I need to show up.
作为执行总裁 你可以休假的
As CEO, you are entitled to a leave.
-休假 -公♥司♥度假村
– A leave? – A company retreat.
-度假 在这样的时候 -就去玩玩
– A retreat? During a time like this? – Just a ride.
我就是提议给自己充充电
Well, I’m just saying, to recharge our batteries
把事情都考虑清楚
and figure it all out.
不是每个人都是用电的 托尼
Not everybody runs on batteries, Tony.
土豆慢用
他来了
There he is.
他来了
There he is.
真是太荣幸了 欢迎
What an absolute pleasure. Welcome.
老天爷啊
Oh, goodness gracious.
能不能给我的朋友解开手铐
Can we get the handcuffs off my friend here?
请原谅 抱歉 我是你的大粉丝啊
Forgive me, I’m sorry. I’m such a huge fan of yours.
我没想留下这样的第一印象的
I didn’t want to make a first impression like this.
他又不是动物 拜托
He’s not an animal. Come on.
他可是个人 谢谢
He’s a human being. Thank you.
没事了
We’re fine.
我叫贾斯汀·汉默
My name is Justin Hammer.
我想跟你做生意 请坐
I’d like to do some business with you. Please sit.
开动吧 今天吃什么 杰克
Dig in. What do we have today, Jack?
-意式生鲜鲑鱼片 -意式生鲜鲑鱼片
– We have some salmon carpaccio. – Salmon carpaccio.
你想要什么 我们都有
Anything you want here, we got it.
我喜欢先吃甜点 叫人从旧金山送来的
I like my dessert first. I had this flown in from San Francisco.
但是意大利式的
It’s Italian, though.
有机冰淇淋
Organic ice cream.
我喜欢吃甜的
I got a sweet tooth.
看来你是跟托尼·斯塔克有仇啊
Apparently you do, too, for Tony Stark.
我看到你在赛道上对托尼·斯塔克做的事
What I saw you do to Tony Stark on that track,
你当着上帝和每个人的面去挑战他
how you stepped up to him in front of God and everybody,
那简直…
that was…
你的作为触动了我
You spoke to me with what you did.
我知道你知道 我会愿意倾听
And I know that you knew that I’d be listening.
所以我无法忍♥受你被转移去
This is why I couldn’t bear to have you shipped off
天晓得哪里 那多么浪费才能
to God knows where. It would have been such a waste of talent.
但容我提议
But if I might make a suggestion,
你不能就那么冲上去企图杀了他
you know, you don’t just go and try and kill the guy.
容我说 你要打击他的遗产
I think, if I may, you go after his legacy.
那才是你该扼杀的
That’s what you kill.
你和我 我们在很多方面很像
You and me, we are a lot alike in a lot of ways.
你和我唯一的区别是 我有很多资源
The only difference between you and I is that I have resources.
我觉得 容我说
I think, if I may,
你需要我的资源
you need my resources.
一个背后支持你的资助人
Someone behind you, a benefactor.
我想来资助你
I’d like to be that guy.
好吧
Okay.
你说英语吗 我可以去找个翻译
Do you speak English? Because I can get a translator.
我不知道 我刚刚说的你都听懂了吗
I don’t know. Have you been understanding everything I’m saying?
很好 哥们
Very good, man.
-很好 哥们 -很好 哥们
– Very good, man. – Very good, man.
怎么
Yes?
我要我的鸟
I want my bird.
-鸟 你要只鸟 -我要我的鸟
– A bird? You want a bird? – I want my bird.
我可以给你鸟 十只都没问题
I can get you a bird. I can get you 10 birds.
我要我的鸟
I want my bird.
好吧 没什么是不可能的 我可以
Well, okay. Nothing’s impossible. I could…
这是…一只俄♥罗♥斯♥的鸟吗
Are we talking about… ls this a bird back in Russia?
是的 但是公♥司♥的
Yes, but the fundamentals
根基仍然非常坚实
of the company are still very, very strong
-不管在摩纳哥发生了什么 -当然
– despite the events in Monaco. – Yes, of course.
-美♥联♥社♥要评论 -别说 发传真
– The AP wants a quote. – Don’t tell him. Fax them…
他在哪
Where is he?
-他不想被打扰 -他在楼下
– He doesn’t want to be disturbed. – He’s downstairs.
