And likeJohnny Cochran, this nigger hate cops. I’m serious, man
他跟警♥察♥斗
He live to fuck with the police
为了你好,我要他处理你的事情
Now, as a favor, I had him look at your case
他说你不必担心 他们只是玩弄你
He say you ain’t got shit to worry about. They just fuckin’ with you
我们要让他们不能玩弄你
So we’re gonna sic the junkyard dog on their ass and make ’em stop fuckin’ with you
多谢关照,多谢关照 嗯?
– Good lookin’ out, man. Good lookin’ out. – Hmm? Mm-hmm
进来,我们庆祝 不,不
– Come on in, man, and let’s celebrate. – No, no. Uh-uh
我真的应该在别的地方
Look here, I’m really supposed to be somewhere
事实上,我有点希望 你跟我走
Matter of fact, I was kind of hoping you could come run with me
你的意思是什么?
What you mean?
你知道
You know, man
我不喜欢成为像黑人天使样的人
I hate to be the kind of nigger that do a nigger a favor
然后又哄骗黑人的回报
then bam… hit the nigger up for a favor in return
但我又有点想成为那种人
but I gots to be that kind of nigger
什么?你想要什么? 我需要帮忙
– What? What you want? – I need a favor, nigger
需要我今晚出去吗? 有点
– That requires me to go out tonight? – Just a bit
我今晚不打算去别的地方
Aw, man, I wasn’t plannin’ on goin’ no place tonight
现在太晚了,我在家,我很高兴,算了吧
It is late as hell, man. I’m home, I’m high, man. Come on
你为什么在家?
Uh-huh. And why are you home, huh?
因为我花了1万让你可以呆在家
You home because I spent $10,000 to get your ass home
我有点小麻烦,好吗?
Now, look, I got a little problem, all right?
我需要帮助 你可以帮我
I need some help, and you can help me out
快进去穿件衣服,然后我们上车
Go in the house and throw some shit on. Let’s walk out to the car
快点
Come on
我准备好了,你有什么问题? 没有问题
I’m ready, man. What’s your problem? There ain’t no problem
它更像一个遭遇
It’s more like a situation
你记得去年我把五支M-60 机♥枪♥卖♥♥了三支给他们吗?
You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got?
是 我今晚要把剩下的二支卖♥♥给他们
– Yeah. – Well, I’m gonna sell the other two tonight
韩国城里有群韩国人
There’s this group of Koreans over in Koreatown startin’ this little Neighborhood Watch thing
他们需要武器 告诉黑人们他们动真格的
They need some weapons so they can show the neighborhood niggers they mean business
我把其他两支卖♥♥给他们,好吗?
Now, I’m gonna sell them the other two machine guns, all right?
问题是我从未跟韩国人作过生意
The problem is, I ain’t never done business with these Koreans before
我不担心 因为大部份亚洲人很可靠
I ain’t worried, ’cause by and large Asians are very dependable
他们不想制♥造♥麻烦
They don’t want no trouble
你也许会在价钱方面 跟他们争吵
You might argue with them about price and shit
但你不必担心 他们会朝你开冷枪
but you ain’t gotta worry about them shootin’ you in the back
但我有个规矩
But I got me a rule:
不在没后援的情况下 跟以前未作过生意的人作生意
Never do business with people you ain’t never done business with before without backup
这就是为何需要你,你就是后援
That’s why I need you. Backup
你要做的就是躺进这里,看着这群混♥蛋♥
Look, all you’ve got to do is lay in here and hold on to this motherfucker
好吗?我告诉他们 我在车箱里给他们看货
All right? I’m gonna tell ’em I’m goin’ in the trunk to show ’em the goods
当我打开车箱时你突然出现 给他们点压力
When I open the trunk, you pop up and rack this motherfucker
我不开枪打人
Man, fuck that shit. I ain’t for shootin’ nobody
我没说要你开枪打人
I ain’t said nothin’ about you shootin’ nobody
你要做的就是拿着枪 他们会明白的
All you gotta do is hold on to it. They’ll get the idea
如果你认为我会进这又脏又臭的车箱的话 你完全错了
You must be out of your mind if you think I’m gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk
我们只去韩国城不去别的地方
We ain’t goin’ nowhere but to Koreatown, man
你只需呆上十分钟
You ain’t gonna be in here no more than ten minutes
我一刻也不愿进车箱里 我为什么不能跟你一起?
I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute. Why can’t I ride up front with you?
你不能跟我一起,吓吓他们占90%的要素
You can’t ride up front with me. The surprise element is 90% of it
对不起 但我不会进这该死的车箱
I’m sorry, man, but I ain’t gettin’ in no goddamn trunk
我不敢相信你这么对我 你喜欢这样做吗?
– I can’t believe you’d do me like this. – Do you like what, man?
我不会爬进这该死的车箱
I just ain’t climbing in no goddamn, dirty-ass trunk, man
我对狭小地方有点敏感
I got a problem with small places
用1万让你这个不领情的傢伙出狱 也不是容易的事
I got a problem with spending $10,000 on ungrateful niggers to get them out of jail
但我做了
but I did it
牢房♥也不是很小吗?
How small was that jail cell, motherfucker?
我知道我欠你,你搞定了很多事 那你就进车箱啊
– I know I owe you, you got to bring all this up. – Then get your ass in this trunk
我想帮你,但我不喜欢锁在车箱里
I want to help you, but I won’t be locked in no goddamn trunk of no car
你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
You think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass, huh?
