and you haven’t asked me what this is about.
可是你却一直没有问我 我们到底在查什么案子
You got a big “guilty” sign around your neck.
你是跳到黄河都洗不清了
That was masterful, Edmund.
真是技术高超 埃德蒙
He’s ready to go.
他已经准备好要招供了
Give Jones the newspaper.
拿份报纸给路易斯
I want him primed.
我要他跳起来
Take the cuffs off, so he can read it.
把手铐拿掉好让他看报
Ray Collins just ratted you off.
雷依刚刚出♥卖♥♥♥你了
Said the Nite Owl was your idea.
他说夜猫子那件事是你带头的
I think it was Ray’s idea.
我觉得是雷依带头的
You talk, I think I can save your life.
你要是招出来我想我可以救你一命
6 people are dead,
死了十六个人啊
and someone has to pay for it.
总得有人顶罪吧!
Now, it can be you, or it can be Ray.
那个人可以是你 也可以是雷依
Louis, he called you queer.
路易斯 他说你是同性恋的
At Casitas, you took it up the ass.
还说你在卡西达被玩的很厉害
I didn’t kill nobody!!
我根本没有杀人
Son
孩子
you know what’ll happen if you don’t talk.
你很清楚如果不招出来会有什么下场
You’ll go to the gas chamber. So admit what you did.
你会被送去毒气室所以你还是招了吧
I didn’t mean to hurt her.
我并不想伤害她
Maybe she’s okay.
说不定她没事呢?
Okay?
没事?
They’re all in the morgue.
他们全在停尸间了
They were dead when you left them.
你走的时候他们就已经全死了
I just wanted to lose my cherry.
我只不过是想要开♥苞♥而已嘛
She don’t die, so I don’t die.
她没死的话我也就不用死了
She don’t die, so I don’t die.
她没死所以我也不用死
Louis, who’s the girl?
路易斯 那个女孩是谁?
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字?
Who are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
Was she at the Nite Owl?
她是不是在夜猫子那儿?
Listen to me, was she at the Nite Owl?
路易斯 听我说她是不是在夜猫子那儿?
This paper shit isn’t shit!
这份报纸在胡说八道
Where’s the girl?
路易斯说的那个女孩在哪里?
You kill her?
你们杀了她吗?
Louis lost his cherry,
你们本来只是要让路易斯开♥苞♥
but things got out of hand.
可是你们觉得还不过瘾结果事情闹得太过份了
You made her bleed.
你们就打了那个女孩
She bled on your clothes,
她的血溅到你们的衣服上面
so you burned the clothes.
所以你们把衣服烧了
Who said that?!
谁说的?
Now, listen to me.
你给我听好
If she’s alive,
如果她还活着的话
she’s the only chance you’ve got.
她是你们活命的唯一机会了
I think she’s alive. You think?
我想她还活着 你想?
Where is she now?
那她在那里?
Did you leave her someplace?
你们是不是把她丢哪里? 还是把她卖♥♥了?
Where is she?
告诉我她在哪里?
What’re you doing?
你在干什么?
White!
怀特
1 in 6!
六分之一的机会
Where’s the girl?!
她在哪里?
Put the weapon down!
怀特 我已经控制住状况了
Where’s the girl?!!
把枪放下来 那个女孩在哪里?
Sylvester Fitch
希维思特之家
What?
什么?
Sylvester Fitch, 109 Avalon
希维思特之家 艾瓦龙街109号♥
brown corner house, upstairs.
楼上角落的棕色房♥间
Just give me one minute.
给我一分钟的时间
You got it.
没有问题
Nobody moves.
大家先别动
We’re going in the front.
我们几个从前门进去
Stay put until I give the word.
在我下令之前先别动
He went around back!
他绕到后面去了
I’m Lieutenant Exley.
我是艾斯利副组长
I’m sorry to ask you this.
对不起 这么问你
I need to know when they left you.
我需要知道他们什么时候丢下你的
Get her to the hospital.
把她送到医院去
Excuse me.