-发生在摩纳哥的事 -是啊
– what happened in Monaco? – Yes, well…
托尼·斯塔克发表声明
但他持续不断的古怪行为
But his continuing erratic behavior
或许会让很多人自问
may lead many people to ask themselves,
“这人还能保护我们吗”
“Can this man still protect us?”
钢铁侠从未停止保护我们
Iron Man never stopped protecting us.
摩纳哥的事件证明了这点
The events in Monaco proved that.
搜索完成了 先生
Query complete, sir.
安东·万科是一位苏联物理学家
Anton Vanko was a Soviet physicist
苏联科学家万科叛逃
物理学家在美国寻求庇护
他于1963年叛逃至美国
who defected to the United States in 1963.
但是 他被控间谍罪
However, he was accused of espionage
并于1967年被驱逐出境
and was deported in 1967.
苏联科学家被控间谍罪
万科被判犯下间谍罪
他的儿子 伊凡 也是个物理学家
His son, Ivan, who is also a physicist,
俄♥罗♥斯♥物理学家被定罪
他因将苏联时期的
was convicted of selling
武器级钯卖♥♥给巴基斯坦而被定罪
Soviet-era weapons-grade plutonium to Pakistan,
科学家因贩卖♥♥钯而被捕
在克匹亚斯监狱服刑了15年
and served 15 years in Kopeisk prison.
伊凡·万科被判刑15年
之后便再无记录
No further records exist.
托尼 你得马上
Tony, you gotta get upstairs
上楼去 控制局面
and get on top of this situation right now.
听着 我跟国民警卫队通话一整天了
Listen. I’ve been on the phone with the National Guard all day,
努力说服他们不要把坦克开上太平洋海岸高速
trying to talk them out of rolling tanks up the PCH,
撞倒你的前门 夺走这些战衣
knocking down your front door and taking these.
他们要拿走你的战衣 托尼 好吗
They’re gonna take your suits, Tony, okay?
他们不想再跟你玩游戏了
They’re sick of the games.
你曾说20年内不会有其他人拥有这项技术
You said nobody else would possess this technology for 20 years.
你猜怎么 有人昨天就拥有了
Well, guess what? Somebody else had it yesterday.
已经不是理论了
It’s not theoretical anymore.
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们走
Let’s go.
哥们
Hey, man.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我得到桌子前
– You all right? – Yeah, I should get to my desk.
-看到那个雪茄盒了吗 -嗯
– See that cigar box? – Yeah.
里面是钯
It’s palladium.
那玩意该冒烟的吗
Is that supposed to be smoking?
如果你非要问 那是中子损伤
If you must know, it’s neutron damage.
是反应堆壁冒的烟
It’s from the reactor wall.
你把这个插♥进♥身体里
You had this in your body?
那你脖子上的高科技填字游戏又是怎么回事
And how about the high-tech crossword puzzle on your neck?
擦伤
Road rash.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你在看什么 -我在看你
– What are you looking at? – I’m looking at you.
你非要装出一套孤独枪手的样子
You wanna do this whole lone gunslinger act
根本没必要 你不用一个人扛的
and it’s unnecessary. You don’t have to do this alone.
我真希望我能相信这话 真的
You know, I wish I could believe that. I really do.
但你得相信我
But you’ve gotta trust me.
不管别人怎么说 我其实清楚自己在做什么
Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing.
纽约市 皇后区
汉默
我们就在这里工作 这里是我的寒舍
This is where we do it. This is my humble abode.
你可以安心工作了 作为死人肯定很好玩吧
You can work in absolute peace. Must be fun to be dead, right?
没有压力
No pressure.
在这里呢 很令人激动 可以作战的
Here they are. I’m very excited. They’re combat-ready.
我可能错算了一些地方
I may have done a few miscalculations
太急着生产原型机了
and rushed the prototype into production.
没办法 我太热忱了嘛
Sue me, I’m enthusiastic.
去看看吧
Go ahead, take a look around.
你最好别那么做
You don’t wanna do that.
等我们生成了
You’ll be able to access that
加密密♥码♥ 你就可以访问了
as soon as we generate some encrypted pass codes.
可以生成一些加密密♥码♥吗
Can we generate some encrypted pass codes?
去拿点加密密♥码♥来 杰克
Get some of those encrypted pass codes, Jack.
准许访问
不用了
Never mind, I…
好啊 厉害
Okay. Good stuff.
-什么 -软件太烂
– Sorry? – Software shit.
好吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无敌浩克
下一篇文章不留痕迹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!