And thanks to Owen Grady’s research,
它服从人的指挥
it follows human command.
我们叫它
We call it…
暴虐迅猛龙
the Indoraptor.
外公
Grandpa?
外公
Grandpa?
外公
Grandpa.
梅茜 你来干什么
Maisie? What are you doing up?
今天有个人来找米尔斯
There was a man here today with Mr. Mills.
可能只是讨论一些关于保护区的事而已
It was probably just some business about the sanctuary, that’s all.
我听得到他们说 他们要卖♥♥掉恐龙
I heard them talking… they’re going to sell the dinosaurs.
他们要把它们送到这里
They’re bringing them here.
你肯定是误会了
I’m sure you misunderstood.
我知道自己听到了什么 外公
I know what I heard, Grandpa.
梅茜 早就过了你上♥床♥的时间了
Maisie, it’s way past your bedtime.
我们明早再说吧
Let’s talk about this in the morning.
-但是… -梅茜 我明天会查清楚的
– But… – Maisie, I’ll find out tomorrow.
上♥床♥吧
Go to bed.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my heart.
上帝啊
Oh! Jesus.
没事的 小蓝 再忍♥一会
It’s okay, Blue. Just a little longer.
天啊 你们还活着 你们…
Oh, my God! You guys are alive! You…
看看他们对她都做了什么
Oh, look what they’ve done to her.
-这些混♥蛋♥是谁 -动物走私犯
– Who are these assholes? – Animal traffickers.
看看他们是怎么对待它们的
Look how they’re treating them.
他们不会送它们去保护区
They’re not gonna take ’em to a sanctuary,
他们要卖♥♥掉它们
they’re gonna sell them.
小蓝不一样 他们对它有别的需求
Not Blue. They need her for something else.
-什么需求 -我不知道 但她…
– Like what? – I don’t know, but she’s…
她在大出血 我没有医疗工具
she’s hemorrhaging, and I don’t have instruments,
他们想要保住她的命
and they want to keep her alive.
你没事的 你没事的
You’re all right. You’re all right.
克莱尔 过来
Claire, come here.
过来 把你的手放在这里
Come on. Put your hand here.
稳稳压住
Steady pressure.
小心点
Watch out.
只有对它进行输血
I can’t take the bullet out
我才能把子弹取出来
without a transfusion from another animal.
你们谁知道怎么找到血管
Which one of you knows how to find a vein?
-我给红十字会献过血 -太好了
– I-I did a blood drive for the Red Cross. – Great.
富兰克林 替克莱尔压着
Okay. Franklin, take over for Claire.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no…
富兰克林 快点
Franklin. Now.
稳稳压住
Steady pressure.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
进到我嘴巴里了吗 进去了吗
Is it in my mouth? Did it get in my mouth?
-你确定吗 -你没事
– You sure? – You’re good.
所有动物应该都被注射了镇定剂
All of the animals should be sedated.
找坚尾龙类的
Look for any kind of tetanuran.
它们的血型应该够接近
Their blood type should be close enough.
找两到三指的肉食性恐龙
Look for carnivores with two or three fingers.
三指以上不要
No more than three.
我觉得甲板上就有一只
I think there’s one on board.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
她打了镇定剂
She’s tranqued.
好吧 好吧 好吧 我找到了 过来
Okay, okay. Okay, I got it. Come on.

Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I’m okay.
来吧
Come on.
你来抽血
You’re gonna have to do it.
我做不到 我…它的皮肤太厚了
I can’t, I… the skin is too thick.
我得用双手按住血管
I have to use both my hands to put pressure on the vein.
必须得由你来
You got to do it.
我不行 我够不到
I-I can’t. I can’t reach.
你得爬上来
You’re gonna have to climb up there.
我不…
Oh, I’m not…
不 我才不爬上来
No, no. I’m not gonna climb up there.
没事的 就像骑公牛一样
You’ll be okay. It’s like riding a bull.
“骑公牛” 我又不是跟你一样
“Riding a bull”? I didn’t grow up in a rodeo
-从小参加牛仔竞技 -它现在睡着了
– or wherever you came from. – She’s asleep now.
我不敢断言 但她一时半会儿还不会醒
I can’t say that, but she’s gonna be asleep a minute from now,
赶紧上来
so get up.
好吧
Okay, fine.
天啊 真臭
Oh, my God, she stinks.
上帝啊
Jesus.
轻点 轻点
Gently. Gently!
干得好
Good job.
你一副这一切都很正常的样子
You’re making this look totally normal.
你得刺进去
You’re gonna have to jam it in there.
它的皮很厚
It’s really thick skin.
-准备好了吗 好 一… -一
– Ready? Okay. One… – One…
-二… -二
– Two… – Two…

Stab!
-该死 -欧文
– Oh, shoot. – Owen!
成功了
It’s working.
那扇门开了
That door is open.
我来
I got it.
该死
Shit!
栅栏
The bars!
栅栏 欧文 欧文
The bars, Owen. Owen,
我可以爬上去 快点
I can get through there. Come on.
跳 欧文
Jump, Owen!
欧文 跳 快
Owen, jump. Now!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
告诉我你抽到血了
Please tell me you got the blood.
这是德尔塔
This is Delta.
她是第二组中
She’s one of the holdover theropods,
幸存下来的兽脚龙之一
one of the survivors from the second group.
看好了
Now, watch this.
只要我表示出虚弱…
I show any sign of weakness whatsoever…
看到了吗
See that?
176天 小蓝表现出前所未有的顺从
Day 176. Blue is showing unprecedented levels of compliance.
我现在和小蓝一起
Here I am with Blue.
她是新一组中的兽脚龙
She’s a theropod from the new group.
我表示出虚弱…
I show signs of weakness…
我没事
I’m okay.
她…
She…
她很棒
she’s pretty extraordinary.
小蓝表现出一定程度的
Blue, displaying levels
兴趣 关心
of interest, concern,
高智商 具有认知能力
hyper-intelligence, uh, cognitive bonding.
看到了吗
See that?
她歪着脑袋
She’s tilting her head.
她往前倾 她…
She’s craning forward. Sh…
眼部动作增加 她很好奇
Increased eye movement… she’s curious.
她表现出共情
She’s showing empathy.
我要在她的腿部切开一个口子
Okay, I’m gonna make an incision
取出子弹
in her leg to remove the bullet.
好多肌肉组织
It’s a lot of muscle tissue.
她会没事的
She’s gonna be okay.
小蓝是关键
Blue is the key.
保佑你
Bless you.
只要你拥有小蓝 就能命令迅猛龙做任何事
You have Blue, you get these raptors to do anything.
你确定她能活下来吗
You’re sure she’ll live?
就算它死了 我们也能抽血样
If it dies, we have blood samples.
不不不 那不够好
No, no, no. That’s not good enough.
那只迅猛龙是行为标本
The raptor is a behavioral specimen.
我们需要保证她的健康
We need her in good health.
又不是我朝那玩意开枪的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!