That we did.
解决了很多问题 又制♥造♥更多
Solved many problems, and created many more !
作为一个判官 约瑟…
– Being a Judge, Joseph,
…他的权力太大了
perhaps too much power in one person’s hands.
我们试过补救
We once tried to compensate:
创造完美的判官
create the perfect Judge.
我们称此计划为真尼斯
We called it Janus.
四十多年 我们阁员中抽取…
Four decades ago,
遗传密♥码♥样本…
D.N.A. samples were taken from the original Council.
其中一个是我
One was chosen. Mine.
我们将最好的质素混合
We altered it to enhance the best qualities…
剔去不好的
and screen out the worst:
软弱的
weaknesses, frailties.
我们制♥造♥了你
We created you.
我不是你们制♥造♥的
You didn’t create me, sir.
我有家人
l have a family.

No.
你对我说他在我幼年时被杀
At the Academy, you told me they were killed when l was very young.
我说谎
A lie.
我有他们的相片
l have a picture of them.
是假制的 我们骗了你俩
A fake. We lied… to both of you.
两个?
Both ?
在那次试验中有两个婴儿诞生
There was another infant created in that experiment,
但过程中出了错
but something went wrong.
将他塑造成完美罪犯
Genetically mutated to the perfect criminal.
我有个兄弟?
l have a brother ?
你们在警校曾是朋友 好学生
You were best friends at the Academy. Star pupils.
而他后来变了 你判决了他
And then he turned. And for his crimes, you judged him.
力歌♥?
Rico ?
力歌♥
Rico.
你让我判决我亲哥哥
You let me judge my own brother ?
你为何不对我说?
You never told me, sir.
我不能
l couldn’t !
我对你就像亲儿子看待
You were like a son to me !
亲儿子?
A son.
我一生都在谎话中渡过
My whole life is a lie.
力歌♥需要铲除 为了你
Rico had to be executed to protect you,
为了城市
to protect the city.
力歌♥
Rico.
力歌♥
Rico.
他还在生?
He’s alive!
不 我已下了杀令 还有报告
No. l signed the order myself.- l saw the report
我没有杀夏文
. – l didn’t kill Hammond.
是他!那是力歌♥的遗传密♥码♥
lt was him. lt was his D.N.A. that convicted me.
纪 一定是纪做的手脚
Griffin. Hmph. lt was Griffin.
纪 是的
Griffin, yes.
我俩都被他骗了
We’ve both been deceived, Joseph.
对不起
l’m so sorry.
是力歌♥陷害了你
Rico’s killed me and destroyed you !
快找他
fi.. find him, joseph.
不要死
Don’t die.
我们怎算好?
What do we do ?
怎算好?
What do we do ?
找力歌♥
Find Rico.
欢迎来真尼斯实验室
Welcome to Janus.
力歌♥ 我来介绍 夏医生
Rico, l think you know Dr. Hayden.
我记得你
l remember you.
在法庭前指证我是疯狂的
Testified before the Council that l was insane, right ?
也因此不应判罪?
– And therefore innocent. –
我那时只想拯救你
l was trying to save your life.
你是在侮辱我 我知我没疯
What you did was insult me, ’cause l knew exactly what l was doing.
那时或现在都是
Then and now.
夏小姐一向是此计划的支持者
Miss Hayden has been a loyal supporter of this project for a long time.
她助我良多
She’s kept it alive for me.
你会慢慢欣赏她的专长
l’m sure you’ll find her expertise invaluable.
等等!
Excuse me !
中枢的真尼斯档案
All this is useless if you can’t get into Central’s Janus files,
给阁会锁上
’cause the Council has ’em locked.
我会去处理
Leave that to me.
你搅掂街上的一切
Meanwhile you have work to do… on the streets.
艾沙会帮你
– llsa will help you. –
我不需要人帮
l don’t need no help ! Thanks.
你说他是由精英科技制♥造♥出来
l thought you said he was created here by the finest scientists of Mega City.
一个大胆的实验
A bold experiment.
一个左修右补的孩子
He’s a petulant child.
我们别再争吵!
Let’s not bicker.
我们在同一阵线
We’re here to achieve the same thing.
一个秩序社会
An ordered society.
你将有你的新秩序
You’ll have your New Order.
所有判官注意 市面混乱
Attention, all Judges.
地区编号♥924 请支援
Reporting unrest, code D-924.Downtown, Sector 12. Backup requested.
十一个区发生十九宗爆♥炸♥
Nineteen different explosions in 11 different sectors.
特别戒备在914区执行
Extra caution to be taken on approach to 914..
不知名访客未呈报资料
Search all areas bordering the Elite Building.
小心进行
The anonymous caller did not specify capacity. Proceed with caution.
我的乖仔
My boy !
狄克 没法进去
Dredd, there’s no way in !
喂?
Hello ?
你是否在听我说话?
Are you even listening to me ?
我们不能敲门说送薄饼就可进去
We can’t just knock on the wall and say, “hello, cursed earth pizza.”
有一个方法
There is a way in.
六年前有两个逃犯想出这办法
Six years ago, two refugees figured it out.
城市的焚化炉孔道可进去
lt’s a vent to the city’s incinerator.
每分钟有两次喷出火焰
There’s a burst twice a minute.
三十秒内走出通道
That means somebody could run through that tube…
就可避过火焰
and have 30 seconds before it flames again.
那些逃犯有没有成功?
And these, these refugees, they made it through, right ?
他们最后被烧焦了
Actually, they were roasted.
但这理论可行
But the theory’s sound. Shall we ?
或者我们需要另一种理论?
Maybe we should consider other theories. Dredd !
派遣队 我在411区
Dispatch, l’m in Green Quad 411.
请派车来接
Need a pickup.
荷茜 中枢有线路接驳给你
Copy, Hershey. l have Central on-line for you.
接到我的网络
Patch it to my Lawmaster.
警告
Warning. Alien device on board.
噢 我的天!
Oh, my God !
最新报告
Latest casualty report:
九十六个判官被刺杀!
96 Judges have been assassinated !
凶徒对我们的行动
Whoever’s doing this seems to know all our procedures,
程序了如指掌
our security measures, even our scrambled frequencies.
街上再没判官 暴♥乱♥随处皆是
With no Judges on the street, riots are breaking out all over Mega City.
无人可取代判官
We can’t replace those Judges.
即使起用新丁…
Even if we put the cadets on the street,
…人手也不足以应付
we won’t be at full strength for years !
还有一个解决办法
There is a solution.
真尼斯计划
Project Janus.
国会以前也试过一次
This Council tried to play God once before.
如屠♥杀♥判官事件继续…
lf this wholesale slaughter of Judges continues,
…唯有真尼斯计划可挽救
there won’t be a Council.
真尼斯计划可以什么?
– Janus could.. – Janus could what ?
一批试管婴儿不可以拯救危机
A new batch of test-tube babies won’t solve this crisis.
我们不要二十年后的判官
We don’t need reliable Judges 20 years from now,
我们要现在的
we need them today !
快速人工输卵法比以前进步
Accelerated growth incubators are more developed now.
我们可制♥造♥成人
We could create adult subjects.
我只要求我们重开真尼斯计划
All l’m asking is that we unlock the Janus files.
这是我们目前的选择
That way we at least have an option !
如国会不批准进行
lf the Council decides not to go forward,
我会接受决议 然后辞职
l’ll accept that decision… and resign.
好了 你准备好没有?
– All right, you ready, kid ? –
没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!