The girl’s not gonna make it, and neither is the boy.
那一家人我们可以保护
The family we can protect,
但带上这么一大帮人 简直是浪费时间
but we’re wasting our time with all these people.
我们不能丢下他们
We’re not leaving them.
如果撒克逊人发现我们,那就不得不动手了
If the Saxons find us, we will have to fight.
把你的怨气留着对付他们吧
Then save your anger for them.
是罗马人的命令还是你亚瑟的?
Is this Rome’s quest or Arthur’s?
亚瑟他怎么样了?
Arthur.How is he?
在发热
He burns.
勇敢的孩子
Brave boy.
你有几根手指折了
Some of your fingers are out of place.
我得把他们弄回去
I have to push them back.
如果不这么做,你也许再也看不见他们了
If I don’t do this, there’s a chance you may never use them again.
他们折磨我
They tortured me.
用刑具
With machines.
让我说一些…一些我不知道如何开口的事
To make me tell them things that…that I didn’t know to begin with.
接着…
And then…
我在黑暗中听到你的声音
I heard your voice in the dark.
我是桂尼维亚.
I am Guinevere.
你是亚瑟..
You are Arthur…
长城来的的骑士
of the Knights from the Great Wall.
是的
I am.
那个残杀同胞的不列颠人
The famous Briton who kills his own people.
我发现一些痕迹显示有人从南边来 但没有回去的
I found tracks coming from the south, but none going back.
轻骑疾行
Horsemen traveling light and fast.
也许是罗马骑兵
Could be Roman cavalry.
也许是骑士
Could be knights.
他们知道我们在跟踪他们
They know we’re after them.
他们会走山路往东去
They’ll head east now, through the mountains.
上帝神圣的工作被玷污了,我是上帝的仆人
God’s holy work has been defiled. I am a servant of God!
不,请您不要,我…
No, please, I…
他说他们把他锁在墙上 带走了那家人
He says they walled him up in a building and took the family.
有个叫阿托里乌斯的人
Someone who goes by the name of Artorius.
是他
It’s him.
是亚瑟
It’s Arthur.
带你的人向东追,抓住他们
Take your men east. Hunt them down.
我率领主力去长城 把那家人带到那里去
I’ll take the main army to the wall. Bring the family there.
那些修士呢?送他们回发现他们的地方
And the monks?Put them back where you found them.
我是上帝的仆人!
I am a servant of God!
求求你们… 我是上帝的仆人!
Please, I… I am a servant of God!
放开我,你这个罪人!
Unhand me, you defiler!
一起烧掉
Burn it all.
我父亲跟我说过你做的那些了不起的事情
My father told me great tales of you.
真的吗?
Really?
都说了些什么?
And what did you hear?
传说故事
Fairy tales.
歌♥颂英勇和无私的传说,不可能是真的
The kind you hear about people so brave, so selfless, that they can’t be real.
亚瑟和他的骑士
Arthur and his knights.
既是不列颠人也是罗马人的首领
A leader both Briton and Roman.
你选择忠于罗马
And yet you chose your allegiance to Rome.
忠于那些强盗
To those who take what does not belong to them.
那些让你的人♥民♥背井离乡的罗马人
That same Rome that took your men from their homeland.
听着,女士,别假装很了解我和我的人
Listen, lady, do not pretend you know anything about me or my men.
你杀过多少不列颠人?
How many Britons have you killed?
人不犯我,我不犯人,求生是人的本能
As many as tried to kill me. It’s the natural state of any man to want to live.
动物的本能!
Animals live!
人应该可以自♥由♥生活在自己的国度
It’s a natural state of any man to want to live free in their own country.
我属于这片土地
I belong to this land.
你属于哪里, 亚瑟?
Where do you belong, Arthur?
你的手怎么样了?
How’s your hand?
我会没事的,我保证
I’ll live, I promise you.
我的国家对你就没有一点吸引力吗?
Is there nothing about my land that appeals to your heart?
你自己的父亲娶了一个不列颠人
Your own father married a Briton.
即使是他也一定找到过他喜欢的东西
Even he must have found something to his liking.
我们睡在这儿,到树林里找个藏身的地方吧
We’ll sleep here. Take shelter in those trees.
特里斯坦.你还要出去? 是的
Tristan.You wanna go out again? Yeah.
