What do you mean I haven’t tried everything?
我还有什么没试的
What haven’t I tried?
他说
He said that
你是唯一有办法有知识
you were the only person with the means and knowledge
完成他未竟事业的人
to finish what he started.
这是他说的
He said that?
你是那样的人吗 是吗
Are you that guy? Are you?
因为如果你是
‘Cause if you are,
那你就能解决你心脏的谜题
then you can solve the riddle of your heart.
我不知道你的情报哪来的
I don’t know where you get your information,
但他并没那么喜欢我
but he wasn’t my biggest fan.
你对你♥爸♥爸都记得什么
What do you remember about your dad?
他很冷漠 算计
He was cold, he was calculating.
他从不对我说他爱我 甚至不说他喜欢我
He never told me he loved me. He never even told me he liked me,
所以我有点难以相信
so it’s a little tough for me to digest
你说他曾说未来全靠我了
when you’re telling me he said the whole future was riding on me
还说他传承给我了 我不理解
and he’s passing it down. I don’t get that.
这家伙最开心的一天
You’re talking about a guy whose happiest day
就是把我送去寄宿学校的那天
was when he shipped me off to boarding school.
才不是这样
That’s not true.
那你显然比我更了解我爸
Well, then, clearly you knew my dad better than I did.
其实 还真是这样
As a matter of fact, I did.
他是神盾局的创建者之一
He was one of the founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D.
什么
What?
-我2点还有安排 -等等
– I got a 2:00. – Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-这是什么 -你没事了吧
– What’s this? – Okay, you’re good, right?
-不 我有事 -你可以了吧 是吧
– No, I’m not good. – You got this? Right? Right?
可以什么 我根本没听明白
Got what? I don’t even know what I’m supposed to get.
娜塔莎会继续以伪装身份待在斯塔克工业
Natasha will remain a floater at Stark with her cover intact.
-你记得科尔森特工吧 -嗯
– You remember Agent Coulson, right? – Yeah.
托尼
And Tony,
记住 我看着你呢
remember, I got my eye on you.
我们切断了所有通讯
We’ve disabled all communications.
不能与外界接触
No contact with the outside world.
祝你好运
Good luck.
拜托
Please.
首先 我需要身行头
First thing, I need a little bodywork.
我会去实验室忙活一会儿
I’ll put in a little time at the lab.
如果能麻烦你的哪个手下去趟
If we could send one of your goon squad down to The Coffee Bean,
连锁咖啡店买♥♥点咖啡回来
Cross Creek, for a Starbucks run, or something like that,
就太棒了
that’d be nice.
我不是来做那个的
I’m not here for that.
弗瑞局长授权我
I’ve been authorized by Director Fury
使用一切手段阻止你离开这里
to use any means necessary to keep you on premises.
-如果你企图离开 -好吧
– If you attempt to leave – Right.
或是耍花招
or play any games,
我就电击你 然后去看《超级保姆》
I will tase you and watch Supernanny
任你往地毯上流口水
while you drool into the carpet.
-好吗 -我懂了
– Okay? – I think I got it, yeah.
祝你晚上愉快
Enjoy your evening’s entertainment.
H·斯塔克私产
你觉得这是能源吗
Think this is the power source?
少校 这不是科学练习
Major, this is not a scientific exercise.
我们赶紧给它装配武器吧
Let’s just focus on arming it, all right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
太好了
Oh, yes!
太好了
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
今天是我生日吗
ls it my birthday?
你拿到了 你做了什么
You got it. What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-这是我想的那个东西吗 -是的
– Is this what I think it is? – Yes, it is.
汉默 我想知道你要为我们做什么
Hammer, I want to know what you’re gonna do for us.
我要为你们做什么
What am I going to do for you?
首先我要为你们做的
Well, the first thing I’m gonna do for you
是升级你们的软件
is I’m gonna upgrade your software.
然后 我想…
And then, second, I think I should…
我不是问那个 汉默
That’s not what I’m talking about. Hammer.
我是问火力
I’m talking about firepower.
那你找对人了
Well, you’re talking to the right guy.
