You and I are not the polite people that live in poems.
我们被我们的时代所保佑、诅咒
We are blessed and cursed by our times.
或许诅咒是我们自己造成的
Perhaps the curse is of our own making.
还有祝福
And the blessing.
你在害怕什么 亚瑟?
What are you afraid of, Arthur?
你就如同 –
You’re like this country –
不列颠的罗马父亲
Britons with a Roman father.
罗马灭亡了
Rome is dead.
这片土地-你的家 –
This place, this land your home –
是你唯一所有最后的自♥由♥国度
is the last outpost of freedom, of everything you hold dear.
那些是你的人♥民♥
These are your people.
父亲 我失败了
Father, I have failed.
你得不到敌人对你的尊重
You’ve lost the respect of the enemy.
我以死谢罪
I offer my life for my disgrace.

No.
不 儿子
No, Son.
你现在是副指挥
You’re second in charge now.
你就如同我的儿子
Yeah. You’re like a son to me.
明天到底会如何…
What tomorrow brings…
我们并不知道
we cannot know.
亚瑟, 快去长城
Arthur, come to the wall now.
撒克逊人来了让开! 让开!
The Saxons are here.Make way! Make way!
骑士们, 我们就在这里分手吧
Knights, my journey with you must end here.
上帝保佑你们
May God go with you.
亚瑟, 这不是为了罗马而战
Arthur, this is not Rome’s fight.
也不是为你自己而战
It is not your fight.
站稳!
Stand fast!
我们并肩作战多年
All these long years we’ve been together,
共同面对考验,共同抛洒热血
the trials we’ve faced, the blood we’ve shed.
如果不是为了自♥由♥,又是为了什么?
What was it all for, if not for the reward of freedom?
现在我们是如此接近,伸手可及…
And now when we are so close, when it is finally within our grasp…
看着我!
Look at me!
难道这一切都毫无价值吗?你问我?
Does it all count for nothing?You ask me that?
你这个最了解我的人?
You who know me best of all?
那放弃吧,否则难逃一死
Then do not do this. Only certain death awaits you here.
亚瑟, 我求你! 看在我们友谊的份上!
Arthur, I beg you! For our friendship’s sake, I beg you!
你现在是我的朋友,别阻止我
You be my friend now and do not dissuade me.
抓牢你挣来的自♥由♥ 好好享受吧 为你 为我
Seize the freedom you have earned and live it for the both of us.
我不能跟你走, 兰斯洛特.
I cannot follow you, Lancelot.
我现在知道,我所流的那些血,杀的那些人
I now know that all the blood I have shed, all the lives I have taken
他们领我到此刻
have led me to this moment.
永往直前!
Straight ahead!
阿托里乌斯!
Artorius!
罗马军队已经离开长城了
The Roman Auxiliary has left the wall.
那些骑士呢带领一大帮子人离开了要塞
And the horsemen?Leading a caravan away from the fort.
夹着尾巴向南逃了
They’re running south…with their tails between their legs.
那么说不会有抵抗了只有几个村民
So there will be no resistance.A few dozen villagers.
我要对你的人♥民♥大开杀戒了
We’re going to slaughter your people.
你该好好看看
I think you should watch.
那棵树上也许是个好地方
Your tree might be a good place.
看山上!
Up on the hill!
一个骑士
A single knight.
你不是说他们已经走了吗 那是什么,幽灵吗?
Didn’t you just say they were gone? What is this, a ghost?
是一个人,在您的大军面前不过是只苍蝇而已
One man. A tiny fly on the back of your… great army.
他是谁?
Who is he?
亚瑟.
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Arthur.
亚瑟.
Arthur.
在这个破岛上,我到处都能听到你的大名
Wherever I go on this wretched island I hear your name.
被人崇拜,好象你就是…
Always half-whispered, as if you were a…
上帝
god.
我看也是有血有肉的普通人嘛
All I see is flesh, blood.
和你骑的这个畜生也没什么区别
No more god than the creature you’re sitting on.
说条件吧, 撒克逊人
Speak your terms, Saxon.
罗马人已经抛弃了你
The Romans have left you.
你为谁而战?
Who are you fighting for?
我为理想而战,这不是 你或者罗马人能理解的
I fight for a cause beyond Rome’s or your understanding.
你来媾和,应该跪下
You come to beg a truce. You should be on your knees.
我是来看你长什么模样的,
I came to see your face,
这样 我就可以在战场上一眼认出你
so that I alone may find you on the battlefield.
你最好记住我的脸,撒克逊人
And it would be good for you to mark my face, Saxon,
因为下次你再见到它的时候,
for the next time you see it,
它将是你在这个世界上看到的最后一样东西
it will be the last thing you see on this earth.
终于找到了
Ah, finally.
一个值得杀的人了
A man worth killing.
准备战斗
Prepare the men for battle.
别紧张
Whoa. Easy.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free.
那个罗马人,他有准备
He’s got a plan, this Roman.
把你剩下的人派上去
Send what’s left of your infantry.
你要我的人去送死?他们是我的人!
Do you want to kill my men?They’re my men!
战斗阵型!
Battle formation!
不,你留在这里
No. You stay here with me.
骑士们 自♥由♥是你们固有的权利
Knights, the gift of freedom is yours by right.
但我们追寻的家园不在异乡
But the home we seek resides not in some distant land.
就在我们和今天的战斗当中
It’s in us and in our actions on this day.
如果我们命该如此,那就让它来吧
If this be our destiny, then so be it.
让历史记住我们曾经选择为自♥由♥而奋斗
But let history remember that as free men we chose to make it so.
那边!山坡上!
There! On the hill!
这些骑士是恶魔
The knights are demons.
那是地狱之门
That is the gate to hell.
瑞沃
Raewald.
左翼
The left flank.
你跟他一起去出发!
You go with him.Move out!
举盾牌!
Shields up!

Pull!
亚瑟…
Arthur…
死的应该是我!
It was my life to be taken!
不是他们
Not this!
不应该是他们!
Never this!
我勇敢的骑士们,我让你们失望了
My brave knights, I have failed you.
我既没有带你们离开这里
I neither took you off this island,
也没能和你们共享命运
nor shared your fate.
200年来,骑士为了一片不属于他们的土地而战斗牺牲
For 200 years, knights had fought and died for a land not our own.
但巴登山上的那一天,
But on that day at Badon Hill,
所有的战士都献身于一项伟大的理想
all who fought put our lives in service of a greater cause.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
亚瑟. 桂尼维亚.
Arthur. Guinevere.
我们的人♥民♥是一家人
Our people are one.
你们也是一家人
As you are.
我真的要娶你妈妈了
Now I’m really gonna have to marry your mother.
谁说我要嫁给你?
Who said I’d have you?
亚瑟王!
King Arthur!
万岁!亚瑟王!
Hail, Arthur!
所有男人,女人和孩子都来见证
Let every man, woman, child bear witness
从今天开始,所有的不列颠人都团结在同一个理想下
that from this day all Britons will be united in one common cause.
亚瑟! 亚瑟!
Arthur! Arthur!
阿托里乌斯!
Artorius!
那些献身的骑士们
And as for the knights who gave their lives,
不要为他们的离去而悲伤
their deaths were cause for neither mourning nor sadness.
因为他们将得到永生
For they will live forever,
他们的名字和功绩将代代相传
their names and deeds handed down from father to son, mother to daughter,
亚瑟和他的骑士将成为不朽的传奇
in the legends of King Arthur and his knights.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!