
– to the wind farm people. – Yeah. Don’t say “Wind farm.”
-还有塑料植树 -我本就胀气
– And to the plastic plantation tree, – I’m already feeling gassy.
那可是你的主意 他们已经在拿工资了
which was your idea, by the way. Those people are on payroll…
-全是我的主意 -而你不做决定
– Everything was my idea. – And you won’t make a decision.
我已经不在乎自♥由♥派的小算盘了
I don’t care about the liberal agenda anymore.
无聊 我要给你个无聊预警
It’s boring. Boring. I’m giving you a boring alert.
-你来做吧 -我做什么
– You do it. – I do what?
好主意 我才想到 你来管理公♥司♥
Excellent idea. I just figured this out. You run the company.
-是啊 -派珀 我需要你
– Yeah, – Pepper, I need you
-我也想管好公♥司♥ -管理整个公♥司♥
– I’m trying to run the company. – to run the company.
-别想了 直接做吧 -你不肯
– Well, stop trying to do it and do it. – You will not
-我不是叫你去想 -给我我需要的信息
– I’m not asking you to try to do it – give me the information I need
-我叫你真的去做 -来完成工作
– I’m asking you to physically do it. – in order to…
我要你去做
I need you to do it.
-我也想啊 -派珀 你没听懂
– I am trying to do it. – Pepper, you’re not listening to me!
-不 是你不懂 -我想让你做执行总裁
– No, you are not listening to me. – I’m trying to make you CEO.
你干吗不让我说
Why won’t you let me?
-你喝酒了吗 -喝了叶绿素
– Have you been drinking? – Chlorophyll.
我在此不可撤回地认命你
I hereby irrevocably appoint you
为斯塔克工业的主席和执行总裁
chairman and CEO of Stark Industries,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
说定了
Yeah, done deal.
好吧
Okay?
我其实好好想过了
I’ve actually given this a fair amount of thought,
信不信由你 还做了猎头
believe it or not. Doing a bit of headhunting, so to speak,
想找到一个配得上的继任者
trying to figure out who a worthy successor would be.
然后我意识到
And then I realized
是你 一直都是你
it’s you. It’s always been you.
我原以为会有法律问题
I thought there’d be a legal issue,
但其实 我是可以指认继任者的
but actually I’m capable of appointing my successor.
我的继任者就是你
My successor being you.
恭喜了
Congratulations?
-接受吧 -我不知道该怎么想
– Take it, just take it. – I don’t know what to think.
别想 喝吧
Don’t think. Drink.
好了
There you go.
摩纳哥古董车大奖赛
公♥证♥人来了
The notary’s here!
你可以来签转交文件吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无敌浩克
下一篇文章不留痕迹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!