达格斯,阁下 对不起
– Dargas, Your Honor. – Sorry
你是起诉本案件的警官?
Uh, you were the arresting officer in this case?
是的,阁下 你觉得保释金定多少好?
– That’s correct, Your Honor. – And do you have a bail recommendation?
我想好了,阁下 多少?
– Yes, I do, Your Honor. – And that would be?
根据被告以前的犯罪纪录…
Based on the defendant’s prior conviction…
并且她的职业非常利于逃走
and the extreme possibility of flight due to the occupation
保释金最低应该不少于二万五千
the state requests a bond of no less than 25,000
你们觉得呢?
[Judge] You people are fine with this?
我将把保释金定为一万
I’m gonna set bond at 10,000…
预审期的日期定在
and set the date of August 21…
八月二十一日左右…
for the prelim
法官大人 到底什么时候?
Your Honor, when will that be?
六个星期后 我们到时再处理这件事
That’s six weeks from now. We’ll continue this matter then
欧文思,72242号♥案件
Owens, case 72242
控告拥有非法武器…
The charge is possession of a concealed weapon…
打死一名警官
and striking an officer
你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 我还以为是二十五日
– How does your client plead? – I thought it’d be 25
我的当事人不承认有罪
[Female Lawyer] Uh, my client would like to plead guilty, Your Honor
起诉的警官在法庭吗?
[Judge] Is the arresting officer here in the courtroom?
[Toilet Flushing]
我没听到你洗手
Uh-uh-uh. I didn’t hear you wash your hands
舒服吗? 是
– Comfortable? – Yeah
门开着,我就进来了 我明白
– Door was open, so I just come on in. – I can see that
为甚么? 为你拉了更多的生意
– Why? – Got some more business for you
哦,真的吗? 她做了什么?
Oh, yeah? What did he do?
她是航♥空♥服务员
She is an airline stewardess
从墨西哥返回时 不小心被捕了
Got caught coming back from Mexico with some blow
保释金要一万美金
They set her bond this afternoon at $10,000
我认为你把博蒙特的事上欠我的一万美金 拿出来最好
Now, I’m figuring you could take that $10,000 you owe me from Beaumont
然后给她
move it over to the stewardess
只欠你一千美金 是
– The bond for possession’s only a thousand. – Hmm. Yeah
老兄,他们在抢奸她 他们把那叫“企图犯罪的拥有”
Man, they fuckin’ with her. They callin’ that shit “possession with intent.”
一个44岁的黑人妇女 携带量少于两昂司
A 44-year-old black woman caught with less than two ounces
他们称之为“企图犯罪”
they calling that shit “intent.”
一个电影明星也发生过同样的事 他们却称之为“拥有”
The same thing happen to a movie star, they call it “possession.”
听起来很高深
Still sounds high
我相信她手头上只有5万现金
Well, um, she had on her, I believe it was 50 grand in cash
好的 我们开始谈论服务员之前
All right, before we start talking about stewardesses
我们先找到博蒙特
let’s get Beaumont out of the way first
你知道 我想有人已经做了
You know, I think somebody already did
什么? 你没听到吗?
– What? – You ain’t hear?
听到什么? 有人打爆博蒙特的头
– Hear what? – Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out
哦,该死 还真是时候
Oh, shit. That shit rhymes
打爆博蒙特的头
Blew Beaumont’s brains out
警♥察♥跟你联♥系♥了吗?
Police make contact with you?
哦,是的 他们一开始就找我了
Oh, hell, yeah. First motherfucking thing they did
你知道,他们明白 我给儿子支付了大笔钱
You know, they see I pay a big money bond for my boy
他们开始思索 “无风不起浪”的逻辑
they start thinking that “where there’s smoke there’s fire” logic
早上十点就叫我起床
Rousted my ass out of bed 10:00 in the morning
吓醒了我的女人 莎伦达
Scared the shit out of my woman Sheronda
她以为他们会把我叫走
She thought they was gonna take my ass away for sure
这位服务员… 你知道她叫什么吗?
– This stewardess… You know her last name? – Mm-hmm
布郎 杰克布郎
Brown. Jackie Brown
她为你干什么? 谁说她为我做事?
– What does she do for you? – Who said she do anything for me?
她是我的朋友 我的朋友有麻烦,我当然要帮忙
She’s my friend. My friends get in trouble, I like to help them out
博蒙特为你做事
Beaumont worked for you
我们在谈论律师与客户的事情吗?
This you and me talking, like lawyer-client thing?
你一点都不能告诉我问你的吗?
You can’t tell nothing I say to you?
除非我救你出来 你才是我的客户
You’re not my client till you get busted and I bond you out
我们不会有… 你怎么称呼这东西?
Well, we ain’t got no, uh… What you call that shit?
保密
Confidentiality
我为什么要告诉你?
Why should I tell you anything?
因为你想要我知道 你是怎样的混♥蛋♥
‘Cause you want me to know what a slick guy you are
你叫服务员带给你5万美金
You got stewardesses bringing you 50 grand
为什么服务员要 带给我五万美金?
And why would a stewardess be bringing me 50 grand?
