Let him go.
克莱尔 我只想…
Claire, I just want…
我们要拿他们怎么办
Say, how we gonna end this?
现在大家都认为
Well, as far as everybody else is concerned,
他们被烧死在岛上了
they burned up on the island.
买♥♥家们正在抵达 好像来了很多人
Buyers on approach. Looks like a full house.
收到
Roger that.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 晚上好
Good evening. Good evening.
-欢迎 先生们 欢迎 -晚上好
– Welcome, gentlemen. Welcome. – Good evening.
这些人是阿尔达利斯制药的 开♥发♥代表
These guys are development rep for Aldaris Pharmaceuticals.
-很好 -那个留小胡子的男人是斯洛文尼亚军♥火♥商
– Great. – And the guy in the beard is a proxy for Gregor Adlrich,
格雷格尔·埃德里奇的代理
the Slovenian arms dealer.
兰德·马格纳斯的马匹采购商 休斯顿石油巨头
Uh, equine buyers for Rand Magnus, an oil magnate from Houston.
他们来干什么
Well, what-what’s their interest?
私人原因
Strictly personal.
他的孩子想要一头小三角龙
His kid wants a baby triceratops.
格伦 珍妮特还好吗
Glenn, how’s Janet?
她很好 谢谢
She’s doing fine, thanks.
直走 格伦
Straight ahead, Glenn.
他只想要食肉恐龙 要两头
Well, he only wants carnivores. Two of them.
看来今晚的洛克伍德空前热闹
Looks like Lockwood’s gonna have a very good night.
他会加入我们吗
Will he be joining us?
不大可能了
Um, that’s very unlikely.
外公
Grandpa?
外公
Grandpa.
外公 醒醒
Grandpa, wake up.
外公
Grandpa?
外公 醒醒 醒醒
Grandpa, wake up. Wake up.
艾丽斯
Iris!
艾丽斯
Iris!
结束了
It’s over.
太令人难过了
What a tragedy.
既然他已经去世了
I suppose now he’s gone,
你就另谋高就吧
you’ll be looking for another situation.

No.
梅茜需要我
Maisie needs me.
我现在是她的监护人
I’m her guardian now.
她的需要已经不管你的事了
What she needs is no longer your concern.
你不像我一样理解她
You don’t understand her the way I do.
我理解她的价值
I understand her value.
但我养大了她
But I raised her.
我养大了
I raised…
她们俩
both of them.
-拜托 米尔斯先生 -再见 艾丽斯
– Please, Mr. Mills… – Good-bye, Iris.
你记不记得你第一次
Do you remember the first time
看到恐龙是什么感觉
you saw a dinosaur?
第一次看到它们时 感觉就像…
First time you see them, it’s like…
一个奇迹
a miracle.
你在书中看到过它们 在博物馆中看到过残骸
You read about them in books, you see the bones in museums,
但你其实不是很信
but you don’t really believe it.
它们就只是像一个传说
They’re like myths.
然后你看到了…
And then you see…
第一头活着的恐龙
the first one alive.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
-但这就是我的错 -不
– But it is. – No.
这是我的错
This one’s on me.
我带他们去的
I showed ’em the way.
听着 你和我待会会有足够的时间
Well, listen, you and I are gonna have plenty of time
-来讨论这些事 -如果还有待会的话
– to talk about this later. – If there is a later.
当然有
Yes, there is.
我还要建完我的小屋呢
I got a cabin to finish.
什么东西
What is that?
看看谁醒了
Well, look who just woke up.
我们要离开这里
We’re getting out of here.
欢迎
Welcome…
各位女士们 先生们
ladies, gentlemen,
在这美妙的夜晚来到这里
to this extraordinary evening.
我们就直奔主题
Let’s dive right in
来看一号♥
with lot number one…
甲龙
the ankylosaurus.
她是一头草食四足恐龙
She’s a herbivorous quadruped,
-我的天 -来自晚白垩世
– I’ll be damned! – late Cretaceous.
这是最大的装甲恐龙之一
This is one of the largest armored dinosaurs,
被古生物学家称为活坦克
known by paleontologists as a living tank.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
越狱
Escaping.
-你确定吗 -不确定
– You sure about this? – Nope.
400万 有人出500万吗
I have $4 million. Anyone with five?
-500万 -500万
– $5 million. – $5 million.
500万 有600万吗
$5 million. Do I hear six?
-600万 -600万 谢谢
– $6 million! – $6 million. Thank you.
有人出价高于6…700万
Any increase on six… Seven.
-700万 -800万了
– $7 million. – $8 million, now!
800万 电♥话♥出价900万
$8 million. $9 million on the phones.
有人出1000万吗
Do I hear $10 million?
-1000万 1000万 -1000万
– $10 million? $10 million? – Ten!
1000万 一次 两次
$10 million! Once, twice…
成交 这位印度尼西亚的先生
Sold… to the gentleman from Indonesia.
恭喜你 先生
Congratulations, sir.
二号♥拍品 女士们先生们
Lot number two, ladies and gentlemen.
一头青年
A juvenile…
异龙
allosaurus.
一头凶猛
A fierce…
好斗的食肉恐龙
and an aggressive predator.
成交
Sold!
成交
Sold!
成交
Sold!
太好了
Wonderful.
真是太好了
Wonderful bidding.
-好了 出发 -让开
– You’re good. Let’s go. – Move it out.
-出发吧 -从后面走 走
– Here we go. – Bring it on back. Let’s go.
好吧
Okay.
说你呢
Hey. Hey, you.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
跟着我 跟着我
Come with me. Come with me.
对了 就是这样
Okay. There you go.
不客气
You’re welcome.
等等 拜托 等等
Wait! Please! Please wait.
那是洛克伍德的外孙女
That’s Lockwood’s granddaughter.
你好 孩子 你想下来吗
Hey, kid. You want to come down out of there?
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我叫克莱尔 你叫什么
My name is Claire. What’s yours?
梅茜
Maisie.
-梅茜·洛克伍德 -梅茜
– Maisie Lockwood. – Oh, Maisie.
这是我的朋友 欧文
Well, this is my friend, Owen.
我看到你和迅猛龙一起 小蓝
I saw you with the velociraptors. Uh, Blue.
是吗
Oh. Oh, yeah?
你喜欢恐龙吗
Uh… y-you like dinosaurs?
我也喜欢
Hey, so do I.
这样吧 你先下来
Tell you what, you come on down from there,
我把你想知道的关于小蓝的一切都告诉你
I’ll tell you everything you need to know about Blue, huh?
可以吗
That sound all right?
好了
All right, yeah.
下来吧
Come on down.
亲爱的
Sweetie…
我们需要你帮忙找到你外公
we need some help finding your grandfather.
你能带我们去找他吗
Can you take us to him?
不行
No.
你自己一个人下来的吗
You made it down here all by yourself, huh?
真勇敢 你好像需要朋友帮你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!