You should visit me.Ah!
罗马是一个华丽的地方
It’s a magnificent place, Rome.
有秩序 有教养 先进
Ordered, civilized, advanced.
自负傻瓜们的滋生地
A breeding ground of arrogant fools.
所有地方伟大的思想汇集于这个神圣的地方
The greatest minds in all the lands have come together in one sacred place
帮助人类获得自♥由♥
to help make mankind free.
女人们呢?
And the women?
打开门!
Open the gate!
欢迎回来 亚瑟乔尔斯
Welcome back, Arthur.Jols.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot.
主教 请 你可以住在我的住所
Bishop, please, my quarters have been made available to you.
哦 是啊 我得歇歇了
Oh, yes. I must rest.
你去哪儿了?喔…
Where have you been?Oh…
我在等你哦 我的宝贝 太…热情了!
I’ve been waiting for you.Oh, my little flower. Such… passion!
我的仆人呢?
Where’s my Gilly? Gilly.
你打架了?对
You been fighting?Yes.
你赢了?对
You been winning?Yes.
真是我的好孩子 来吧 小家伙们!
That’s my boy. Come on, all my other bastards!
要知道我们都是幸运的
Let us not forget that we are the fortunate ones.
让我们向牺牲的勇士们致意,
Let us raise our wine to those gallant and extraordinary men we have lost,
他们将被我们铭记于心.
but who will be remembered for eternity.
为了自♥由♥
To freedom.
伯拉纠
Pelagius.
亚瑟把他的房♥间让出来真是太慷慨了
Very kind of Arthur to give up his room.
不过当然 料想是这样
But, of course, it is to be expected.
先生 我来护送你去城♥堡♥大厅
Sir, I’m here to escort you to the fortress hall.
当我的主人与你们骑士在一起 他必须最后落座
When my master meets with your knights, he must be seated last
他必须坐在桌子的上手
and he must be seated at the head of the table.
你的主人可以随便挑个地方放他那个烂屁♥股♥
Your master can plonk his holy ass wherever he chooses.
尊敬的 纳乌斯 哲曼尼亚斯主教
His Eminence, Bishop Naius Germanius.
圆桌?这是什么鬼东西?
A round table? What sort of evil is this?
亚瑟说要让男人成其为男人 他们首先必须平等
Arthur says for men to be men they must first all be equal.
我想你还有话要说
I was given to understand there would be more of you.
是的 我们在这里战斗了15年 主教
There were. We have been fighting here for 15 years, Bishop.
喔 没错
Oh, of course.
亚瑟和他的骑士奋勇尽忠
Arthur and his knights have served with courage
以维护罗马帝国在最后这块前沿阵地的荣耀
to maintain the honor of Rome’s empire on this last outpost of our glory.
罗马深深的感谢你们这些尊贵的骑士
Rome is most indebted to you noble knights.
在你们作为仆人最后为帝国服务的这些天
To your final days as servants to the empire.
这一天 不是这些天
Day. Not days.
教皇个人对你们很有兴趣
The Pope’s taken a personal interest in you.
他问候你们每一个人
He inquires after each of you,
他很想知道
and is curious to know
你们骑士究竟是我们的救世主还是…?
if your knights have converted to the word of Our Savior or
他们保留着祖辈的信仰 我从未怀疑过
They retain the religion of their forefathers. I have never questioned that.
毫无疑问
Of course, of course.
他们是异教♥徒♥?唔?
They are pagans. Hm?
对我们来说 教会认为这种看法实在是无知
For our part, the Church has deemed such beliefs innocence,
可是你 亚瑟 你是通过伯拉纠探询上帝么?
but you, Arthur, your path to God is through Pelagius?
我在你的房♥间看到他的画像他取代了我心目中父亲的位置
I saw his image in your room.He took my father’s place for me.
他传授的自♥由♥意志和平等影响很大
His teachings on free will and equality have been a great influence.
我期待着我们在罗马重聚
I look forward to our reunion in Rome.

Ah.
罗马对你的到来期待已久
Rome awaits your arrival with great anticipation.
你是一个英雄
You are a hero.
在罗马你会在荣耀和财富中度过
In Rome, you will live out your days in honor and wealth.
哎呀…
Alas…
唉 我们只是不停变幻的世界中的游戏者
Alas, we are all but players in an ever-changing world.
各个地方的野蛮人几乎到了罗马的门口
Barbarians from every corner are almost at Rome’s door.
正因如此 罗马和圣父决定将我们
Because of this, Rome and the Holy Father have decided to remove ourselves
撤离无法防御的前哨 就像大不列颠
from indefensible outposts, such as Britain.
大不列颠会变成什么样子 我们已经不再关心
What will become of Britain is not our concern anymore.
我想撒克逊人会很快占领它
I suppose the Saxons will claim it soon.