‘很美的国家 不是么?
‘Tis a beautiful country, is it not?
如果你这么说
If you say so.
那么你来自何方呢?
And where do you come from that compares?
黑海?
The Black Sea?
对我来说这里是天堂
This is heaven for me.
我不相信天堂 我一直生活在地狱
I don’t believe in heaven. I’ve been living in this hell.
但如果你就是代表天堂 那你带我走吧
But if you represent what heaven is, then take me there.
雨雪就要来了
Rain and snow at once.
不好的预兆
A bad omen.
这个地方是教皇赐予我们的 那些人却率军来杀我们
It is here, given to us by the Pope. These people, they send an army for us.
你的家乡如何?
What was it like, your home?
我们用山羊做牺牲品 喝羊血, 在火篝旁裸舞
We sacrificed goats, drank their blood, danced naked round fires.
我记得的是…
What I do remember…
家…
Home…
一望无际的草原
Oceans of grass from horizon to horizon, further than you can ride.
天空比你预想的要开阔
The sky, bigger than you can imagine.
没有边际
No boundaries.
有些人说这就是自♥由♥
Some people would call that freedom.
那正是我们奋斗的目标 -土地、人♥民♥
That’s what we fight for -our land, our people.
可以选择自己命运的权利
The right to choose our own destiny.
所以说我们是很相似的
So you see, Lancelot, we are much alike, you and I.
当你回家后 你会取妻生子么?
And when you return home, will you take a wife, have sons?
我已经杀了太多孩子了
I have killed too many sons.
我还有什么权利呢?
What right do I have to my own?
没有家庭 没有信仰
No family, no religion.
你没有什么信仰么?
Do you believe in anything at all?
我宁愿独自一人离开去死
I would have left you and the boy there to die.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You betrayed me.
他不会伤害你的
He means you no harm.
今晚我们和平相处吧, 亚瑟 卡斯特斯
Peace between us this night, Arthur Castus.
罗马人走了. 撒克逊人又来了
So Rome is leaving. The Saxon is come.
我们熟知并为之奋斗的世界已经结束了
The world we have known and fought for is ended.
我们必须创造一个新世界
Now we must make a new world.
你的世界,梅林, 不是我的,我要去罗马
Your world, Merlin, not mine. I shall be in Rome.
去寻求和平?
撒克逊人也会去罗马的
To find peace? The Saxon will come to Rome.
我的骑士们相信我不会把他们出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
My knights trust me not to betray them to their enemy.
罗马人才是我们的敌人,亚瑟不是
Rome was my enemy, not Arthur.
我们不该再有争斗
We have no fight between us now.
你把这些跟被你杀掉那些骑士们说吧,
You tell that to the knights you killed before my eyes,
他们已经在这个尘世湮灭
whose bones are buried in this earth.
我都失去过兄弟
We have all lost brothers.
你根本不知道我失去的是什么!
You know nothing of the loss I speak!
要不要我提醒你?
Shall I help you remember?
袭击我们的村庄,无辜女人的哭叫
An attack on a village. The screams of an innocent woman.
妈妈!
Mother!
阿托里乌斯!
Artorius!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
我跑到我父亲的坟前拔剑
I ran to the burial mound of my father to free her.
为了要杀你
To kill you.
父亲,让我拔出你的剑
Father, please let loose your sword.
即使现在我还能感觉到我的脸被灼得隐隐作痛
I feel the heat of that fire on my face even now.
我没想要她死
I did not wish her dead.
她和你一样都是我们的同胞
She was of our blood, as are you.
如果你已经下定决心离开我们,
If you were so determined to leave us to slaughter,
为什么还要说这么多废话?
why did you save so many?
我的人很强大,但他们需要一个真正的领袖
My men are strong, but they have need of a true leader.
他们相信你无所不能
They believe you can do anything.
为了打败撒克逊人 我们需要一个能征惯战的人
To defeat the Saxon we need a master of war.
你觉得在树林里我为什么饶了你?
Why do you think I spared you in the forest?
因为铸汝剑之铁,
That sword you carry is made of iron from
淬汝剑之火皆出之于不列颠
this earth, forged in the fires of Britain.
是你对母亲的爱, 而不是对我的恨让你拔出这把剑
It was love of your mother that freed the sword, not hatred of me.
爱,亚瑟
Love, Arthur.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!