我知道你帮了我出来 你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
– I know you helped me out. – Do you think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass?
想或不想 当然不想,但你看这车箱
– Yes or no? – Of course you didn’t, but look, in the trunk?
那是我可以帮你的唯一办法,对吗? 因此我做了
That’s the only way I could help you, right? So that’s what I did
所有要你做的就是进车箱
Now, look, man, all I’m asking you to do is get in the trunk
拿着短枪 当我打开时对着那些佛教者,好吗?
hold this fuckin’ shotgun, point it at these Buddha-heads when I open it, all right?
你要一个黑人守在这个鬼地方 听我说,我告诉你
– You’re catching a nigger off-guard with this shit. – Look here. I tell you what
跟这些韩国人交涉完后
When we get through fucking with these Koreans
我和你去罗斯科的烧鸡店边吃边聊
me and you go to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles on me
想想
Think about it now
罗斯科的特别之处 让人流口水的肉汁拌洋葱
That ‘Scoe’s Special, smothered in gravy and onions
旁边是红豆,大米,一些绿色食品
side of red beans and rice, some greens
真是丰盛佳肴
That’s some good eatin’
先生
Man. [Sighs]
我要在这鬼车箱里呆多久?
Exactly how long do I gotta be in this motherfucker?
嗨,你说过十分钟 嗨,操♥你♥妈♥,撞到我的头了
Hey, you said ten minutes. Hey, motherfucker, you like to hit my goddamn head!
你这扎马尾辫的怪物
You ponytail-wearing motherfucker
你有什么问题?
What the hell’s wrong with you?
[Engine Starts]
“Hello, my love I heard a kiss from you”
“Red magic satin playin’near”
“Too”
“All through the morning rain I gazed”
[Volume Up] “The sun doesn’t shine”
“Rainfalls and waterfalls run through my mind”
“In the garden I see”
“Washed purple shower bells and tea”
“One early bitter cousin Misty green”
“Pretty music I hear”
“So happy in mind”
[Fades]
[Resumes, Faint]
[Continues]
[Stops]
[Car Door Closes]
帮我这黑人一个忙…
– [Beaumont] Do a nigger a favor… – [Two Gunshots]
– [Trunk Closes] – [Dogs Barking]
[Car Door Opens, Closes]
– [Engine Starts] – [Resumes]
“Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh, ooh”
“Ooh, ooh”
“Baby love my baby love”
“I need you Oh, how I need you”
“But all you do is treat me bad”
“Break my heart and make me sad”
“Tell me what did I do wrong”
“To make you stay away so long”
“’Cause baby love my baby love”
– “I’m missin’ you, miss kissin’ you” – [Phone Rings]
– [Diana Ross On Stereo] “Instead ofbreakin’up” – Excuse me, baby

– “Just want some kissin’ and makin’up” – [Ringing Continues]
“Don’t throw our love away”
– “In my arms, why don’t you stay” – [Humming]
哈罗
– Hello. – “Need ya, need ya”
哈罗,宝贝
– Hello, baby. – “Baby love”
你知道 我只是做我的事
Well, you know, I’m just doin’ that thing I do, baby
哦,不 好的,别挂
Oh, no. Okay. Hold on
路易斯,奥德尔的电♥话♥
[Sighs] Uh, Louis, baby. It’s Ordell
哦,我要小便
Oh, I’m just gonna go pee
“Separate, my love”
“All of my whole life through”
哈罗
– “I never loved no one but you” – Hello
路易斯,老伙计,你在干嘛?
Louis, my man. What ya doin’?
好的,好的 我跟西蒙在一起
Okay. Okay. I’m just hanging out with Simone
哦,是吗? 她给你表演吗?
Oh, yeah? She doin’ that show for you?
是 嗯
– Yeah. – Uh-huh
电♥话♥里都能听到音乐 她不错,对吗?
I can hear the Supremes in the background. She ain’t bad, is she?
她很好 她比玛丽做得好吗
– No, she’s pretty good. – She do Mary Wells for you yet?
我不知道每个人的名字 但她不错
Nah, I don’t know the names of everybody, but she’s done a whole bunch of them
猜猜我在哪里?
Uh-huh. Well, guess where I am?
我不知道
I don’t know
我在一个舒服的地方 旧的会动的东西旁
I’m in the cozy confines of an Oldsmobile…
停在西蒙家外面
parked right outside Simone’s house
哦,你在外面吗? 是的
– Oh, you’re outside? – Yeah
进来 哦,不
– Come on in. – Ah, no, man
我已经看过表演了
I already caught that show
我有开眼界的东西给你看 你为什么不出来呢?
I got some for-your-eyes-only shit to show you. Why don’t you step outside?
[Siren Wailing In Distance]
谁? 博蒙特
– Who was that? – That’s Beaumont
谁是博蒙特?
Who’s Beaumont?
一个我不得不杀了的雇员
A employee I had to let go
他做了什么?
What’d he do?
他把自己弄得必须要做十年牢
He put hisself in a position where he was gonna have to do ten years in prison
那是他所做的
That’s what he did
如果你认识博蒙特的话
And if you know Beaumont
你知道他十年内没其它路可走
you know there ain’t no goddamn way he can do ten years
如果你了解博蒙特 你就会知道博蒙特会尽他的力…
If you know that, then you know Beaumont’s gonna do anything Beaumont can…
不坐十年的牢
to keep from doin’ them ten years
包括告诉联邦政♥府♥ 有关我们黑人的…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!