我需要可操作的投影
I need a manipulatable projection.
1974年斯塔克博览会模型扫描完成 先生
1974 Stark Expo model scan complete, sir.
一共有多少建筑
How many buildings are there?
要算上比利时华夫饼摊吗
Am I to include the Belgian waffle stands?
你是明知故问 展示出来
That was rhetorical. Just show me.
你觉得那像什么 贾维斯
What does that look like to you, Jarvis?
挺像原子的
Not unlike an atom.
那么原子核就在这里
In which case the nucleus would be here.
高光巨型地球仪
Highlight the unisphere.
删除步道
Lose the footpaths.
删掉
Get rid of them.
您想做什么 先生
What is it you’re trying to achieve, sir?
我在发现 纠正
I’m discovering… Correction.
我应该是在重发现一个新元素
I’m rediscovering a new element, I believe.
去掉园艺景观 灌木丛 树什么的
Lose the landscaping, the shrubbery, the trees.
停车场 出口 入口
Parking lots, exits, entrances.
以展馆为框架
Structure the protons and the neutrons
构建质子和中子
using the pavilions as a framework.
爸爸
Dad.
死了近20年
Dead for almost 20 years,
还能教育我
and still taking me to school.
提议的元素应当可以
The proposed element should serve
作为钯的可行替代品
as a viable replacement for palladium.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
很遗憾 这无法合成
Unfortunately, it is impossible to synthesize.
准备进行大型重装♥修♥
Get ready for a major remodel, fellas.
我们又要做硬件了
We’re back in hardware mode.
-听说你出过门 -是的
– I heard you broke the perimeter. – Yeah.
那都是三年前了 你去哪了
That was, like, three years ago. Where you been?
-我有事 -我也有 还成功了
– I was doing some stuff. – Yeah, well, me, too, and it worked.
我这是在为主队忙活呢 科尔森
Hey, I’m playing for the home team, Coulson,
为你和你的美毛怪兄弟们忙活
you and all your Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.
你是要让我工作 还是找我麻烦
Now, are you gonna let me work or break my balls?
这个怎么在这里
What’s this doing here?
就是它
That’s it.
-拿过来 -你知道这是什么吗
– Bring that to me. – You know what this is?
是我想成功需要的东西
It’s exactly what I need to make this work.
把线圈抬起来
Lift the coil.
快点 使劲
Go, go. Put your knees into it.
好了 然后…
There you go. And…
放下吧
Drop it. Drop it.
完全水平 我忙呢 什么事
Perfectly level. I’m busy. What do you want?
没事
Nothing.
再见 我被改派了
Goodbye. I’ve been reassigned.
弗瑞局长要我去新墨西哥州
Director Fury wants me in New Mexico.
-太棒了 迷人之地 -据说是
Fantastic. Land of Enchantment. – So I’m told.
-机密事宜吗 -差不多
– Secret stuff? – Something like that.
-祝你好运 -再见
– Good luck. – Bye.
-谢谢 -我们需要你
– Thanks. – We need you.
-是啊 你都想不到 -也没那么需要
– Yeah, more than you know. – Not that much.
启动棱镜加速器
Initializing prismatic accelerator.
正在接近最大能量
Approaching maximum power.
还挺轻松
That was easy.
恭喜 先生
Congratulations, sir.
你创造了新元素
You have created a new element.
先生 反应堆接受了改造能源核
Sir, the reactor has accepted the modified core.
我会开始进行诊断
I will begin running diagnostics.
伊凡
Hey, Ivan.
我跟斯特恩参议员在一起呢
I got Senator Stern here.
我们想过去一趟 看看无人机的设计
Thought we’d swing over and look at some of the drone designs.
无人机还没好呢
The drone is not going to be ready.
没好呢 什么意思
Not ready? What do you mean?
我可以做展示 而不是演示
I can make presentation, not demonstration.
有什么差别
What the hell is the difference?
展示 不飞 不射击
Presentation. No fly. No shoot.
等等
Well, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
那你能让它们做什么
What can you make them do?
这可是武器演示
I mean, this is a weapons demonstration.
-我可以让它们致敬 -致敬
– I can make salute. – You can make salute?
