Well…
你很厉害
You’re good.
你直接冲破了防火墙
You really blasted in past the firewall there.
我带你去看你主要的工作场所吧
Let me show you where you’re gonna be working primarily.
去看看吧
Go ahead, take a look.
好好看看吧 挺不错的 是吧
Get a good look at that. That’s something, isn’t it?
那其实只是用来做展示的
You know, those are really just for show and tell.
每个价值1.257亿 所以 等等
They’re $125.7 million a pop, so… Wait!
老天爷啊
Oh, gosh.
老天啊 叫个人过来
Jesus Christ. Get somebody up here.
那是驾驶员待的地方
That’s where the pilot goes.
我不太能找到志愿者
I’m having a tough time finding volunteers.
交给我处理吧 别管了
I’ll take care of that, just leave it.
你想要它们做什么
What you want them do?
长♥期♥来讲 我希望它们
Well, long term, I want them
能让我成为五角大楼接下来25年的合作者
to put me in the Pentagon for the next 25 years.
我想把钢铁侠比得像古董
I want to make Iron Man look like an antique.
我想去斯塔克博览会
I wanna go to that Stark Expo,
然后在托尼前院里拉泡屎
I wanna take a dump in Tony’s front yard.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I’m talking about?
-我做得到 没问题 -是吗
– I can do that. No problem. – Yeah?
太棒了 我喜欢
Hey, fabulous! I love it.
这就是我们的贵人 我早说的吧
Hey, this is our guy. Didn’t I tell you?
我早料到了
I had a feeling.
钯浓度89%
您今晚要戴哪块表 斯塔克先生
Do you know which watch you’d like to wear tonight, Mr. Stark?
我看看
I’ll give them a look.
我该取消派对
I should cancel the party.
-或许吧 -是啊
– Probably. – Yeah.
-因为 -时机不合适
– ‘Cause it’s… – Ill-timed.
是啊 发出错误的讯息
Right, sends the wrong message.
不得体
Inappropriate.
橄榄汁加得够吗[够淫♥荡♥吗]
Is that dirty enough for you?
金表面 棕色表带 积家 拿来我看看
Gold face, brown band. The Jaeger. I’ll give that a look.
拿过来
Bring them over here.
给我吧 你去
I’ll take that. Why don’t you…
我得说 你让人捉摸不透
I gotta say it. It’s hard to get a read on you.
-你是哪里来的 -法律部
– Where are you from? – Legal.
能问你个假设问题吗
Can I ask you a question, hypothetically?
有点怪
Bit Odd.
如果这是你最后一个生日派对了
If this was your last birthday party you were ever gonna have,
你会怎么庆祝
how would you celebrate it?
我会做我想做的事
I’d do whatever I wanted to do
跟我想要的人一起做
with whoever I wanted to do it with.
-晚上好 -晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
是 长官 我懂
Yes, sir, I understand.
不 长官 没那个必要 我会处理的
No. No, sir, that will not be necessary. I’ll handle it.
长官 我亲自担♥保♥ 24小时内
Sir, I personally guarantee that within 24 hours,
钢铁侠就会继续守卫
Iron Man will be back on watch.
派珀
Hey, Pepper.
我要去喘口气
I’m going to go get some air.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
-我不知道该怎么办 -开什么玩笑
– I don’t know what to do. – You gotta be kidding me.
行了 我要
That’s it. I’m making…
-不不不 别叫人来 -派珀
– No, no, no. Don’t call anyone. – Pepper.
这太荒谬了 我才刚替他做了担♥保♥
This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy.
我知道 我懂
I know. I know. I get it.
我会处理的 好吗 让我来处理
I’m gonna handle it, okay? Just let me handle it.
处理吧 否则我就要出手了
Handle it. Or I’m gonna have to.
别人最经常问我的问题是
You know, the question I get asked most often is,
“托尼 你穿着这战衣怎么如厕”
“Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?”
就这样
Just like that.
这家伙是不是最会开派对了
Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?
我爱你
I love you.
难以置信 非常感谢
Unbelievable! Thank you so much.
托尼 我们都感谢你带来了这么美好的一晚
Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night.
我们要道晚安了 感谢大家到来
And we’re gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming.
不不 不可以 等等
No, no, no, we can’t… Wait, wait, wait.
我们还没吃蛋糕 还没吹蜡烛呢
We didn’t have the cake. We didn’t blow out the candles.
你太失控了 这你得相信我
You’re out of control, okay? Trust me on this one, okay?
-你才失控呢 美女 -该去睡了
– You’re out of control, gorgeous. – It’s time to go to bed.
到时间了
It’s time.
-再来吻一个 -你不会如愿的
– Give me another smooch. – You’re not going to be happy about this.
得了 你也想的
Come on, you know you want to.
你刚在战衣里撒了尿
You just peed the suit.
-我知道 它有过滤系统 -这不性感
– I know. It has a filtration system. – It’s not sexy.
这水都能喝的
You could drink that water.
叫大家都回家去 你该…
Just send everybody home, okay? It’s time to…
-听你的 -好
– If you say so. – Okay.
这个给我 这个给你
I’ll take this, you take that.
派珀·波茨
Pepper Potts.
她说得对 派对结束了
She’s right. The party’s over.
不过 对于我
Then again, the party was over
派对在一个半小时前就结束了
for me, like, an hour and a half ago.
余兴派对15分钟后开始
The after-party starts in 15 minutes.
如果有人 派珀 不喜欢 门在那里
And if anybody, Pepper, doesn’t like it, there’s the door.
好啊
Yeah!

