– If I don’t, I’ll go to jail. – Uh-huh
我要十万美金…
I want $100,000…
以我的名义 放入帐户…
in a escrow account in my name…
如果我判罪一年…
if I’m convicted up to a year or put on probation
如果我不只一年
Now, if I have to do more than a year,
你付我十万美金
you pay another $100,000
我可以做到
I can do that
你知道我有麻烦,我所有的钱… 在墨西哥
– You know I got that problem. All my money is… – In Mexico
是的 我也一直在考虑
– Right. – Well, I been thinking about that too
我有个主意
I got me an idea
嗯…
Uh…
让我听听 我们又是朋友
Let me hear that. We friends again
你为什么不把该死的枪 对着别的地方呢?
Why don’t you point that motherfucking gun somewhere else?
我明天跟警♥察♥说 好的
– I’ll talk to the cops tomorrow and tell you if it’s on. – All right
[Door Tapper Knocking]
你想要回你的枪吗?
You want your gun back?
进来 我给你
Come in and I’ll get it for you
[Children Shouting, Chattering]
玛克斯 我很抱歉
Max, look, I am so sorry about this
你知道,我不敢向你借 因为我害怕你拒绝
You know, I was afraid to ask to borrow it, ’cause I was afraid you would say no
我的意思是 你不得不
I mean, you’d have to
你想喝点咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
如果你有的话 有的,进来
– If you’re having some. – I am. Come on in
你为什么不随便点呢?
Why don’t you make yourself at home
你知道,坐下
Just, you know, have a seat
你有机会用吗?
Did you get a chance to use it?
有它的话 我会觉得安全些
I felt a lot safer having it
哦,我在监狱里时 牛奶变质了
Oh, the milk went bad while I was in jail
纯咖啡就好了 好的
– Black’s fine. – Cool
你为什么想要只枪?
Would you, uh, care to hang on to it for a while?
它是非法的 但如果它使你感觉好些的话…
It wouldn’t be legal, but if it makes you feel better, I guess…
谢谢 现在我有一支了
Well, thanks. I got one now
今天早上你出去买♥♥了支枪吗?
– You went out this morning and bought a gun? – [Water Running]
什么?我没听到 你今天早上买♥♥了支枪吗?
– What? I didn’t hear you. – You went out this morning and bought a gun?
好,那我们谈谈我买♥♥了支枪吧?
Well, let’s say I got one now, okay?
有人为你装子弹吗? 是的
– Somebody loan it to you? – Yeah
[Water Pouring]
好的!
All right! We’re on
也许有点纯 你想听听音乐吗?
It might be a little black. Would you like to hear some music?
当然
Sure
太好了
Cool
你知道 我昨晚迫不及待地回家…
You know, I couldn’t wait to get home last night…
清洗头发
and wash the jail outta my hair
看起来很好 谢谢
– It looks nice. – Thanks
你从没听说过CD革命吗?
You never got into the whole CD revolution?
哦,我有所耳闻 但我支付不起
Oh, I got a few, but I can’t afford to start all over again
我付出了太多的时间和金钱…
I mean, I’ve invested too much time and money… [Blows]
在我的影集上
In my albums
是,但你没有新的影碟
Yeah, but you can’t get new stuff on records
我没时间去常买♥♥新的
I don’t get new stuff that often
[Lighter Clicks]
“I gave my heart and soul”
“To you, girl”
“Didn’t I do it, baby”
– “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s pretty

Mm-hmm
谁? 德尔弗尼克斯
– Who is this? – The Delfonics
很好
– “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s nice