什么意思 “致敬”
What do you mean, “make salute”?
那是什么意思 伊凡
What the hell does that mean, Ivan?
我们说好的可不是这样
This is not what we agreed to, okay?
你先是说能做战衣 然后又说能做无人机
You promised me suits and then you promised me drones.
-一切都会没问题的 -我想要的不是这样
– Hey, man, everything will be okay. – This is not what I wanted.
他在这里呢 鸟人
Hey, there he is. It’s the bird man.
你喜欢那只鸟 是吗
Now you like the bird. Is that right?
那是你的鸟吗 我都糊涂了
Is that your bird? I’m confused.
你之前说不是的 但现在看来关系好得很
You said it wasn’t, but now it looks like you’re best of pals.
你喜欢那只鸟 是吧
You love that bird, don’t you?
这样吧 把鸟拿走
You know what? Take the bird.
还有他的枕头 两个都拿走
Take his pillows, too. Both of them.
还有鞋 拿走他的鞋
And his shoes. Take his shoes.
我拿走了你的东西
I took your stuff.
你有什么感觉 难过吗
How does that make you feel? Do you feel bad?
很好 因为那就是我的感觉
Good. ‘Cause that’s how I feel!
我们有合同的
We had a contract.
我救你一命
I saved your life
你给我战衣
and you give me suits.
那是我们的协议
That was our deal.
而你没能做到
And you did not deliver.
我不知道你是天才还是骗子
I don’t know if you’re a genius or a fraud.
我不知道你算什么
I don’t know what you are.
有很棒的东西恰好从天上掉进了我怀里
Something really, really great fell into my lap.
否则 我今晚只能指望你的本事了
And if it hadn’t, I’d be at your mercy tonight.
我自己弄到了一件斯塔克的装置
Now I have a piece of Stark tech that I pimped out myself.
现在 你价格过高的镇纸
And now your overpriced paperweights
会变成我的演示的陪衬
are gonna look like a backdrop to my demonstration.
你明白我想说什么了吧
Do you dig what I’m getting at here?
不知道你是否知道 但我不会说俄语
I don’t know if you know this, but I don’t speak Russian!
我要走了
I’m gonna leave now.
我要去博览会 或许还能享享艳福
I’m gonna go to the Expo. Maybe I’ll even get laid.
看到他们了吗 他们是你的保姆
You see these guys? They’re your babysitters.
你最好别惹他们
They are not to be trifled with.
等我回来时 我们要重新商讨
When I get back, we’re gonna renegotiate
我们协议的条款
the terms of our agreement.
你要照协议办事
And you’re gonna make good on our arrangement
否则
because if you don’t,
你会回到我找到你时的状态
you’re gonna be exactly what you were when I found you,
做个死人
a dead man.
明白了吗
You got that?
或许你可以在电视上看我
Maybe you can watch me on TV.
呆呆 可以把这里收拾了吗 你真要我命
Dummy, you, can we clean up this mess? You’re killing me.
你知道我不…
You know I don’t…
屏蔽号♥码来电 先生
Incoming call with a blocked number, sir.
我的通话权利被恢复了 太好了
My phone privilege is reinstated. Lovely.
科尔森 迷人之地怎么样
Coulson. How’s the Land of Enchantment?
托尼 你还好吗
Tony, how you doing?
-我把转速翻倍了 -什么
– I double cycle. – You what?
你说转速翻倍能量会更大 好建议
You told me double cycle’s more power. Good advice.
你不是都死了吗 还这么精神
You sound pretty sprightly for a dead guy.
彼此彼此
You, too.
-追踪他 -是
– Trace him. – Sir.
斯塔克之名的真正历史将被书写
Now, the true history of Stark name will be written.
贾维斯 他在哪
Jarvis, where is he?
访问甲骨文网络
Accessing the Oracle grid.
东海岸
Eastern Seaboard.
你父亲40多年前对我家做的事
What your father did to my family over 40 years,
我40分钟后要还给你
I will do to you in 40 minutes.
好啊 我们聚聚 一较高下吧
Sounds good. Let’s get together and hash it out.
三州区
Tri-State area.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无敌浩克
下一篇文章不留痕迹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!