回来!
这边!
This way!
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
野蛮人
Inish.
恶魔幽灵
Devil ghosts.
为什么他们不进攻?梅林不想我们死掉
Why would they not attack?Merlin doesn’t want us dead.
你是谁?我是亚瑟 凯斯特斯
Who are you?I am Arthur Castus,
萨尔马西亚骑士的指挥官
Commander of the Sarmatian Knights,
罗马的哲曼尼亚斯主教派我来此
sent by Bishop Germanius of Rome.
打开大门
Open the gate.
你能来真是奇迹
It is a wonder you have come.
上帝啊 亚瑟和他的骑士
Good Jesus. Arthur and his knights.
你与蓝军交战了 卑鄙的家伙
You have fought the Woads. Vile creatures.
我们的任务是立刻疏散你们
Our orders are to evacuate you immediately.
可是那…那不可能
But that… that is impossible.
哪个是阿勒克托?我是阿勒克托
Which is Alecto?I am Alecto.
阿勒克托是我儿子
Alecto is my son.
我们拥有的就是罗马教皇赐予的这块土地
And everything we have is here in the land given to us by the Pope of Rome.
嗯 你得把它交给撒克逊人了他们正从北部入侵
Well, you’re about to give it to the Saxons.They’re invading from the north.
那么罗马可以派军队来来了 就是我们
Then Rome will send an army.They have. Us.
你们收拾好东西我们马上走我不会走
We leave as soon as you’re packed.I refuse to leave.
你们都回去干活!
Go back to work! All of you!
听见没!去!好了 好了
You heard! Go!All right, all right.
去!你们都回去干活!
Go!Get back to work, all of you!
回去!
Go back!
如果我不能带你和你和儿子回去
If I fail to bring you and your son back,
我的人永远不能离开这块土地
my men can never leave this land.
你就跟我走
So you’re coming with me
即使要我把你绑在我的马上亲自拖你回到哈德良长城
if I have to tie you to my horse and drag you all the way to Hadrian’s Wall myself
大人
My lord.
夫人 我的骑士们饿了
Lady, my knights are hungry.

Go.
来!
Come!
来 我们走 唔?
Come. Let us go, hm?
先生 你很有名 你是亚瑟 是吗?
Sir, you’re famous. You’re Arthur, aren’t you?
我是盖尼斯 我是个很好的战士
I’m Ganis. I’m a good fighter and I’m smart.
而且聪明 我甘愿侍奉您
I’d serve you proudly.
你是从罗马来的?
Are you from Rome?
从地狱来的
From hell.
先生这个人是谁?
Sir.Who is this man?
他是我们村的前辈
He’s our village elder.
为什么惩罚他?
What is this punishment for?
回答我!他违抗我们的主人 马利奥斯
Answer me!He defied our master, Marius.
我们种出的大多数食物都被运出海卖♥♥掉
Most of the food we grow is sent out by sea to be sold.
他请求为我们自己多留一些 就这样
He asked that we keep a little more for ourselves, that’s all.
我要吃草了 我要饿死了!
My ass has been snappin’ at the grass I’m so hungry!
你从罗马来 据说马利奥斯是神的使者
You’re from Rome. Is it true that Marius is a spokesman for God
违抗他就是有罪 是吗?
and that it’s a sin to defy him?
我现在告诉你
I tell you now.
马利奥斯跟神没有关系
Marius is not of God.
而你们所有人 从生下来就是自♥由♥的!
And you, all of you, were free from your first breath!
帮帮这个人
Help this man.
帮帮他!
Help him!
现在听我说 一只可怕的大军正往这里来
Now hear me. A vast and terrible army is coming this way.
他们不会怜悯 宽恕任何人
They will show no mercy, spare no one.
你们当中有力气的应该收拾自己的东西
Those of you who are able should gather your things
向南往哈德良长城的方向走
and begin to move south towards Hadrian’s Wall.
体弱的跟我们走
Those unable shall come with us.
你 帮我 让这些人准备好
You, serve me now. Get these people ready.
好了 你们听见他说的话了
Right, you heard him.
