No !
有什么不对?
– Now what’s wrong ? –
什么不对?
What’s wrong ?
你是否在开玩笑?
Are you kidding ?
是否常戴头盔令你脑袋失常
Did wearing that helmet all those years compress your brain ?
你这样做会害死我!
– You’re gonna get me killed. –
要赶快 城市有狂人为乱
There’s a maniac loose in this city !
真是巧合!
What a coincidence !
这里也有一个!
– There’s one out here too ! – Oh.
真是难得好经历!
Great time l’m having.
飞机坠毁!食人族!
The shuttle crash, the Cursed Earth, cannibals.
加活火焰!
And now a fireball up my ass !
全都是你累我
– This is all your fault ! –
我累你?
My fault ?
没错!
– Yes !
你怎会有此想法?
You care to explain that, citizen ?
如你没拘捕我 我不会在此
lf you hadn’t arrested me, l wouldn’t be here in the first place.
为何你不现在就杀了我?
Hey, Dredd, what if you just kill me now ?
我不要再冒险
That’s it ! l’m through schlepping.
我会坐在这里等人捉
l’m gonna stay here until l’m caught
除非你会道歉
or ’til you apologize !
法律不会向人道歉
– The Law can’t apologize ! –
又说得对 你已不再代表法律
You’re not the Law anymore.
现在就道歉!
Now apologize.
是你欠我的
l think l deserve that.
我永不向人道歉
l’ve never apologized.
现在快走!
Now run !
三十、二十九、二十八…
Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight,
…二十七…走!
– twenty-seven, twenty-six, – Run !
二十六…二十五
twenty-five, twenty-four,
二十四…二十三
twenty-three, twenty-two,
二十二…十九
twenty-one, nineteen..
狄克!
Dredd ?
狄克!
Dredd !
狄克 我不想死!
Dredd ! l don’t wanna die !
快走!
Jump !
我还在生!
l’m alive !
噢 你也是
Oh… so are you.
真尼斯
Esposito, Carlos.
艾斯 卡罗斯
Council Judge.
得判官议会批准开启档案
Authorize access to file,
密♥码♥是…真尼斯
code name Janus.
通过开锁
Acknowledged.
麦格 艾芙莲
McGruder, Evelyn.
批准开启档案 密♥码♥是…
Authorize access to file,
真尼斯
code name Janus.
通过
Acknowledged.
舒华 谢雷…
Silver, Gerald.
批准开启档案 密♥码♥是真尼斯
Authorize access to file, code name Janus.
移开防护罩
Removing security blocks now.
等待大判官指令密语
Awaiting password command from presiding Chief Justice.
密语 起源
Password, origin.
真尼斯档案开启
Janus file opened.
注意!除非紧急修补完成
Attention. ntil emergency repairs are completed,
不准闯入这房♥子
ward “c” locker room is off limits.
我迷了路 这个是…
l’m lost.
浴室吗?
ls this the bathroom ?
你现在应知我可以帮手
Now you have to admit, l helped out on that one.
完全可靠我
l mean, that was all me, baby !
为何要除他的衫?
hey, hey, wh.. why are you taking off his clothes ?
我们已没时间让你去做
We don’t have time for this.
中枢…
Central,
利用现代科技
using current technology,
需要多久才可制♥造♥一个人?
how long would it take for Janus to produce a fully-grown adult subject ?
以现今因子机械工程技术…
Given the current state of genetic engineering,
需要八小时孵出
an adult subject could be incubated in approximately eight hours.
天!一天就可弥补我们的损失
– We could replace our losses in a day. –
这是完全疯狂!
This is madness.
狄克
Ah, Dredd ?
不要吵!
– Silence. –
狄克
Dredd !
不要吵!
Shh. l’m busy.
狄克
Dredd ?
那很不人道
lt’s inhuman.
我们不应违反天道
lt’s not for this Council to play God !
纪判官 请还原防护罩
No, Griffin. Please restore the security blocks.
你们没有担负时代任务的勇气
lt seems none of you have the force of will that these times require.
中枢 保持开锁状态!
Central, leave Janus unlocked.
纪 这是叛国罪!
Griffin, this is treason.
你今回难以自救
You have just sealed your fate.
不 是你难以自救
No !
力歌♥!
You have just sealed yours ! Rico !
谁说政客是沉闷的?
Now who says politics is boring ?
狄克 你好
– Hey, Dredd !
我早知道是你
l thought it was you.
没错
That’s right !
掩着耳朵
Cover your ears !
力歌♥
– Rico. –
约瑟
Joseph.
现在离开这里!
Get out of here… now !
不!
No !
纪 你已遭拘捕
– You’re under arrest, Griffin. –
真的?
Really ?
捉住他!
Stop him !
他刚杀了国会议员
He just killed the entire Council !
快走!
– Move it out ! –
狄克 告诉他们我是清白的
Dredd, tell them l’m innocent.
费格 来吧!
Come on, Fergie !
赶快!
Run !
跟着你简直精彩百出
You’re a lot of fun to be with, Dredd. You know that ?
你做什么?
– What are you gonna do ? –
我们现在做什么?
What are we gonna do?
希望它能运作成功
Hope it works.
开动
run
这鬼东西怎么搅?
What is wrong with this piece of shit ?
狄克?
Dredd?
运作失常
Malfunction.
运作正常
On-line.
那是实心墙,你会害死我们的
That’s a solid brick wall ! You’re going to kill us !
狄克!你要让它运作起来!
Dredd ! You gotta make it work !
狄克!
Dredd !
我们可能要清洗汽车上的座椅
Dredd, you may want to wash this seat after we get off the bike.
对不起
– Hmm. – Sorry.
狄克 快!
Dredd, move it !
费格 掩护后面
– Fergie, cover the rear. –
我一生中从未开过一枪
l’ve never fired a gun in my life !
那你算什么罪犯?
– What kind of a criminal are you ? –
一个好的罪犯
A nice criminal.
全没有效!
– Nothing’s happening ! – Y
你要先扳闸!傻瓜
ou gotta cock it first, moron.
你没有对我说啊!
You didn’t say anything about cocking.
运作失常
Stop !
求求你 主啊!
Please, God !
你在这里放下我
You can drop me off here.
狄克 死路一条!
– Dredd, that’s a dead end. –
我知道
l know.
费格 你接手!
Fergie, take over !
你到哪里去?
Where are you going ?
狄克
Dredd !
你就在这儿疯狂了
– This is where you get off,
运作失常

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!