Look at that.
从没想过我能亲眼看到
Never thought I’d see one in real life.
她真美
She’s beautiful.
我们走吧
Can we…?
好 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
好了 好了 好了 连上主系统
Okay, okay. Okay, main system.
打开控制器 应该能启动了
Turn on control. It should be working.
快点 小伙子
Come on, tiger.
你知道你在做什么吗
You know what you’re doing?
您先请
After you, tiger.
我们能确定这些生物识别芯片仍在传输数据吗
Are we sure these biometric chips are still transmitting?
电池应该早就没电了
Battery would be dead by now.
恐龙就是电池
The dinosaur is the battery.
电池是用体温和动能供电的
They’re powered by body heat and movement.
需要员工授权
请将手放置在生物识别仪上

Hand.
要多久才能…
How much longer until…
进来了
I’m in.
在东部码头有一大群
There’s a large concentration on the east dock.
那是我们的船 我们已经抓捕到了很多
That’s our boat… we’ve already captured a bunch of ’em.
没有借助追踪系统就抓到了
Without the tracking system?
动静一大 就很容易发现
The big herbivores are easy to find.
你能把迅猛龙的信♥号♥♥分离出来吗
Can you isolate that raptor?
-我需要物种代码 -D9
– I need a species code. – D-nine.
找到了 我得借一下你的卡车
There she is. I’m gonna need to borrow your truck.
我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you…
我们不知道她会处于怎样的情况
we don’t know what kind of condition she might be in.
小姐 那里的状况会很惊险
Miss, things could get hairy out there.
这些是强效镇静剂
These are powerful sedatives.
要是太多了 她会呼吸衰竭的
One too many, and she could have respiratory failure.
还有 我不像你暗示的那样软弱无知
Also, I’m not as soft and witless as your comment implies.
走吧 肌肉男
Let’s go, beefcake.
欧文
Oh, Owen?
小心点 好吗
Be careful, okay?
要是我回不来
If I don’t make it back…
记住
remember…
是你逼我来的
you’re the one who made me come.
我会没事的
I’ll be all right.
我们坐在车里是接近不了她的
We’re not gonna get any closer to her in this thing.
-我们应该在这里停车 -停车
– We should stop here. – Hold up!
下车 注意安全
Load out, look alive, stay alive.
-我们是你的后援 -好
– We got your back, brother. – Yeah.
克莱尔 我必须独自追踪她
Claire, I’m gonna have to track her alone.
她逃跑的话 帮我盯着点 收到了吗
I’ll need you to be my eyes if she runs. Copy?
收到
Copy that.
惠特利 我发现了新鲜的痕迹
Wheatley, I’m on fresh sign.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
找到你了
There you are.
姑娘 你想我了吗
Hey, girl. You miss me?
悠着点
Easy. Hey!
我给你带东西来了
I brought you something.

Here you go.
这就对了
That’s right.
好吧
Okay.
你认识我
You know me.
看着我
Eyes on me.
你认识我
You know me.
对了
That’s right.
这就对了
That’s right.
保持…
Hold your…
我叫你等我的信♥号♥♥
I told you to wait for my signal!
马上让你的人退下
Back your men up right now.
不 不不 别开枪
No, hey, no, no, don’t shoot her!
惠特利 你个混♥蛋♥
Wheatley, you son of a bitch!
欧文 你在做什么
Owen! What are you doing?!
欧文
Owen.
你开枪打我
You shoot me…
那恐龙就死定了
and that animal dies.
我觉得我们的赢面更大 亲爱的
I think we have the drop on you, sweetheart.
她在流血 如果我不进行救治
She’s losing blood, and if I don’t treat her…
她撑不到营地
she’ll never make it back to camp.
不如这样
How about this?
恐龙死了 我就开枪打你
That animal dies, I shoot you.
你要看看照看她
You’re gonna take care of her.
出发
Let’s move out!
切断电源 我们走
Cut the cord and let’s go!
撤离
Let’s get out of here!
不 不 不 不 等等
No! No! No! No, wait!
慢着 他们是在保护我们吗 发生什么事了
Wait, a-are they protecting us? What’s going on?
错误
我觉得不是
I don’t think so.
我为什么要来
Why am I here?!
米尔斯 我们放倒她了
Hey, Mills, we got her done!
任务已完成
Mission accomplished!
就在最后一刻
Just in the nick of time.
惠特利 到底发生了什么
Wheatley, what the hell is going on there?
我们已经比预定日期迟了一天
We’re a day behind schedule already.
我回去的时候
I want that money in the bank
-要看到钱到我账上 好吗 -好吧
– by the time I get back, all right? – Okay, good.
听着 不能再拖了
Listen to me, no more delays, okay?
-米尔斯先生 -如果我们没能抓到那些动物
– Mr. Mills? – If we don’t get those animal…
现在没空 梅茜 谢谢 如果我们没抓到…
Not now, Maisie, thank you. If we don’t get those…
-米尔斯 恐龙安全了吗… -我说了现在没空理你
– Mr. Mills, are the dinosaurs safe… – I said not now!
米尔斯 米尔斯
Mills?! Mills?!
我很抱歉 亲爱的 这通电♥话♥很重要
I’m sorry, honey. This is an important call.
你先去图书馆
If you go up to the library,
-过一会儿我去那儿找你 -好
– I’ll meet you up there in a few minutes. – Okay.
我一会儿全讲给你听 我保证
Okay, I’ll tell you all about it, I promise.
-好吧 -好 好
– Okay. – Okay. Okay.
惠特利
Wheatley…
马上把那些动物送来
you get those animals here now.
我要加钱 我们抓到了那头小蓝
I want that bonus. We got the blue one.
先把她送来
Bring her to me first!
没问题
All right.

No.
有人吗 能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Is anybody there?
有人能听到吗
Can anybody copy?
我 我试了所有办法
I’m-I’m trying everything.
通信被屏蔽了
It’s jammed.
接了那个活儿吧 去培养点能力
“Just take the job, son, build your people skills.”
谢了 爸
Yeah, thanks, Dad.
门已打开
有反应了
That’s it.
接近警报
Proximity alert.
接近警报
-有东西过来了 -隧♥道♥通往哪里
– Something’s coming. – Where does that tunnel lead?
隧♥道♥连接着剩余的
Well, it connects to the rest of the…
公园
…park.
是霸王龙 是霸王龙
It’s the T. Rex. It’s the T. Rex.
是霸王龙 克莱尔 是霸王龙
It’s the T. Rex. Claire, it’s the T. Rex.
是霸王龙 是霸王龙
It’s the T. Rex. It’s the T. Rex.
你能停下吗 不是霸王龙
Will you stop? It’s not the T. Rex.
-也许 -也许
– Probably. – “Probably”?
是岩浆 是岩浆
Lava! Lava!
是岩浆 是岩浆
Lava. Lava.
深呼吸 富兰克林
Deep breaths, Franklin.
-看见没 不是霸王龙 -这比霸王龙好在哪里
– See?! Not a T. Rex! – How is this better?!
克莱尔 我们怎么办 要怎么办
Claire, what do we do?! What do we do?!
卡住了
It’s stuck!
椅子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!