And speaking of life,
让你见识这些繁殖样本
send in the clones.
看清楚…
Behold !
你是由这处而生
This is where you were born.
是否觉得神奇?
Feel that magic ?
你应一早知道由开始起…
But you must’ve known all along…
…你就与别不同…
you were different.
费格?
Fergie…
你仍在生?
are you still alive ?
技术上说…是的
Technically… yes.
你的兄弟姐妹…
Your brothers and your sisters.
…将在两小时内出世
Be born in two hours.
…一个无尽 完美的生命之源
One big, endless supply of perfection.
你知道我们有个选择?
You know, we have a choice.
可以制♥造♥那些蠢货
We can stand here right now…
叫他们作判官
and create a whole race of brainwashed morons, and call them Judges.
或者制♥造♥一些有自♥由♥思想的人
Or we can create some freethinking people.
我们叫他们做人类
We’ll call them human.
人类
Human.
你永不能控制自己
You could never control yourself.
你凭什么可控制这些东西
What makes you think you can control… these things ?
因为你可控制
‘Cause you’re in control.
你会是国会的主管
You be head of the Council.
你可选择
You choose,
而且要快
and you choose quickly too.
我会拒绝你
l should’ve put you down myself… personally !
我永不会明白!
You know, l never understood that.
你为何要判决我?
Why did you judge me ? Why did you judge me ?
你杀死无辜的人!
– You killed innocent people. –
那只是解决事情的方法
The means to an end.
你发动了屠♥杀♥!
– You started a massacre. –
我只催生了革命!
l caused a revolution.
你背弃了法律!
– You betrayed the Law ! –
法律!
Law !
我背弃了这个
l betrayed this !
你是国家不成功实验!
Your Council’s experiment, which failed in you !
有我的血!我是你的兄弟!
l was your brother, your blood, your friend.
谁背弃谁?
Who betrayed who ?
何时你才会不再做奴隶…成熟过来!
When are you gonna stop being a goddamn slave and grow up ?
那是你的家人!
That’s your birthright, that’s your family.
我是你的家人!
l’m your family.
只有你唯一的家人!
l’m the only family you ever had !
现在快抉择
Now choose !
你最好杀了我
The best thing you can do is kill me.
为什么?
Why ?
因那是你唯一的机会…
Because it’s your only chance…
…兄弟
brother.
费格!
Fido !
撕开那女人的手脚!
Rip this bitch’s arms and legs off.
留她的头给我的弟兄
– Save her pretty head for my brother. –
不要!
Don’t do it !
停!
Halt !
还是撕开他的头!
Rip his head off instead.
送给她
Give it to her.
你有什么问题?
What’s the matter with you ?
力歌♥!
Rico !
他有否在癞尿?
– Boy, is he pissed ! –
费格!
Fergie !
狄克!
Dredd !
干掉它 狄克!
– Get him, Dredd ! –
支持住 费格!
Hang on, Fergie.
斩开你一旧旧 机械怪!
Hack you, asshole.
力歌♥!
Rico !
中枢孵第一批繁殖体
Central, hatch that first set of clones.
程序未完成 力歌♥判官
The cloning process is not finished, Judge Rico.
那些繁殖体只得六成完成
The clones will be only 60?o complete.
那要加强能量快速完成!
l need reinforcements. Hatch the goddamn clones now !
不要吵了,好吗?
Don’t fight much, do you ?
贱♥人♥!
Bitch !
是贱♥人♥判官!
lt’s Judge Bitch !
我是唯一没对你说谎的人
l’m the only one who never lied to you.
那由我来判决
l’ll be the judge of that.
现在 约瑟狄克…
Now, Joseph Dredd,
…我在此判决你
l hereby judge you.
罪名 背弃你的骨肉
To the charge of betraying your flesh…
有罪
guilty.
还有身为人类的罪名
To the charge of being human,.
当我们本可成为神
when we could have been Gods…
有罪
guilty
刑罚是死刑
The sentence is death.
不要错过
Don’t miss.
致命回击 熄灭
Lethal round is exhausted.
致命速爆
Signal flare !
休庭
Court is adjourned.
狄克!
Dredd.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
已是第三次 狄克!
That’s three times now, Dredd.
退后荷茜
Stay in back, Hershey.
我是否已遭拘捕!
– Am l under arrest ? –
那未必需要
That won’t be necessary.
纪死后中枢广播了真尼斯计划
Central broadcast the Janus plan after Griffin’s death.
他们已知道真♥相♥
They all know the truth.
狄克判官 我们要重组国会
Judge Dredd, we have to reconstitute the Council.
我们想你做大判官
We’d like you to consider the first position of Chief Justice.
我只是个巡街判官
l’m a Street Judge.
我要迟到工作了
And l’m very late for work.
谢谢 奥米先生
Thank you, Olmeyer.
我死了 英年早逝太可惜了
l am dying. l’m too young.
对不起
. excuse me.
太好了!
Oh, that’s great ! He gets all the credit.
狄克
Dredd ?
是我教晓他一切
l taught him everything he knows.
狄克?
Dredd, t
这样就算?
hat’s it ?
不说再见了?
No good-bye ?
再见荷茜
Good-bye, Hershey.
给你说真的
To tell you the truth,
我可能是个接吻高手
l’m probably a much better kisser.
来吧 会和我一起走吗?
Ow ! Okay, come on, let’s go, will ya ?
我们可否在柜员机取钱?
Can we swing by a cash machine ?
做人类是否感觉良好?
Feels good to be human, don’t you think ?
我早知你会这样说
l knew you’d say that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!