你说得对,他去看过电影
You were right, Jack. He has been going to the movies.
小子,那连一半都不到
Kid, that ain’t the half of it.
我是阿尔米·阿切德,在纽约为您作现场报导
I’m Army Archerd, and we are live to you from New York.
马上就要世界首映
We’re just moments away from the world premiere
阿诺·施瓦辛格主演的《杰克·斯莱特4》了
of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Jack Slater IV.
观众来看的就是此人
And here’s the man they’ve come to see, folks.
那辆车是不会认错的
There’s no mistaking that car.
他们来了,阿诺·施瓦辛格
Here they are, Arnold Schwarzenegger
还有他可爱的妻子玛丽娅·西丽弗
and his lovely wife, Maria Shriver.
见到你们真好 – 你是杰克·斯莱特的忠实影迷吗?
So good to see you all. – Are you a big-time fan of Jack Slater films?
我已看过…
I’ve enjoyed…
太好看了… 我很喜欢
it was just beautiful… I just loved it.
《国家探寻者》的,别跟他们说话,好吗?
The National Enquirer. Don’t talk to them. Okay?
你好,《时代》周刊的,很好
Hi, how are you? Look, Time magazine. That’s great.
你好
How are you?
记住,别宣传餐厅
Now remember, don’t plug the restaurants.
我很不喜欢你宣传餐厅及健身室,那样很俗
I just hate it when you plug the restaurants or the gyms. It’s so tacky.
他为什么去看电影?
So why was he going to the movies?
找帮手吧
Maybe to get help.
本尼迪克会用那张票干尽坏事
Benedict can do damn near anything with the ticket,
但我们仍然知道他是谁
but we still know who he is.
他要除去我们 – 他不能打败你
So he’s got to take us out. – He can’t get to you.
假设他不用杀我
Suppose he doesn’t have to get to me.
假设他只要杀他
Suppose all he has to do is get to him.
本尼迪克要杀施瓦辛格
Benedict is going to kill Schwarzenegger.
施瓦辛格就是斯莱特
Who’s Schwarzenegger, who’s Slater.
对了
Bingo.
这部电影只杀了很少人
We kill less people in this movie.
这部电影才死了48人
This movie we only killed 48 people
上一部杀了119人
compared to the last one, where we killed 119.
但我想让动作迷们明白我们用最好的故事来弥补
And I want to make sure that the action fans understand we make up for it with a good story,
还有很多的情感、深度、维度…
lot of emotions, depth, dimensions…
今晚有数千人在此等待
There are thousands in attendance here tonight.
全世界有数百万人在收听实况
And millions more are listening to us live around the world.
我要自编自导自演
I’m going to direct it, produce it, and star in it.
他是个成功例子 – 真令人难以置信
Is this guy a success story, or what? – It’s unbelievable.
只有在美国才能发生
Only in America.
或者说只有在好莱坞才行
Well, only in Hollywood, I would say.
说到好莱坞
And talking about Hollywood,
在“好莱坞星球”,我们有些不可思议的大事吧
at Planet Hollywood, we have this incredible memorabilia.
我说…
Yes, I’m telling you…
抱歉,我们正要离开,非常感谢
Excuse us, we’re just gonna get going. Thanks very much.
真是了不起
Absolutely fabulous. I’m telling you.
你令我难为情了#
You embarrassed me, you low-forehead. It was humiliating.
你怎么能那样?
How could you do something like that?
克里斯,快看
Chris, check this out.
那是《杰克·斯莱特3》里的开膛手
Look, it’s the Ripper from Jack Slater III.
好可怕
Scary.
让我们问他一个问题,好吗?
Let’s “axe” him a question, okay?
看看我们能否叫他过来
See if we can get him over here.
看看这里,一个典型的坏蛋
Wow, will you look at this? A method villain.
开膛手,过来这里,你今晚怎会来这儿?
Rip, Rip, come here. What brings you here tonight?
我想…
I…
我要杀人
I thought I might kill someone.
也许你该先杀了你的服装设计
Maybe you should start with your designer.
大家都不想错过,豪华轿车一部部开来
Nobody wants to miss out tonight. The limos just keep coming.
时代广场星光灿烂
The stars are really shining in Times Square.
抱歉,先生,请出示你的邀请卡
Excuse me, sir. Could I see your invitation?
彼得,没关系,他跟我一起的,我是他的经纪人
Pete, it’s okay. He’s with me. I’m his agent.