借过一下
Give your career a rest.
别一直急着升官
Leave her alone.
别去烦她
A naked guy with a gun?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的男人会用枪射你?
Who’ll believe that?
你认为会有人相信吗?
Get the fuck away from me.
你离我远一点
How’ll it look in your report?
你的报告写出来会是什么样子
It’ll look like justice.
会像正义得到伸张
That’s what the man got.
这正是那个男人的下场
Justice.
接受正义的制裁
You don’t know the meaning of the word.
你根本不知道正义两个字是什么意思
You think it means getting your picture in the paper.
是吗? 你以为你的照片上报才叫做正义吗?
Go after criminals for a change.
你要找 去找坏人的麻烦
Don’t….
别老是找警♥察♥的麻烦
Stensland got what he deserved and so will you.
史丹斯兰他是活该 你也是
Don’t….
别那么冲动 巴德
It’s best to stay away when his blood is up.
他那么冲 你最好是离他远一点
His blood’s always up.
他永远是那么冲的
Perhaps you should stay away from him altogether.
或许你永远都不应该靠近他
Raymond Collins, Ty Jones and Louis Fontaine.
逃犯雷蒙克林斯 泰依琼斯和路易斯方腾
They are considered armed and dangerous.
拥有枪♥械♥极为危险
Repeat. The Nite Owl suspects have escaped.
重复 夜猫子案的嫌犯脱逃了
How’d they get out the window?
他们怎么爬出窗户去的?
They jumped from the 2nd floor.
我们只知道他们从二楼跳下去
Girl said they left her at 12.
医院那个女孩做好笔录了 说他们在十二点丢下她的
They could get to the Nite Owl by 1.
他们很有可能在一点左右到了夜猫子那儿
The question was, where did they get their drugs?
问题是他们那儿弄到毒品的
I haven’t gotten that far yet.
我还没有想到那儿去呢
“Roland Navarette lives on Bunker Hill,
罗兰·那法瑞在木屋街有个据点
runs a hole-up”
各种毒品甚至连红魔鬼都有
Anyone seen Jack Vincennes?
有没有人看见杰克·文生?
Is something up?
有什么事吗?
I need some backup. Go
我需要人支持 走
What? Nothing. Let’s go.
怎么了? 没事 走吧
This should be it.
应该就是这了
Nobody moves!
通通不许动
You’re under arrest.
不要动 你们被捕了
Don’t shoot, man!
不要开枪
Don’t move! Don’t move!
手举起来 别动
There he is.
他来了
You did good, kid.
你表现的很好 孩子
You should’ve seen this place. Blood everywhere.
你应该看看那个地方的到处都是血 像场恶梦
Who would have thought? Shotgun Ed.
真是没想到 散弹艾德!
Yes. Shotgun Ed.
对 散弹艾德
Somebody get him cleaned up.
谁带他去包扎一下吧
Come on.
走吧 孩子
Edmund J. Exley has amassed a brilliant record
埃德蒙艾斯利在洛杉矶警局服务了七年
in his 7 years with the Los Angeles Police Department.
当中表现异常优异
Recently, he evinced spectacular bravery in the line of duty.
最近在执勤的时候更是表现的非常英勇
It is our privilege to present him with our highest honor:
所以我们深感荣幸 能够颁发给他我们的最高荣誉
The Medal of Valor.
勇士奖章
What kind of car was it? It was a Ford.
那是什么车子?
Ford. Are you sure?
福特的 你确定吗?
My husband always drove a Ford.
我先生总是开福特
I know what they look like.
所以我知道福特的样子
Excuse me, ma’am. Just the facts.
对不起夫人 说重点就好了
Light or dark? Light.
是浅色还是暗色的? 浅色的
And that’s really all I remember, Officer.
我真的只记得这些了 警官
Thank you. You’ve been a big help.
谢谢你 你帮了我们大忙
Cut! That’s a print.
卡 拿去冲印吧
Big Jack! He’s back!
大杰克 他回来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!