这是天灾
This is an act of God.
当然了 我们对于那些动物报以深刻的同情
And while, of course, we feel great sympathy for these animals,
我们不能纵容政♥府♥
we cannot condone government involvement
插手私营企业
on what amounts to a privately owned venture.
它们会死的 根本没人在乎
They’re all gonna die, and no one cares.
我们在乎
We do.
让我平复一下 回去工作吧
Give me one second. Let’s get back to work.
大家开始工作吧
Okay, everyone, come on.

Hello?
我找迪林女士
May I speak with Ms. Dearing?
-我就是克莱尔·迪林 -早上好
– Yes, this is Claire Dearing. – Good morning.
我自本杰明·洛克伍德先生的府邸向您致电
I’m calling from Mr. Benjamin Lockwood’s estate.
你能等一会儿吗
Would you mind holding for a second?
当…当然了 我会等的
Yes, of c… of course, I’ll hold.
迪林女士 你早到了
Ms. Dearing, you’re early.
请进
Would you like to step in?
谢谢
Thank you.
我去告知米尔斯先生您到了
I will inform Mr. Mills that you’ve arrived.
约翰·阿弗雷德·哈蒙德
John Alfred Hammond,
侏罗纪公园之父
the father of Jurassic Park.
不过你显然知道
But of course, you know that.
你好 克莱尔 我是阿里·米尔斯
Hello, Claire. I’m, uh, I’m Eli Mills.
我为本·洛克伍德工作
I work for Ben Lockwood.
实际上 我们七八年前见过
We actually met once, seven, eight years ago,
-你应该不记得… -我当然记得了
– and you don’t remember… – Of course I remember.
你已经帮他打理基金会…
Haven’t you run his foundation since…
从大学毕业就开始了 你记得
Since college, yeah. Y-You remember?
-是的 -厉害 他…
– Yes. – Wow. Cool. He, uh…
他想让满怀理想主义的年轻人来支出他的财富
he wanted someone young and, uh, idealistic to spend his fortune…
我年轻的时候是这样
and I used to be both.
请跟我来
Follow me.
我给你讲讲基金会的历史
Let me give you a bit of history.
这是一切开始的地方
This is where it all began.
在索纳岛 侏罗纪公园 所有一切出现之前
Before the island, Sorna, Jurassic Park, all of it.
哈蒙德和洛克伍德在地下室
Hammond and Lockwood built a custom lab
建立了一个研究实验室 从深埋地下的琥珀中
in the subbasement, extracted the first DNA
提取出了第一个DNA
from amber right beneath our feet.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
他们在这里做出的成就是一个奇迹
What they did here was a miracle.
我始终相信这点
I still believe that.
我也是 克莱尔 我也是
So do I, Claire. So do I.
我还相信这些动物的未来十分重要
And I still believe it matters what happens to those animals.
洛克伍德先生
There is something
会非常希望你来做一件事 克莱尔
Mr. Lockwood would very much like you to do, Claire.
你可以当做帮老朋友一个忙
You can call it a favor for an old friend.
我们有一片土地
We have a piece of land.
一个受天然屏障保护的保护区
A sanctuary protected by natural barriers,
完全自给自足
fully self-sustaining.
恐龙在这个新家园会非常安全和自♥由♥
A new home where the dinosaurs will be secure and free.
你要把它们弄出来
You’re gonna get them out?
你要救它们
You’re gonna save them?
不 迪林女士
No, Ms. Dearing.
我是要救我们
I’m going to save us.
我们都需要一点救赎 不是吗
We could both use a touch of redemption, couldn’t we?
很高兴再次见到你
Lovely to see you again.
你也是 洛克伍德先生
And you, Mr. Lockwood.
这都是约翰·哈蒙德的梦想
This was all John Hammond’s dream,
让这些生物能够平静地生活
to let these creatures live in peace.
所以我们造了保护区
So we have created sanctuary.
没有围墙 没有牢笼
No fences, no cages,
没有游客
no tourists…
完完全全大自然的力量
just as Mother Nature intended.
约翰形容得最好
John said it best:
它们不需要我们的保护
“These creatures don’t need our protection.
它们需要我们的远离
They need our absence.”
我和约翰 我们还年轻的时候都满怀激♥情♥
When we were young, we both shared this passion, John and I.
