brothers in arms…
你的勇气已经无数次的被考验
your courage has been tested beyond all limits.
是的
Yes.
但是我现在必须请你再经历一次考验
But I must ask you now for one further trial.
喝酒
Drink.
我们赢得自♥由♥以前必须为罗马完成最后的任务
We must leave on a final mission for Rome before our freedom can be granted.
跨过长城 在遥远的北方 那里有一家罗马人需要拯救
Above the wall, far in the north, there is a Roman family in need of rescue.
他们被撒克逊人困住了
They are trapped by Saxons.
我们的任务是安全把他们救出来
Our orders are to secure their safety.
让罗马人自求多福吧
Let the Romans take care of their own.
长城北面是蓝军的地盘
Above the wall is Woad territory.
如果说有义务的话 我们对罗马的义务已经尽到了
Our duty to Rome, if it was ever a duty, is done.
我们跟罗马的协定已经完了
Our pact with Rome is done.
这里每个骑士都曾为你出生入死
Every knight here has laid his life on the line for you.
为你
For you.
然而你不想要自♥由♥ 而是更多的鲜血么?
And instead of freedom you want more blood?
我们的血?
Our blood?
你为罗马人想却不为我们想么?
You think more of Roman blood than you do of ours?
鲍斯!这是我们的任务
Bors! These are our orders.
我们黎明出发 等我们回来的时候 你就自♥由♥了
We leave at first light, and when we return your freedom will be waiting for you.
我们可以荣耀地拥抱的自♥由♥
A freedom we can embrace with honor.
我是个自♥由♥人!
I am a free man!
我决定我自己的命运!
I will choose my own fate!
没错 我们某天都会死去
Yeah, yeah. We’re all going to die someday.
如果死在撒克逊人手里会让你害怕 那就呆在家里
If it’s a death from a Saxon hand that frightens you, stay home.
听着 如果你那么想死 你可以现在就死!
Listen, if you’re so eager to die, you can die right now!
够了 够了!我知道活着是为了什么!
Enough. Enough!I’ve got something to live for!
罗马人没有兑现承诺
The Romans have broken their word.
我们有亚瑟的承诺 那就足够了
We have the word of Arthur. That is good enough.
我去准备
I’ll prepare.
鲍斯?
Bors?
你一起来么?当然我要来!
You coming?Of course I’m coming!
当然不能让你独自去!你会被宰了的!
Can’t let you go on your own! You’ll all get killed!
我说你们可真有理想!
I’m just saying what you’re all thinking!
宛诺拉会杀了我
Vanora’ll kill me.
你呢 盖温?
And you, Gawain?
我跟你在一起
I’m with you.
格拉哈德也是
Galahad as well.
仁慈的上帝 我现在需要你的怜悯
O merciful God, I have such need of your mercy now.
不是为我自己 而是为了我的骑士们
Not for myself, but for my knights,
此时他们真的需要你
for this is truly their hour of need.
请将他们从即将到来的试炼中解脱
Deliver them from the trials ahead,
我愿牺牲一切回报给你
and I will repay you a thousandfold with any sacrifice you ask of me.
如果在你的睿智看来
And if, in your wisdom,
你认为只有牺牲我的生命才能换取他们的生命
you should determine that that sacrifice must be my life for theirs,
为了能让他们再次尝到久违的自♥由♥的滋味
so they may once again taste the freedom that has so long been denied to them,
我会欣然答应你的
I will gladly make that covenant.
我的死有所回报 我别无它求
My death will have a purpose. I ask no more than that.
为什么你总是和上帝说话却不跟我说?
Why do you always talk to God and not to me?
哦 不管你向谁祈祷 求他保佑我们别遭遇撒克逊人
Oh, pray to whomever you pray that we don’t cross the Saxons.
我的信念保护着我 兰斯洛特 你为什么对此置疑呢?
My faith is what protects me, Lancelot. Why do you challenge this?
我不喜欢任何会让男人跪下的东西
I don’t like anything that puts a man on his knees.
没有人畏惧向他信任的神下跪
No man fears to kneel before the god he trusts.
如果没有信念 没有信仰 我们又是什么呢?
Without faith, without belief in something, what are we?
尝试穿过北方的蓝军简直是疯了
To try and get past the Woads in the north is insanity.
我们曾经跟他们交手没有在长城北面交手!
Them we’ve fought before.Not north of the wall!
多少个撒克逊人?嗯?
How many Saxons? Hm?
多少?!
How many?
告诉我 你相信这个任务么?
Tell me. Do you believe in this mission?
这些人需要我们的帮助
These people need our help.