Hit!

Pull!

Pull!
她是想要我用大炮
I think she wants the Gallagher!
我就说这一次
I’m only gonna say this once.
出去
Get out.
你不配穿这战衣 关闭它
You don’t deserve to wear one of these. Shut it down!
戈德斯登
Goldstein.
什么事 斯塔克先生
Yes, Mr. Stark?
我要扁我哥们 给我们奏乐
Give me a phat beat to beat my buddy’s ass to.
我叫你关掉它了
I told you to shut it down.
把那玩意哪拿的放回哪去
Now, put that thing back where you found it
别害谁受伤了
before someone gets hurt.
不是吧
Really?
抱歉 哥们 但钢铁侠不要跟班
Sorry, pal, but Iron Man doesn’t have a sidekick.
跟你妹
Sidekick this!
够了没有
Had enough?
-娜塔莉 -波茨小姐
– Natalie! – Miss Potts.
少来什么”波茨小姐” 我识破你了
Don’t you “Miss Potts” me! I’m on to you.
知道吗 自从你来了之后…
You know what? Ever since you came here…
派珀
Pepper!
快出去 快走
Get out of here. Get out of here.
你要吗 接招吧
You want it? Take it!
把手放下
Put your hand down.
你觉得你有能力穿这件战衣吗
You think you got what it takes to wear that suit?
我们不用这样的 托尼
We don’t have to do this, Tony.
你想做战争机器 动手吧
You wanna be the War Machine, take your shot.
-放下 -你要开火吗
– Put it down! – You gonna take a shot?
-放下 -不
– Put it down! – No!
-放下 托尼 -接招
– Drop it, Tony! – Take it.
爱德华兹空军基地
加州 莫哈韦沙漠
爱德华兹塔楼 我是詹姆斯·罗德中校
Edwards Tower, this is Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes,
正在从东三英里处飞入 高度五千英尺
inbound from three miles east at 5,000 feet…
中校
Colonel.
少校
Major.
是啊
Yeah.
我们进去吧
Let’s take it inside.
让让地方
Clear the area.
兰迪甜甜圈
先生
Sir!
我要请你从甜甜圈上下来
I’m gonna have to ask you to exit the donut.
我告诉你我不想加入你的绝密男子组合了
I told you I don’t wanna join your super-secret boy band.
不不
No, no, no.
瞧 我记得 你什么事都自己干
See, I remember, you do everything yourself.
-结果怎么样呢 -挺…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无敌浩克
下一篇文章不留痕迹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!