我可以跟你说几句吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
[Gasps, Sniffles]
他妈的
– Fuck. – [Stubbing Cigarette]
[Exhales Sharply]
路易斯加勒死了 洛杉机警♥察♥发现他被射死在九号♥街
Louis Gara’s dead. L.A.P.D. Found him shot in the car on Ninth
奥德尔也不见了
And we lost Ordell
我还以为你们看着他
I thought you were fuckin’ watchin’ him
是看着,不过看丢了
We were, and we lost him
他大约在三点半左右进了一间酒吧 没有出来过
He walked into a strip bar sometime around 3:30 and never came out
酒吧在九号♥街 离他们发现路易斯的地方不到1.5英里
The bar was on Ninth, what, less than a mile and a half from where they found Louis
看起来象路易斯的伙伴 近距离射了他两枪
It looks like Louis’ buddy shot him twice, point-blank range
现在怎么做呢? 抓奥德尔
– So what’s gonna happen now? – We pick up Ordell
三起凶杀案跟他有关 我们还有你
We got three murders we can link him to, and we got you
那我呢?
What about me?
你?
– What about you? – [Exhales]
你以为我拿了那些钱吗?
You think I took some of that money?
嘿,我没有证据
Hey, I have no evidence of you doin’ anything
你没有用作了记号♥的钱 给那件时髦的西装付帐
You didn’t pay for that snazzy new suit with marked bills
我很高兴看到那样 你已经帮我们拨开迷雾了
I’m glad to see that. You’ve been helpin’ us out
你给了我们梅兰尼 还有路易斯
You gave us Melanie. You gave us Louis
我们在一个包裹里发现了梅兰尼 她的短裤塞满了有记号♥的钱
Melanie was found with a packet of marked bills stuffed in her shorts
绕了一个大弯子又回到了你的故事
That goes a long way in backing up your story
[Sighs]
我让奥德尔尽管花那些有记号♥的钱
I’ll settle for Ordell with marked bills
但是如果还有什么你和奥德尔之间
But if there’s anything else…
没有告诉我的事
you haven’t told me about, you know what, that’s between you and Ordell
我只有一句话可说
I just got one thing to say
你最好希望在他找到你之前 我们能找到他
You better hope we find him before he finds you
不,不,不,我告诉过你 明天我不能离开这,沃克先生
No, no, no, I done told you, I can’t leave here tomorrow, Mr. Walker
在找到我的钱之前 哪也不去
I ain’t goin’ no goddamn way anyway till I get my motherfuckin’ money
算了吧,要不是因为我 你也不会有那船
Come on, man, if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have that motherfuckin’ boat
是的,是的 我正看清我的朋友是什么样,对…
Oh, yeah, yeah, right. I’m seein’ who my friends are, motherfucker, right…
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
狗♥娘♥养♥的挂我的电♥话♥ 真不能让人相信
Motherfucker hung up on me. You believe that shit?
忘恩负义的黑鬼 看,培养了一个混帐
Ingrate nigger. See, you bring a motherfucker up
你知道,另一件事就是他们 会无礼的中断谈话
next thing you know they breaking you off some goddamned disrespect
他妈的!
Motherfuck! Shit!
该死,女儿 你怎么活在这样的世界?
Goddamn, girl. How you live like this?
什么样的世界? 这样的世界
– Like what? – Like this
唯利是图
This some repugnant shit
律师事务所
– [Rings] – Bail bonds
你好,马克斯在吗? 他现在不在
– Yeah, Max there? – He ain’t here right now, man
在哪,城外吗 他在附近
– Well, where he at? Out of town? – He’s around, man
把他家里的电♥话♥给我 不,我把他的寻呼机号♥码给你
– Well, give me his home number. – No, I’ll give you his beeper number!
好吧 给我寻呼机号♥码,黑鬼
All right. Break out the beeper number, nigger
“[”The Lions And The Cucumber
[Phone Rings]
是的 我在找你
– Yeah. – I’ve been looking for you
你知道我是谁吗 罗比先生,对吗
– Do you know who this is? – This is Mr. Robbie, isn’t it?
我有你的一万元 这是你打电♥话♥的原因
I have your 10,000. That’s why you called
你用在博蒙特利文斯顿身上的债券
The bond collateral that you put down on Beaumont Livingston…
后来又转到了布朗小姐身上,记得吗?
and moved over to Miss Brown, remember?
她脱身了,是吗?
Oh, she got off, did she?
他们今天早上决定放她
They decided to no-file this morning
告诉我你在哪 我把钱给你
Tell me where you are. I’ll come give you your money
你还在吗?
You still there?
听着,我知道你帮了她
Look here, man. I know you helped her
并且我知道你明白我想要什么
And I know you know what I want
杰克可以告诉我 她漂亮小脑袋里的任何故事
And Jackie can tell me any story comes into her pretty little head
和怎么弄走我的钱的故事一样长
as long as at the end of that story she hands me my motherfuckin’ money
现在她要做我的朋友 就可以做
Now, she wanna be my friend, she do that
但她不再想做我的朋友了
She don’t want to be my friend no more
你只要告诉她去想想老朋友博蒙特
well, you just tell her to think about old Beaumont
要是她去报♥警♥
And if she go to the police
告诉她我会说她是我的同谋
you tell her I will name her ass as my accessory
然后戴着手拷一起进地狱
And we’ll go upstate, hand in handcuffed motherfuckin’ hand
这是一个承诺 你明白我说的吗?