撒克逊人?是的
Saxons?Yes.
北部撒克逊人正在大举入侵
In the north a massive Saxon incursion has begun.
撒克逊人杀人成性他们鸡犬不留
The Saxons only claim what they kill.And only kill everything.
那么说你宁愿把土地留给蓝军
So you would just leave the land to the Woads.
而我冒着生命危险却毫无意义
And I risked my life for nothing.

Hm.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们的卸任状和全罗马帝国范围的通行证
your discharge papers with safe conduct throughout the Roman Empire.
不过首先 我必须和你们的指挥官说几句
But first, I must have a word with your commander.
私下我们没有秘密
In private.We have no secrets.
得了 我们把罗马的事留给罗马人自己去处理吧
Come. Let’s leave Roman business to Romans.
算了吧, 鲍斯.
Let it go, Bors.
罗马给你们下达了最后的命令
Rome has issued a final order for you and your men.
最后的命令?
Final order?
你们要去北部拯救马利奥斯 赫诺利斯的家人
You are to travel north to rescue the family of Marius Honorius
然后返回 特别要带回来马利奥斯的儿子 阿勒克托
and return, in particular, with Marius’s son, Alecto.
阿勒克托是教皇最喜爱的教子和学生
Alecto is the Pope’s favorite godchild and pupil.
他注定要成为一名主教 也许某天会成为教皇
It is his destiny to become a bishop, perhaps even pope one day.
今天你为这个来请求我的人
On this day you ask this of my men.
今天
On this day.
他们为了与自己无关的缘由而出生入死15年
They have risked their lives for 15 years for a cause not of their own.
而现在 就在他们要解放的这一天 你派他们去完成
And now, on the day they are to be liberated, you send them on a mission
一个比他们以往遇到过的更加危险的任务
which is far more dangerous than any other they have undertaken.
告诉我 主教 我该如何去告诉他们
You tell me, Bishop, how do I go to my men and tell them
我给他们的不是自♥由♥而是死亡?
that instead of freedom I offer death?
如果你的人是真正的传奇骑士 也许会有人活着回来的
If your men are truly the knights of legend, perhaps some will survive.
如果这是上帝的意志
If it is God’s will.
你的人想回家
Your men want to go home,
要想回家他们得穿过整个罗马帝国
and to get home they need to cross the entire breadth of the Roman Empire.
逃兵会像丧家之犬一样被猎杀
Deserters would be hunted down like dogs.
你敢蔑视教皇么 亚瑟?
Will you defy the Pope, Arthur?
罗马?上帝自己?
Rome? God himself?
我所做的一切都是为了教会和罗马
Everything I’ve done has been for the Church and for Rome.
别把一个忠诚的战士当傻瓜 哲曼尼亚斯
Do not mistake a loyal soldier for a fool, Germanius.
你想让一个没有抵抗能力
Would you leave a defenseless Roman boy,
注定成为教会领袖的罗马男孩
destined to lead our Church,
落入撒克逊人手中么?
at the hands of the Saxons?
完成这个任务 你的人就能得卸任了
Fulfill this mission, and your men will receive their discharge.
他们回来的时候就可以了
Their papers will be waiting here the moment they return.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你最好记住你说的话 我会提醒你的
You think very hard upon that vow, Bishop, for I will hold you to it.
如果你食言的话 无论是罗马军队
Break it, and no Roman legion,
教皇军队
papal army,
甚至上帝都救不了你
nor God himself will protect you.
记住我的话
That is my word.
她给了我跳蚤你不如盼着真的是跳蚤
She gave me fleas.You better hope they’re fleas.
三个中最好的
Best of three.
谁还想再要一杯?
Who wants another drink?
你准备什么时候留下鲍斯跟我回家?
When you gonna leave Bors and come home with me?
我的爱人在看着你
My lover is watching you.
你跟他一点都不像
You look nothing like him.
你从头到脚都是我的儿子
You’re all Bors.
特里斯坦…你怎么做的?
Tristan…How do you do that?
我瞄准中间
I aim for the middle.
喔 他们还想要!
Oh, they want more!
来 像妈妈照顾孩子哦 过来
Here. Be a mother to your son.Oh, come here.
达戈尼特你去哪儿了?我们要准备计划
Dagonet, where you been? We’ve got plans to make.
这里 拜托 唱
Here, please. Sing.
不最后一个
No.Just a last one.
不 我正要干活来唱吧 闭嘴!
No, I’m trying to work.Come sing. Shut up!
宛诺拉会唱的
Vanora will sing.
不 不
No, no.Sing! Sing!
为家歌♥唱别把孩子摔了
Sing about home.Don’t drop the baby.
亚瑟!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
亚瑟!你还不完全是个罗马人 对吗?
Arthur! You’re not completely Roman yet, right?
骑士…
Knights…
手足兄弟…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!