舰首保持15度仰角 全速上浮
Keep 1 5 degrees by the bow. – Motors at full ahead together.
你来开船 全速上浮,舰首保持15度仰角
You have the conn. – Full rise, 1 5 degrees by the bow.
我来开船
I have the conn.
一浮出水面就给美军船长发出信♥号♥♥
Signal the American captain as soon as we surface.
告诉他我们需要他的援助
Tell him we require his assistance.
是,船长
Yes, Captain.
是,船长
Yes, Captain.
升起潜望镜 潜望镜升起
Up periscope. – Periscope going up.
弟兄们…
Men…
你们履行了祖国交给你们的职责
you have done your duty for the motherland.
党为你们自豪
The party is proud ofyou.
我—我为你们感到骄傲
I am– I am proud ofyou. I am– I am proud ofyou.
船长
Captain. Captain.
瓦提姆,我在这里
Yes, Vadim. I’m here.
焊接口有效吗?
The weld, is it holding?
是的,瓦提姆,你成功了
Yes, Vadim, the weld is holding.
你是个英雄
You’re a hero, Vadim.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear?
你是个英雄
You are a hero.
你们都是…
You are all…
你们全都是…
all ofyou…
英雄
heroes.
我曾希望我们的船能找到我们
I had hoped one of our own boats would find us.
辐射扩散的太快
The radiation levels are rising too quickly.
我已请求美军船长…
I have asked the American captain…
提供援助
for his help.
准备弃船
Prepare to abandon the boat.
美军驱逐舰,方位0-4-5 距离2000米
American destroyer, bearing 0-4-5. Range, 2,000 meters.
船长,收到信♥号♥♥!
Captain, I have a contact!
船长!
What the– – Captain!
那艘潜艇遇上了麻烦 什么样的麻烦?
The boat could be in trouble. – What sort of trouble?
我认识费斯特里科夫 本人♥大♥半辈子了
I’ve known Captain Vostrikov personally for half his life.
海军潜艇军官中我最信任的就是他
There isn’t a submariner in the navy whose loyalty I trust more.
比他父亲更忠诚?
More than his father’s loyalty?
我根本不认识他父亲
I never knew his father.
船长
Captain.
船长
Captain.
我父亲出海的时候
When my father went to sea…
他习惯带上一把泥土
he used to carry these…
放在他的口袋里
great handfuls of dirt in his pockets.
他说”一把国土”
“A bit of the motherland,” he said.
他情愿为国捐躯也不背叛他的祖国
He would rather die than betray his country.
最后一艘救生船准备好后再通知我
Contact me from the bridge when the last lifeboat is loaded.
我将沉掉这潜艇 美♥国♥佬♥休想得到她
I’ll sink the boat. The Americans won’t get her.
不必那样,船长
That won’t be necessary, Captain.
我方的S270潜艇已经发现我们
Our submarine, S270, has found us.

Yes.

Yes.
确认并收线
Confirm and out.
莫斯科来的回复 通过S270转发的,船长
Reply from Moscow, Captain, sent through S270.
你疏散船上人员的要求
Your request to remove the men from the boat…
已经被拒绝,船长同志
is denied, Comrade Captain.
他们已派一艘货船来接我们回基地
They’re sending a freighter to tow us back to base.
还说什么了?
Anything else?
他们说–
They said–
他们说分发许多新鲜水果给那些人
They said to give the men plenty of fresh fruit.
我要让我的人离开这艘船 我要违抗莫斯科的命令
I want my men off this boat. I am countermanding Moscow.
你知道那将结束你的海军生涯
You know that it will be the end ofyour career.
他们会送你去强制劳动所 就像对待你的父亲那样
They’ll send you to the gulag, like your father.
那就成家庭传统了,不是吗?
Well, it’s a family tradition, isn’t it?
我们走!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快来! 我们接住你了
Come on! – We’ve got you.
放松点
Easy. Easy.
好,好小子
Good. Good man. Good.
你得先除去辐射 你明白吗?
You must be decontaminated. Do you understand?
我们得先把你弄干净 洗干净他
We must make you clean. Scrub him.