你们去拿足够的粮食和水带在路上
You go grab enough food and water for the journey.
快一点 不然我们全会死!
Let’s get a hurry on, else we’re all dead!
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry.
他们在我们的东侧
They have flanked us to the east.
他们从南面来 想切断我们的退路
They’re coming from the south, trying to cut off our escape.
他们天黑之前就会到这里
They’ll be here before nightfall.
有多少人?整个军队
How many?An entire army.
唯一的出路就是南面?
And the only way out is to the south?
东面
East.
有条小路跨过山向东
There is a trail heading east across the mountains.
这就是说我们得穿到撒克逊人防线的后面
It means we have to cross behind Saxon Lines,
不过我们应该这么干
but that’s the one we should take.
亚瑟 这些人是谁?
Arthur, who are all these people?
他们跟我们走
They’re coming with us.
那我们绝不会成功的
Then we’ll never make it.
来吧 回去干活!回去干活!
Come on, get back to work!Back to work!
行动
Move.
行动
Move.
行动
Move!
这是什么?你不能到那里去
What is this?You cannot go in there.
谁都不能去 那是禁地
No one goes in there. This pIace is forbidden.
你在干吗?住手!
What are you doing? Stop this!
亚瑟 我们没有时间了
Arthur, we have no time.
你没听见鼓声么?
Do you not hear the drums?
达戈尼特
Dagonet.
钥匙上锁了
Key.It is locked.
从里面
From the inside.
你 你…去吧
You, you… go.
行动!
Move!
盖温
Gawain.
这些亵渎神庙的人是谁?
Who are these defilers of the Lord’s temple?
滚开
Out of the way.
上帝的杰作
The work of your god.
他是这样回答你们这些祈祷者的么?
Is this how he answers your prayers?
看看是否还有活着的
See if there’s any still alive.
你怎么敢把脚放在这个神圣的地方?
How dare you set foot in this holy place?
他是神使不是我的神!
There was a man of God.Not my god!
这个人死了这种味道 他们都死了
This one’s dead.By this smell, they are all dead.
你 还能动 你跟他一起
And you. You even move, you join him.
亚瑟!
Arthur!
你不必怕我
You must not fear me.
水!给我点水!
Water! Give me some water!
他的胳膊断了
His arm is broken.
他的家人呢?
And his family?
她是蓝军的人
She’s a Woad.
我是罗马军官
I’m a Roman officer.
你现在安全了
You’re safe now.
安全了住手!
You’re safe.Stop what you are doing!
为什么这么做?
What is this madness?
他们都是异教♥徒♥!我们也是
They’re all pagans here!So are we.
他们拒绝做上帝指派他们做的工作!
They refuse to do the task God has set for them!
所以必须杀一儆百!
They must die as an example!
你是说他们不愿意做你的奴隶吧!
You mean they refused to be your serfs!
你是罗马人
You are a Roman.
你明白的
You understand.
你是基♥督♥教♥徒♥吗?
And you are a Christian.
你! 你居然救活她!
You! You kept her alive!
大人!不! 不, 停下!
My lord!No! No, stop!
等到了长城 你会为你的异教♥徒♥行为受到惩罚的
When we get to the wall you will be punished for this heresy.
也许我现在就该杀了你将我的命运封印
Perhaps I shouId kill you now and seal my fate.
我愿意和他们一起死
I was willing to die with them.
没错,带领他们去他们该去的地方
Yes, to lead them to their rightful place.
拿这些罪人献祭是上帝的旨意
It is God’s wish that these sinners be sacrificed.
只有这样才能拯救他们的灵魂
Only then can their souls be saved.
那么我应该达成上帝的愿望
Then I shall grant his wish.
把他们锁到墙上去亚瑟
Wall them back up.Arthur.
锁上去!
I said wall them up!
你没看出拿这些人献祭是上帝的旨意吗?
Don’t you see it is the will of God that these sinners be sacrificed?
放开我,他们都是罪人进去
Unhand me, defil… They’re sinners!Get in there!
我们太慢了
We’re moving too slow.
这个女孩不行了 男孩也不行了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!