克拉里奇高科技 半自动 9毫米手♥枪♥
Claridge Hi-Tec, semi-automatic, 9mm pistol.
太小了吗 我同意
Too downtown? I agree.
M24霰弹猎枪 压动式枪机
M24 shotgun, pump action.
五弹弹匣
Five-round magazine.
算了 你又不是猎人
You know what? You’re not a hunter.
我说什么呢 这个不要了
What am I talking about? I’m getting rid of it.
这是比利时的FN2000
This is the FN-2000 from Belgium.
他们真有比华夫饼做得好的东西
They do make something better than waffles.
很漂亮 但我看得出你们还嫌不够劲儿
It’s beautiful, but I can tell this isn’t disco enough for you,
所以我还是把它放这里了
so I’m gonna put it right here.
这是米尔科尔40毫米榴弹发射器
You’re looking at a Milkor 40mm grenade launcher.
催泪瓦斯 烟雾 操控简单
Tear gas, smoke. Hippie control.
你们真不好取悦
You’re tough.
告诉你们 大小是很重要的
Let me tell you something. Size does matter.
别听人说不重要
Don’t let anyone tell you different.
这是米尼岗M134式7.62毫米机♥枪♥
This is an M134 7.62 Minigun.
六个独♥立♥枪管 粉骨碎身 灰飞烟灭
Six individual barrels. The torso taker, powder maker.
军队的小伙子们称之为凉菜汤大叔
Our boys in uniform call it Uncle Gazpacho,
或魔龙之息
or Puff the Magic Dragon.
好吧
Okay.
这可是好货
These are the Cubans, baby.
就像古巴的名牌雪茄
This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos.
这是动能杀伤响尾蛇导弹载体
This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle
还有二级的环三亚甲基三硝胺黑索今爆♥炸♥
with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst.
能炸开
It’s capable of busting
你刚刚炸开的地堡下的地堡
the bunker under the bunker you just busted.
如果它再智能点 都能写书了
If it were any smarter, it would write a book.
这本书能把《尤利西斯》
A book that would make Ulysses
比得像是用蜡笔写的
look like it was written in crayon.
它还能给你念出来
It would read it to you.
这是我的埃菲尔铁塔
This is my Eiffel Tower.
是我的拉赫玛尼诺夫第三协奏曲 我的杰作
This is my Rachmaninoff’s Third. My Pieté.
非常典雅 美得难以置信
It’s completely elegant. It’s bafflingly beautiful.
而且能将任何
It’s capable of reducing
建筑物内的人口减少至零
the population of any standing structure to zero.
我称它为”前妻”
I call it the Ex-Wife.
这是我最棒的了
That’s the best I got.
我们还做不做了 给点反应嘛
Are we gonna do this? Give me something here.
你就像斯芬克斯 让我猜不透
You’re like a sphinx. I can’t read you.
我要了
I think I’ll take it.
哪一个
Which one?
全要
All of it.
全要
All of it.
方舟反应堆 安东·万科 霍华德·斯塔克
苏联科学家万科叛逃
物理学家在美国寻求庇护
博览会介绍
科技可以实现一切
Everything is achievable through technology.
更好的生活 强健的体魄
Better living, robust health,
以及人类史上第一次
and for the first time in human history,
世界和平的可能性
the possibility of world peace.
我是霍华德·斯塔克
I’m Howard Stark,
你在未来
and everything you’ll need
需要的一切 这里都有
for the future can be found right here.
未来之城 明日之城 还是…
City of the Future? City of Tomorrow? City of…
我是霍华德·斯塔克
I’m Howard Stark,
你在未来需要的一切 这里都有
and everything you’ll need in the future can be found right here.
所以 代表斯塔克工业全体
So, from all of us at Stark Industries,
我要亲自…
I would like to personally…
托尼 你在那里干什么呢 那是什么
Tony, what are you doing back there? What is that?
放回去 哪里拿的放回去
Put that back. Put it back where you got it from.
你妈妈呢 玛丽亚
Where’s your mother? Maria?
快点 快走
Go on. Go, go, go, go.
好了 我们…
All right, I think we got…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章无敌浩克
下一篇文章不留痕迹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!