– Mm-hmm. – “Didn’t I do it, baby”
今天我不舒服 到现在为止航♥空♥公♥司♥告诉我还可以上班
I called in sick today. As far as the airline knows, I’m still available
是吗? 我不知道,我要跟尼科莱特和达格斯谈谈
– Are you? – I don’t know. I’m gonna go in and talk with Nicolet and Dargas today
我照你的建议做 但结果…
I’m going to do what you suggested… offer to help and see what happens
我的意思是 请位律师为你协商
What I meant was to have a lawyer do the negotiating for you
不,我想先跟他们谈谈 我更了解奥德尔的钱
No, I want to talk to them first. I know more now about Ordell’s money
如果这是ATF的人想要你做的 那只会让他们有一点兴趣
Well, if it’s the A.T.F. Guy that wants you, that’ll only interest him up to a point
我知道 但那是很多钱
I know, but it’s a lot of money
在卡波总共有五十万 以后还会有更多
It’s a half a million dollars all in Cabo, and more coming in
你怎么知道的? 奥德尔昨晚告诉我的
– How’d you find that out? – Ordell told me last night
他打电♥话♥ 他来过
– He called? – He came by
你做了些什么? 我们谈了一会
– What’d you do? – We talked
你认为他还相信你吗?
Do you think he still trusts you?
他起先怀疑 但他总归相信了我
He had his doubts at first, but he’s always trusted me
他想相信 他所能相信的更多的事
And he wants to believe more than anything else that he still can
为什么? 因为他需要我
– Why? – Because he needs my ass
否则钱将永远留在卡波 你想要糖吗?
Otherwise, that money’s just gonna sit over there in Cabo. You want some sugar?
不,谢谢 还有别的办法
No, thank you. There’s gotta be other ways of getting it out
也许 但我是他用过的唯一的人
Maybe, but I’m the only one he’s ever used
他不能用别人
I mean, he can’t use his other people. They’re crooks
他可能试着… 自己带钱回来
I mean, he might try to… bring the money in himself
但没内线他还是不愿意
but he ain’t gonna wanna stand in no customs lines
要么他雇用别的服务员 要么他继续相信我
So, either he recruits another Cabo stewardess or he continues to trust me
我让他觉得 他还可以相信我
And I made him feel like he still can
你想设他圈套吗?
Are you gonna offer to set him up?
是,如果我可以
Yeah, if I get off. Otherwise, fuck ’em
很可能奥德尔杀了人
It’s very possible that Ordell’s killed somebody
你意识到了吗?
Do you realize that?
我不想坐牢 我不会再试了
Well, I ain’t going back to jail and I ain’t doing that probation thing again
玛克斯 你有变老的感觉吗?
Max, how do you feel about getting old?
你没老 你精神很好
You’re not old. You look great
不,我问你 你有没有觉得自己老了
[Chuckles] No, I’m asking you how do you feel about getting old
难道你不烦吗? 这不是我考虑的事
– Doesn’t it bother you? – It’s not really something I think about
真的吗? 我想几年前我的头发就不大对劲
– Really? – I guess I got sensitive about my hair a few years ago
开始掉发 我采取了办法
It started falling out, so I did something about it
感觉如何?
How’d you feel about that?
我觉得很好 否则我不会做的
I feel fine with it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have done it
我自己觉得好些
I did it to feel better about myself, and, you know, I do
我在镜子里看 很象我
I look in the mirror. Looks like me
是,但男人并不尽相同
Yeah, but it’s different for men
你知道,我不能 对你在这里感到很抱歉
You know, I can’t really feel too sorry for you in this department
除了非洲人
I bet that, except for possibly an afro
你看起来只有29岁
you look exactly the way you did at 29
但我屁♥股♥不一样
Well, my ass ain’t the same
更大些吗?
Bigger?

Yeah
不会有错的
Ain’t nothing wrong with that
你还有什么烦恼的事吗?
Something else worry you?

Oh
我总觉得我刚刚开始
[Sighs] I always feel like I’m starting over
你说你写了多少保释金? 一万五千
– How many bonds you said you wrote? – 15,000
那么多吗? 很多的
– Is that a lot? – That’s plenty
“Pass them by”
我飞了七百万英里
Well, I’ve flown over seven million miles
我等别人等了二十年
and I’ve been waiting on people for 20 years
我在卡波航♥空♥公♥司♥ 得到的最好的工作
Then after my bust, the best job I could get was with Cabo Air
就是你在工业中 得到的最差的工作
which is the worst job you can get in this industry
你知道我一年挣一万六千美金
You know I make 16,000 a year
加上奖金吗?
plus retirement benefits that ain’t worth a damn?
把这种事压在我头上 我觉得害怕
And with this arrest hanging over my head, Max, I’m scared
如果我失去工作 我得重新开始
And if I lose this job, I gotta start all over again
我没有什么可以开始的
and I ain’t got nothing to start over with
我会做我所能找到的工作
I’ll be stuck with whatever I can get
“Oh, baby, please now”
比奥德尔更害怕
And that shit is more scary than Ordell
“La, la, la means”
“I love you”
[Printer Buzzing]
我们走 你不必…
– [Woman] Let’s go. – [Man] You don’t have to… Ow.!
嗨 嗨,太好了,你们在这
– Hey! – Hey, great, you’re here
嗨,杰克,你好吗? 很好
– Yeah. Hey, Jackie. How’re you doing? – Fine
我可以跟莱在外面说几句话吗? 当然可以
– Can I have a word outside with Ray for a minute? – Sure. Take your time
我马上来 我可以抽烟吗?
– I’ll just be a minute. – May I smoke?
当然可以
Absolutely
什么事? 她想进行交易
– Dude, what up? – She wants to make a deal
哦,是吗?她害怕吗? 她听起来害怕
– Oh, yeah? Did she sound scared? – She almost sounds scared
她想要什么? 她想回去工作
– What’s she want? – She wants to go back to work
哦,是吗?她会给我们什么? 她没有具体说
– Oh, yeah? So what’s she going to give us? – She hasn’t gone into specifics
她一直在等你来这里 她知道这是我的事,对吗?
– She’s been waiting for you to get here. – She knows it’s my case, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!