好冷,你到里面会暖和点的 你必须脱掉衣服
It’s cold. You’ll be warmer inside. You must take your clothes off.
我们会弄干净你并销毁那些衣服
We will decontaminate you and destroy the clothes.
然后你就可以到船舱里去 脱掉裤子
Then you can go down below. – Take offyour pants.
放松
Easy.
往这里退点 小心绳子
Back this way. – Watch the rope.
传过去 来吧,拉过去
Pass it over. – Come on, pull it.
当心
Be careful there.
这是你的船,米沙
This is your boat, Misha.
我失去了我的职位,尤里 而不是我的自尊
I lost my position, Yuri, but not my self-respect.
你两样都失去了
You lost both.
我这是要去哪里? 拿个毯子来
Where am I going? – Bring a blanket here.
他们把你送到对面船上去,瓦提姆
They’re taking you across, Vadim.
我要柯塔娅的照片
I need my picture of Kataya.
照片在哪里? 在我口袋里
Where is it? – In my pocket.
给你
Here you are.
在这里
There it is.
我看不见
I can’t see.
我看不见她
I can’t see her.
所有人员疏散完毕,船长
All men accounted for, Captain.
快点 让他们过来
Come on, come on. Give them here.
你有机会的时候干吗不发号♥施号♥?
Why didn’t you take command when you had the chance?
因为他们做的事是错误的
Because what they did was wrong.
准备拖船,上校
Prepare the tow, Captain.
是,船长
Captain.
把这些人带走 退后
Move all these men out. Move. – Move back.
里夫,看到你真高兴
Lev, you’re a welcome sight.
莫斯科认为你和你的船叛变了
Moscow thought you were defecting with your boat.
他们要我给张适合测试的人员名单
They want me to make a list of the men who are fit enough to testify.
测试?关于什么?
Testify? About what?
关于你
About you.
确定所有绳子都绑紧了
Make sure all the lines are secure.
来吧,你要回家了 谢谢,医生
Come on. You’re going home. – Thankyou, Doctor.
我们做到了 我们要回家了
We did it. We’re going home.
别停下 一直走
Let’s keep moving. Keep moving.
来吧 我们回家去
Yes, come on now. – Let’s go home.
在这场灾难的每个阶段
At every stage ofthis disaster, which came within moments…
随时都会爆发更重大的灾难的时候
of being a far greater disaster…
全体官兵全力以赴
the officers and crew did what had to be done.
目前牺牲七人
Seven are now dead…
没人知道还会有多少人慢慢死去
and nobody knows how many more are dying…
或者多快
or how fast.
其中一些人却又成为被审问的对象
These are the men who returned home to be interrogated…
好像他们已经构成犯罪
as if a crime had been committed…
即使在接受辐射治疗时也要接受质问
questioned even when undergoing treatment for radiation poisoning…
被关起来,不能接见妻子和家人
Iocked up and denied access to wives and families.
但他们和他们的同志们拯救了K19
But they and their comrades saved K- 19.
或许,他们同时也挽救了你们
And maybe… just maybe, they saved all ofyou as well.
谢谢,包里尼上校
Thank you, Captain Polenin.
还有一件事情 谢谢
One thing more, please. – Thankyou.
至今为止还没有一位苏联海军船长 面临这样的抉择
No captain in the Soviet Navy has ever been faced with such decisions–
舰艇和船员的命运
the fate of the boat, the crew…
世界的命运
the fate of the world…
必须做出一个选择
all in the balance.
海军就是我的生命
The navy is my life.
我知道一件事 那就是一艘船只能有一个船长
And one thing I know, there can be only one captain of a ship.
他肩负发号♥施令的重责
The burden of command is on his shoulders…
而且只有他一个人
and his alone.
你们中没有一个人
None ofyou–
有权利审判费斯特里科夫船长
None ofyou has the right to judge Captain Vostrikov.
你们不在那里 当时我在那里
You weren’t there. I was.
他是我们的船长
He was our captain.
他是我的船长
He was my captain.
能再次在他的领导下航行
And it would be an honor…
是至高无上的荣誉
to sail under his command again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!