那时候真傻啊
What fools we were.
还没学会走路就想跑
Trying to run before we’d learned to walk.
我想大家年轻的时候都这样
As all young men do, I suppose.
不过 我们学到了
But… we learned.
遗憾的是 最终我们因此渐行渐远
Unfortunately, in the end, it drove us apart.
生活教给了我们很难的课
Life teaches us some very hard lessons,
不是吗 克莱尔
doesn’t it, Claire?
-是啊 -本杰明爵士
– Yes. – Sir Benjamin.
我要吃该死的药了
Ah. My bloody medicines.
-失陪一下 克莱尔 -请便
– Will you excuse me, Claire? – Of course.
阿里会告诉你相关细节
Eli here will help you with the details.
我们会救下它们
We will save them.
为我们的孩子
What a gift…
留下珍贵的礼物
for our children.
谢谢您
Thank you.
艾丽斯
Iris.
他有孩子吗 我好像看到…
Does he have children? I-I thought I saw…
-那里有个小女孩 -那是他的外孙女
– was there a little girl… – Uh, he has a grandchild.
他的女儿因为交通事故去世了
He’s, uh, his daughter died in a car accident.
-太可怕了 -是啊
– That’s awful. – Yeah, I know.
不过他们祖孙很亲近 非常亲近
But they’re very close. Really close.
你需要我帮你做什么
So what do you need from me?
你的公园里有个追踪系统
There was a tracking system in place at your park…
每一头恐龙都植入了射频识别芯片
radio-frequency ID chips in each dinosaur.
-我记得 -对 因此如果我们能够接入系统
– I remember. – Right. So if we could access that system,
那我们安全 定位并捕捉到它们的能力
our ability to locate and capture those animals safely
将会以十倍增长
would increase tenfold.
我们需要用你的掌纹来接入系统
We need your handprint to access the system.
但我真正需要的 克莱尔
But what I really need, Claire…
是你
is you.
转移濒危物种可以说并不合法
Moving endangered species isn’t exactly legal,
但这是正确的事
but it’s the right thing to do.
没人比你更了解这座公园
No one knows this park as well as you do,
我们就需要你这样的专家
and we need that expertise.
-你们能救下多少 -至少11个物种
– How many can you save? – 11 species, for sure.
我们会尽力救下更多 但时间很紧
I mean, more if we can… but time is against us.
恐怕着其中一头动物
I’m afraid there is one animal in particular
对我们来说是很大的挑战
that poses a real challenge for us.
-小蓝 -我不知道她还有名字
– Blue. – I didn’t know she had a name,
小蓝很可能
but Blue is potentially
是地球上第二聪明的生物
the second most intelligent piece of life on this planet,
她是她整个物种仅存的一个 必须救下她
and she’s the last of her kind. She must be preserved.
她在一英里以外就能闻到你的气味
She can pick up your scent a mile off…
你永远抓不住她
you’ll never capture her.
说到这个
Well…
我们觉得你也许知道一个人可以帮上忙
We thought you might know someone who could help.
也许你可以劝服他
Maybe you could convince him.
欧文
Hey, Owen.
欧文
Owen!
老天
Oh, boy.
又找我有事
Back for more, huh?
我请你喝一杯吧
Can I buy you a beer?
你带啤酒来了 还是我们要去别的地方喝
Did you bring ’em, or do we gotta, like, go somewhere?
抱歉 你说真的吗
I’m sorry. Seriously?
真不敢相信你以为是你离开了我
I can’t believe you think that you left me.
你在脑子里重播一遍我们当时的对话
Replay the conversation in your head, all right?
你说”你想跟流浪汉一样住在车里吗
You said, “You wanna go live in your van like a bum?
那你去吧 欧文”
Go ahead, Owen.”
我说”好吧”
And I said, “Okay.”
-这就是你说的你离开了我 -我走了 我离开了你
– So how is that you leaving me? – Because I left. I left you.
你走是因为我叫你走
You left because I told you to.
于是我就走了 因为你不想住在
And then I left. Because you didn’t wanna live in a van
-路边的车里 记得吗 -不 不不不
– on the side of the road, remember? – No. No, no, no, no.
是因为你不肯让我开车
Because you wouldn’t let me drive the damn van

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!