你想要我思索你所做的事
Now you want me to speculate on what you do
我说你在进行毒品交易 要不是钱转移错了方向
I’d say you were in the drug business, except the money’s moving in the wrong direction
不管你做什么 你似乎要远离它
Whatever you’re into, you seem to be getting away with it, so, uh, more power to you
好的,你还想要债券吗?
All right. You want another bond?
你想把博蒙特身上得来的 一万美金转给服务员
You want to move the 10,000 you got on Beaumont over to the stewardess
那意味着文书工作
That means paperwork
我有死亡证书 把它递给法庭
I gotta get a death certificate, present it to the court
制♥作♥债券担♥保♥的收据 我打印另一份申请书
make out a receipt for return of bond collateral, I type up another application
嗨,嗨 另一份协议
– Hey, hey, hey, hey. – Another indemnity agreement
我没有时间 我告诉你我得怎么办
– I haven’t got time. – I’m telling you what I have to do
你所需做的就是 以防你忘记
What you have to do, in case you forgot
带上几万美金 我可以办到
– is come up with a premium of a thousand bucks. – I can do that
你知道我有钱 我只是没带在身上
You know I got the money. I just ain’t got it with me
带钱回来 我保释这位服务员
Come back when you do. I’ll bond out the stewardess
瞧,你得用点激♥情♥看这个,好吗?
Look, you got to look at this with a little compassion, all right?
杰克不是罪犯 她不习惯这种待遇
Jackie ain’t no criminal. She ain’t used to this kind of treatment
歹徒不说话 但你们市民
Gangsters don’t give a fuck, but your average citizen
几个晚上在县里 发了疯
a couple of nights in County get to fuckin’ with their mind
奥德尔,这不是酒巴 你没有帐单
Ordell, this isn’t a bar. You don’t have a tab
听我说,好吗?
Listen to me, all right?
你有一位44岁的 黑人妇女员工犯罪…
You got a 44-year-old, gainfully employed black woman falsely accused…
犯罪? 她没带可♥卡♥因♥从墨西哥返回来吗?
Falsely accused? She didn’t come back from Mexico with cocaine on her?
犯罪
Falsely accused of“intent.”
如果她没有… 我在说如果…
If she had that shit… and mind you, I’m saying if…
她自己的东西
that was her own personal shit to get high with
白种人罪犯让我忘记了 我在经营生意吗?
Is white guilt supposed to make me forget I’m running a business?
哦,是那样吗?
Oh, it’s like that, huh?
好的
All right
我把几千美金带来了
I got your little thousand bucks
嗨,康迪 嗨,玛克斯
– Hey, Candy. – Hey, Max
放下洛佩兹,安尼塔 接布郎
Dropping off Lopez, Anita. Picking up Brown, Jackie
好的,没问题,你装备武器了吗? 当然
– Okay, no problem. You armed? – You bet I am
[Buzzes]
玛克斯,她来了
[Candy] Max, here she comes
“Why do I keep my mind”
“On you all the time”
“And I don’t even know you”
“I don’t know you”
“Why do I feel this way”
“Thinking about you”
“Every day”
– “And I don’t even know you” – [Gate Buzzes]
布郎小姐?
[Max] Miss Brown?
什么事?
– Yes? – “Take me in your arms”
我是玛克斯奇里 我是你的保释人
– I’m Max Cherry. I’m your bail bondsman. – “Thrill me with all”
我可以把你带回家 如果你愿意的话
– “Of your charms” – I could give you a lift home, if you like
好的
– “And I’ll take to the sky on a natural high” – Okay
– “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high”

– “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I want you to be mine”
“Loving you more”
– [Keys Jangling] – [Car Beeping]
– “If you have anything to do” – [Engine Starts]
“Call me and I will do it for you”
你真的是保释人吗?
You really a bail bondsman?
你认为我是谁?
Well, who do you think I am?
我把证件给你看 我可以看看你的身份证吗?
– I showed you my card in there. – Can I see your I.D.?
你是认真的吗?
You’re serious?
“That wish would be for you to live”
“Forever and ever”
谁支付我的保释金?
Who paid my bond?
奥德尔吗? 现金
– Ordell? – In cash
“My heart skips a beat”
– “And I take to the sky on a natural high” – “I just take to the sky”
– “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high”

– “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I don’t know you”
“Loving you more”
你有香烟吗?
You got any cigarettes in here?
你在这里找不到香烟
You won’t find any cigarettes in there
我们可以停下来抽支烟吗? 当然
– Can we stop and get cigarettes? – Sure
你去过布顿河吗?
Have you ever been to the River Bottom?
我没有 好的,那是警♥察♥酒巴
– I don’t think so. – It’s all right. It’s a cop bar
我们可以在71连锁店里吃点东西吗?
Can we just stop at a 7-Eleven or something?
我想你可能想喝点东西 是的,但不是在那里
– I thought you might like to have a drink. – I’d love to, but not there
机场旁边的希尔顿餐厅如何?
How ’bout the Hilton by the airport?
黑吗? 有点像运动酒巴
– Is it dark? – Kind of a sports bar
听起来不黑
It doesn’t sound dark
为什么要黑点?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!