天啊,汤姆,过来
Jesus Christ, Tom, come here.
天啊,是汤姆·诺南
My goodness, it’s Tom Noonan, of course,
扮演开膛手的演员,他演过…
the actor who played the Ripper. Who plays the Rip…
什么?
What?
你是疯子吗?你想要一辈子都扮演开膛手?
What are you, nuts? You want to play axe killers the rest of your life?
亲爱的,过来
Honey, honey, come here.
我要用经理室十分钟
I’m gonna need the manager’s office for about five, 10 minutes.
抱歉,先生… – 这儿有50元
I’m sorry, sir… – You’re sorry? Here’s 50 bucks.
你有多抱歉?
How sorry are you now?
你对斯莱特所说的美国怎样想?
What do you think Jack Slater says about America?
我想听
I really want to hear it.
我不想听
I don’t really want to hear it.
我不是阿诺的影迷
I’m not really a big fan of Arnold’s…
但她是
but she is, you know.
阿诺令她着迷,我近水楼台而已
Arnold really turns her on and I just want to be there when it happens, that’s all.
好,汤姆,你连道具也带来了,很好
Good, Tom, you got the props, too. That’s terrific.
为何不带烤炉来串烧?
Why don’t you just whip a hibachi out from under your coat there?
评论一定很火,真好
And we could make some shish kebabs for the critics. That’d be good.
幸好我有朋友租礼服
You’re lucky I have a friend who rents tuxedos.
你好,对
Hello. Yeah.
我知道很晚了,告诉他是我
I know it’s late. Tell him it’s me.
尼科尔森在《蝙蝠侠》的首映扮成小丑吗?
Did Nicholson show up to the premiere of Batman dressed as the Joker?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
梅利,替我找你妹夫,好吗?
Hi, Murray, get me your brother-in-law, will you?
有要紧事
Yes, it’s important.
很合身,改个纽扣好多了
It fits nice. Moving the button was a good idea. Just get…
马文
Hey, Marv.
我需要礼服
Yeah, I need a tux.
那是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
看着点!
Watch it!
你是著名动作演员,有何感想?
You’re a big action guy. What do you think about this?
我从不错过首映礼
I would never miss the premiere for a second.
我坐哪儿?
Where am I sitting?
哪儿?我坐哪儿?
Where? Where am I sitting?
有两个包厢
There’s two balconies.
我想你是在上面…
I believe you’re in the upper…
下面包厢
Lower balcony.
好,你留在这儿… – 我知道了,留在这儿
Okay. You stay here… – Yeah, I know. I stay here.
小心点
And be careful.
应该有人查一下另一个包厢
Somebody should be checking that other balcony.
的确!
Definitely!
阿诺!
Arnold,
我们定协议了,对吗?
look. Deal’s done, right?
什么? – 斯莱特5的原声专辑
What? – Slater V, the soundtrack.
我会是个混…
I’ll be a son of a…
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!开膛手!他把开膛手带来了!
Jack! It’s the Ripper! He’s brought back the Ripper!
杰克!本尼迪克把开膛手带来了!
Jack, Benedict’s brought back the Ripper!
大家趴下!立即!
Everybody down! Now!
放开我!
Get off me!
放开我
Get the hell off me.
公♥司♥方面该在准备用替身的时候告诉我
The studio should let me know when they’re planning a stunt.
你是最像的替身
You know, you are the best celebrity look-alike I’ve ever seen.
为什么不?
Why not?
如果你到了洛杉矶
Hey, if you get to Los Angeles,
给我办公室打电♥话♥
call my office.
我们可以去你的购物中心开张…
We can get you shopping centre openings…
我不喜欢你,懂吗?
Look, I don’t really like you. All right?
你只带给我痛苦
You’ve brought me nothing but pain.
杰克!救命!
Jack, help!
看见有人出来吗?
Did anyone come out of here?
看见有人出来吗?
Did you see anyone come out here?
见过一个拿着斧头的疯子吗?
Did you see a crazy guy with an axe coming out of here?
没有
No, no. I didn’t.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
怎么那么久?
What kept you?
你没事吧,丹尼?
Are you all right, Danny?
是,没事
Yes… Yes, sir.
我想改变,杰克
You know, I tried to change, Jack.
我想做他叫我做的,可是…
I really tried to do what he told me to do, but…
我不断记起往事
you know, I kept hearing that old music.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!