我们的任务就是带他们走我不关心你的任务
It is our duty to bring them out.I don’t care about your charge,
我也不关心什么罗马 大不列颠或者这块土地
and I don’t give a damn about Romans, Britain or this island.
如果你想在这个地方永生 亚瑟 好吧
If you desire to spend eternity in this place, Arthur, so be it,
可是你不能让别人也选择自杀!
but suicide cannot be chosen for another!
而你现在给这家人选择了死亡!不 我选择生!
And yet you choose death for this family!No, I choose life!
还有我和大家的自♥由♥!
And freedom for myself and the men!
有多少次我们在战斗中虎口拔牙?
How many times in battle have we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat?
以寡敌众 被重重包围 但是我们还是凯♥旋♥了
Outnumbered, outflanked, yet still we triumph.
有你在我身旁 我们还可以再来
With you at my side, we can do so again.
兰斯洛特 我们是骑士
Lancelot, we are knights.
除了这个 我们还能为什么事情尽忠呢?
What other purpose do we serve if not for such a cause?
亚瑟 你在为一个不存在的世界战斗
Arthur, you fight for a world that will never exist.
从未存在过
Never.
总会有战场
There will always be a battlefield.
我会在战斗中死去
I will die in battle.
这个我很肯定
Of that I’m certain.
最好是我选择的战斗
And hopefully a battle of my choosing.
但如果是这一次
But if it be this one,
帮我个忙
grant me a favor.
不要把我埋在我们那个可怜的小墓地
Don’t bury me in our sad little cemetery.
把我火化
Burn me.
火化后把我的骨灰撒在咧咧东风中
Burn me and cast my ashes to a strong east wind.
别碰他们的女人
Don’t touch their women.
我们不跟这些人搞在一起
We don’t mix with these people.
你觉得那会生出什么样的孩子?
What kind of offspring do you think that would yield?
羸弱的人种
Weak people.
半人半兽
Half people.
我不会让撒克逊人的血因为与他们交合而被玷污
I will not have our Saxon blood watered down by mixing with them.
根据我们的法律 没有人可以剥夺给我的战利品!
According to our laws, no man may deny me the spoils of our conquest!
他说的是对的 父亲
He speaks the truth, Father.
我的主人!喔 我的主人!
My lord! O, my lord!
感谢上帝 我的主人
God’s thanks, my lord.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
杀了她
Kill her.
不!不!
No! No!
你是在向我挑衅么?
Are you challenging me?
如果你想向我挑战 你得找把剑拿在手里
If you want to challenge me, you have to have a sword in your hand.
只要我没死 就是我说了算 闭上你的嘴
As long as my heart beats, I rule and you hold your tongue.
不然我就割掉你的舌头
Or I’ll cut it out.
代表教廷, 我忠诚的随从, 霍顿…
To represent the holy court, my trusted secretary, Horton…
霍顿?
Horton?
..将会与你们同行
..will accompany you on your quest.
给他找匹马
Jols, find him a horse.
这边走
This way.
上帝保佑 顺利完成任务
Godspeed, as you fulfill your duty to Rome.
我的职责也就是我手下的任务
My duty is also to my men.
带他们回家吧
Then get them home.
如果我们今晚露营 我们离长城还有3天路程
We are three days’ march from the Great Wall, if we camp at night.
我们不露营
We won’t camp.
那道墙-什么军队把守在那里?
The wall what troops are stationed there?
罗马轻装步兵
Light Roman infantry
很可能是萨尔马西亚骑士
and possibly Sarmatian knights.
亚瑟 凯斯特斯是他们的首领
Arthur Castus is their leader.
亚瑟?这个亚瑟是谁?
Arthur? Who is this Arthur?
据说他从未在战斗中被打败过 还据说他是个伟大的战士
It is said he has never been defeated in battle. It is said he is a great warrior.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
你是个背叛自己人♥民♥的叛徒
You’re a traitor to your own people.
告诉我父亲那家罗马人的情况
Tell my father of the Roman estate.
大声说!
Speak up!
一家很有地位的人住在那里
A very high-ranking family live there.
他们对罗马来说很重要
They are of great importance to Rome.
父亲 他们的价值比的上整个战争
Father, their ransom could pay for the entire campaign.
我会与主力部队从北面进攻
I’ll attack from the north with the main army.
你带你的人去这里 切断他们南撤的退路
You bring your men down here. Cut off their retreat to the south.
烧掉所有的村子 杀光所有人
Burn every village, kill everybody.
不要在你身后留下一个能拿起剑的男人、女人或是孩子
Never leave behind you a man, woman or child who can ever carry a sword.
蓝军 他们在追踪我们
Woads. They’re tracking us.
哪里?
Where?
到处都是
Everywhere.
回来!
Get back!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!