关掉防御板
Deactivate shield.
只是自动枪
Autoguns only.
自动灭灭枪 米勒狱长
Autoguns reactivated, Warden Miller.
那是什么?
– What is that ? – lt’s an ancient puzzle…
是古代之迷 藏有生命的意义
that contains the meaning of life.
告诉我 力歌♥
So, tell me, Rico,
什么是生命的意义?
what is the meaning of life ?
它会完结
lt ends.
开…开动警报
Stop ! Computer!
声音未被确认
Activate alarm !
枪已改良
Voice not recognized. Guns are training.
站直
Remain still.
保安系统受制于封锁 来吧
Security, override and unlock ! Come on !
当你们毕业
Kevlar 9 helmet and body armor.
头盔与盔甲是属于你们的
Yours… when you graduate.
灭灭枪二号♥
Lawgiver Two.
二十五面发射 声控武器
25-round side arm with mission-variable voice-programmed ammunition.
燃烧讯号♥
– Signal flare. –
燃烧
Flare.
当你们毕业就属于你们
Yours… if you graduate.
四号♥武器 改良射程
Mark 4 Lawmaster, improved model,
镭射炮装置
with dual on-board laser cannons,vertical take-off and landing flight capability.
射程五百公里
Range: 500 kilometers.
得未?
– Men. –
得了
Yes, sir.
开动
Active. Malfunction. Malfunction.
功能失常
Malfunction.
能修好它也属于你们
Yours if you can ever get it to work.
你们见到的一切只是玩具
All of these things you see here are toys.
当入夜后你独自一人
At the end of the day when you’re all alone in the dark,
唯有一种东西最重要…法律
the only thing that counts… is this: the Law.
你要坚持这种理想必会孤独
And you will be alone when you swear to uphold these ideals.
对我们来说满街都是死亡
For most of us, there’s only death in the streets.
我们很少人可以活到老
For the few of us that survive to old age,
我们为远方步行的孤独骄傲
the proud loneliness of the Long Walk.
每个判官皆能踏出城墙…
A walk that every Judge must take…outside these city walls…
迈向”受诅咒的大地”
into the unknown of the Cursed Earth.
将法律带到无法之地渡过余生
And there spend your last remaining days…taking law to the lawless.
这是每个判官的下场
This is what it means to be a Judge.
我期望你们也有这种承诺
This is the commitment l expect.
散队
Class dismissed.
各位请注意
Attention all personnel.
由于在天堂仓附近有麻烦…
Due to the recent disturbance in Heavenly Haven,
我们要增派人手到第四区巡逻
there will be increased patrols in Sector 4.
请查看你的行程表
Please check with your commanders to see if you are affected…
是否有影响
by these scheduled changes.
我听到你在思想
l can hear you thinking.
我听到你今天讲的课
l caught your lecture today.
有需要向他们灌输你的思想吗?
ls that really what you think the cadets need to hear ?
我只告诉他们真♥相♥
– What l told them is the truth. –
是你的真♥相♥
Your truth maybe.
你说到我们已了无生趣
You made it sound like our lives are practically over.
你不认为是吗?
Don’t you think… parts are, Hershey ?
我有我的生活 我的朋友
l have a personal life. l have friends.
你是新一批中最精明的
You’re one of the smartest of the new breed,
但你只在街上巡逻一年
but you’ve only been on the street a year.
你还未习惯孤独
You haven’t gotten used to the isolation yet.
不 我不认为那是对的
No. No, l don’t think that’s right.
人不应时常孤独
No one is supposed to be alone all the time.
我是指…你不应推己及人
l mean, is that really what it’s been like for you ?
你试过…有朋友吗?
don’t you ever.. haven’t you ever had a friend ?
曾有一个
Yes. Once.
后来呢?
What happened ?
狄克
Dredd,
等等
wait.
我想知道 后来怎样?
l want to know. What happened ?
我判决了他
l judged him.
亚士平接载机已完成落货
Aspen shuttle has completed off-loading.
由亚士平监狱运来的尸体
– Cargo and morgue shipments from Aspen. –
好的
Okay.
离开这里吧
Let’s get outta here.
拿着你的过滤器
Get your nose filters ! Get your nose filters !
请选择你的幻想并享受吧
Please select your fantasy now and enjoy.
他们被狄克判官杀死的
…who were themselves killed…in summary executions by Judge Dredd.
特别报告
As my special undercover report continues,
会继续揭露背后真♥相♥
l will take you behind the scenes at the Halls of Justice.
[佳格枪♥械♥店 不需身份证]
晚上我们收铺
We’re closed for the night.
我有货在你处 密♥码♥是勒撤
You’re holding a package for me. The code name is Lazarus.
等一阵
l’ll just be a second.
你有个好地方
You got a nice place.
是的
Yeah.
很多都是古董
A lot of this is antiques.
以为他们已在大战时毁了这些武器
l thought they destroyed all these A.B.C. warriors during the last war.
你还可以收集它们
Well, you can still collect ’em…
它们不再有功能 像我妻
as long as they’re nonfunctioning… like my wife.
它们已有五、六十年历史
– These must be 50 or 60 years old now.
无论怎样…
Anyway…
这是你的
there you go.
等等
– Hey, wait a second ! –
不要触摸它
Don’t touch it.
为何?
Why is that ?
那是灭灭枪 已入了程序…
lt’s a Lawgiver.
只可适用于判官之手
That’s programmed to only recognize a Judge’s hand.
你触摸它会撕断你手
You touch that, it’ll take your arm off.
你认为如何?
Gee… how do you like that ?
我一定是个判官
l must be a Judge.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
身份?
Status ?
不如叫…保镖
Bodyguard.
司令?
– Commander ? –
力歌♥
Rico.
任务?
– Mission ? –
任务 要是开战
Mission ? We’re going to war.
开战
War.
我跟进了某些投诉…
l followed up some grumblings confirming a suspicion of mine.
肯定了内部有人散布高压
The cancer of oppression goes far deeper than the Street Judges.
你会宣布开去
– You’re going to say that over the air? –
那是事实
lt’s the truth!
华迪斯 你疯了
– Oh, Vardas, you’re insane. –
我是负责报告的
l’m a reporter.
他们不会让你报告
They’re never going to let this get onto the air.
这事会令阁会解散
Something like this could bring down the Council.
或者它应该要
maybe it should.
整个制度是问题 不单是判官
the whole system is the problem, not just judge..
狄克?
Dredd?
不!
No !
狄克
Dredd.
我是荷茜判官 在亚士维角
Judge Hershey, corner of burns and allen. level “d.”
请支援
Possible D..l. May need assistance.
我们出发了
Here we go !
请落车
– Step out of the car, please.
现在又有什么问题?
– What the hell’s the problem now ?
落车
Get out of the car !
身份证!
nicard, please.
你听到吗?身份证!
Did you hear me ? nicard !
苏先生 你已被停牌
Mr. Souza. You have a suspended license.
你犯过三宗醉酒驾驶…
– You’ve got three counts of driving under the influence. – .
喂!你最好行开…
Hey, you better listen l suggest you walk away and bother somebody else.
…惹别人!我有势力朋友!
When l said l have powerful friends, l mean powerful !
你有问题吗?荷茜!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!