And that’s a promise. Do you understand what I’m sayin’?
你把这些告诉她 我会再给你打电♥话♥的
You tell her that, and I’ll call you back
你是对的,是奥德尔
You’re right. It was Ordell
要是你有时间 你可以帮我找到他吗?
If you have time, do you think you could find out where he’s stayin’ for me?
警♥察♥找不到他,是吗?
Cops can’t locate him, huh?
他们没你那么聪明
– They don’t have your winning personality. – [Chuckles]
当然,我没必要知道我在做什么 你一直都了解
Sure thing. I don’t have to know what I’m doing, just as long as you know
我想是的,够了吗?
I think I do. Good enough?
赌一下
You bet
你有毛病啊,敲门象警♥察♥一样?
Fuck’s wrong with you, knockin’ on the door like the goddamned police?
欠揍是不是? 我以为你睡着了
– You lookin’ to get shot? – I thought you might be asleep
你总让我不舒服 你才会睡着,永远睡着
You keep fuckin’ with me, you the one gonna be asleep… forever
我一个人
I’m alone
进来吧
Get your ass in the house
别动,混♥蛋♥ 你想干什么?
No, freeze, motherfucker. What you doin’?
拿你的钱,退还给你的债巻
Got your money… your bond refund?
就这些吗?
This all?
还有一张你签字的单据 不,不,混帐
– I have a receipt for you to sign. – No, no, no, motherfucker
你知道我的意思 你跟她讲了吗?
You know what I mean. You talked to her?
她想还你钱
She wants to give you your money
要是她不想 现在这里会有警♥察♥把你的门敲烂
If she didn’t, there’d be cops batter-ramming your door down right now
你是怎么找到我的 温斯顿找到了你
– How’d you find me, anyway? – Winston found you
他是怎么找到我的 他干的就是这种事
– How’d he find me? – That’s what he does
专门找那些不想被找到的人
He finds people that don’t wanna be found
哦,小看了那个黑鬼
Oh, well, bully for that nigger
她要还我钱吗?
So, she wanna give me my money, huh?
是的,她要亲自给你 而且她要百分之十回报
Yeah. She wants to give it to you herself, and she wants to collect her ten percent
她还要解释做那些事的原因
She also wants to explain why she had to hang on to it
哦,我倒想听听
Oh, and I wanna hear that shit too
转身,把手放到头上
Turn around. Put your hands on your head
为什么你不告诉我原因
Why don’t you tell me why?
杰克不相信梅兰尼 她曾经试图把杰克拉入其中
Jackie didn’t trust Melanie. She’d already tried to getJackie to go in with her
和他们一起分那五十万
split the half million amongst themselves
她做的就是冒了一个大险 确定你拿到你的钱
What she did was take quite a risk to make sure you got your money
你帮了她,是不是?
And you helped her, didn’t you?
我做的就是走出这个泥潭
All I did was walk out with it
你身陷其中 就为了我好吗?
Y’all went to all that trouble just to protect my interest?
某种意义上说,是的
In a way, yes
也许我有点笨 但我不会笨到相信你的花言巧语
My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumb ass
坐到那边的沙发上
Go over there and sit on that couch
不要担心她 她还不知道你在这
Don’t worry about her. She don’t even know you’re here
坐下
Sit down
这地方有臭味
Place stinks
跟你一样
You get used to it
我的钱在哪? 我的办公室
– Where my money at? – My office
杰克呢? 星期四晚上她就在那了
– WhereJackie at? – She’s been there since Thursday night
要是她想跟我谈 她怎么不在家呢
If she want to talk to me, how come she wasn’t home?
她害怕 哦,对了,我看到了
– She’s afraid. – Oh, right. That I gotta see
她还在那,在她告诉你事情的经过之前 她不想出意外
She still is. She doesn’t wanna get shot before she can tell you what happened
叫她把钱拿过来 在保险箱里,她拿不到
– Tell her to bring the money over here. – It’s in the safe; she can’t
打电♥话♥给她告诉她密♥码♥
Call her and give her the combination
我告诉你,你吓坏她了
Look, I’m tellin’you, you got her spooked
她要等你拿到钱走后才会离开那里
She won’t leave there till you get your money and you’re gone
哦,看来你希望我现在就去那?
Oh, you expect me to just go walkin’ in there?
要是她想害你 你现在早被看押了
If she wanted to set you up, you’d be in custody by now
当你告诉她你要告她是同案犯时 她真的被吓坏了
When you told her that you’d name her as an accessory, that scared her more than anything
她相信你 是的
– She believed you. – Mmm
所以她要还我钱,是不是?
Then that’s why she wanted to give me my money, ain’t it?
这跟扯上梅兰尼的胡说 没有任何关系,对吗?
It ain’t got nothin’ to do with that bullshit about Melanie, huh?
我不相信梅兰尼 但我可以控制她
See, I ain’t trust Melanie, either, but I could handle her
这才是我金发碧眼的好女孩
That was my little blonde-haired surfer girl
我告诉路易斯必须要她闭嘴
And I told that fuckin’ Louis all he had to do was hit her in the mouth
她没有闭嘴 他不得不杀了她
But no, he had to shoot her
杰克在你的办公室,对吗? 是的
– Jackie’s at your office, huh? – Uh-huh
她一个人吗? 死肥猪温斯顿不在吗?
She by herself? That big-ass nigger Winston ain’t there, is he?
就她一个人
She’s all alone
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!