那就是我怎样知道你来了,杰克
That’s how I knew you’d come here, Jack.
放下枪
Now, lose the piece.

There.
是你我之间的事
It’s now between you and me,
放那孩子走
so let the boy go.
我们做过这一幕,对吧?
Hey, we’ve played this number before, haven’t we, Jack?
接着怎样?
Let’s see, what comes next?
你抛下枪,对吗?
You throw the gun away, right?
我们已做了…
We did that part and…
然后你叫我…
And then you tell me to…
放走那孩子,然后…
let the kid go and…
我觉得闷,跳到结尾吧
I’m getting bored. Why don’t we just skip to the end?
来吧,杰克!
Come on, Jack! Come on.
这里,杰克,来啊
Over here, right here, Jack. Come on. Right here.
来吧,杰克!这里
Come on, Jack! Let’s go, man. Come here, Jack. Come on, Jack.
来啊,我们打啊,杰克
Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. Let’s do it, Jack.
我会回来的!
I’ll be back!
你当然会
The hell you will.
杰克!
Jack!
丹尼? – 杰克,救我!
Danny? – Jack, please!
丹尼!
Danny!
丹尼!我就来!
Danny! I’ll be right there.
我来了!别放手!
I’m coming! Hang on!
别放手
Just hang on now.
杰克,救我!
Jack, help!
别放手,丹尼!我就来
Hold on, Danny! I’ll be right there.
我来了
I’m coming.
杰克,快!
Jack, hurry!
坚持住,丹尼,别往下看!
Hold on, Danny, and don’t look down!
天啊,别让他死了
Oh, God, please, don’t let him die.
听着,小子
Now, listen, kid.
抓着我的手,我们离开这儿
You grab my hand, and we get out of here.
我不能,杰克,我会掉下去
I can’t, Jack. We’ll fall.
来吧
Come on, now.
丹尼,相信我
Danny, trust me.
我不行,杰克
I can’t do it, Jack.
听我说,丹尼
Listen to me, Danny. Listen to me.
你用脚稳住自己
You hold on with your feet, with your legs
然后放手,我就可以捉住你
and you let your hands go and I will catch you.
成吗?相信我
Okay? Believe in me.
我会捉到你
I will catch you.
抓住我的手,来吧
Now, get my hand. Let’s go.
来,丹尼
Go for it, now. Come on, Danny.

Yes.
英雄也有个限度
This hero stuff has its limits.
我需要去医院
I need a hospital.
我想我的肩脱臼了
I think my shoulder is out of the socket.
停尸房♥可以吗?
Will the morgue suffice?
趴下,丹尼
Get down, Danny.
投降吧,本尼迪克
Give it up, Benedict.
大堂挤满了警♥察♥
The whole lobby is swarming with cops.
我想我可以避开他们
I think I can manage to avoid them,
避不开的话
but if not,
我有另一个爆♥炸♥性的惊喜送给他们
I’ve another little explosive surprise for them.
先生们,你们既然要死
Gentlemen, since you’re about to die anyway,
我不妨告诉你们整个计划
I may as well tell you the entire plot.
想想那些坏蛋,杰克
Think of villains, Jack.
你要德古拉伯爵?
You want Dracula?
德古拉?
Dracula?
等等
Hang on.
我可以叫他来
I’ll fetch him.
德古拉
Dracula.
或者是金刚
I can get King Kong.
或者是弗雷迪·克鲁格(猛鬼街)
We’ll have a nightmare with Freddy Krueger.
要不还有跟阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的惊喜晚会
Have a surprise party for Adolf Hitler.
汉尼拔·莱克特可以负责食物
Hannibal Lecter can do the catering.
然后我们一起给罗丝玛丽的婴儿洗礼
And then we’ll all have a christening for Rosemary’s baby.
只要我一弹手指,他们就会来
All I have to do is snap my fingers and they’ll be here.
他们会排着队来,知道原因吗?
They’re lining up to get here, and do you know why, Jack?
我该告诉你们吗?
Shall I tell you why?
因为在这个世界
Because here in this world,
坏人会贏
the bad guys can win.
我会想念你的,杰克
I shall miss you, Jack.
天,你犯了一个电影里的毛病
Gee, did you make a movie mistake!
你忘了上子弹
You forgot to reload the damn gun.
不,杰克
No, Jack.
我只是留空了一粒子弹
I just left one chamber empty.
你这混…
Son of a…
我的手臂!你扭断我的手臂!
My arm! You broke my arm!
看,杰克
You see, Jack,
坏人会贏
bad guys can win.
杰克!
Jack!
现在!
Now!
你没下集了
No sequel for you.

The ticket.
带他回家
Take him home.
带他去他只有皮外伤的地方
Take him back to where this is just a flesh wound.
你不明白?
Don’t you understand?
我们要送他回电影中
We got to get him back to the movies.
我说,转过去
I said turn around.
好极了!他们跑掉了
Great! Just great! They always run away.
别死,杰克
Hang on, Jack.
丹尼,你懂驾驶吗?
Danny, do you know how to drive?
当然,我看见过你开车
Sure. I watched you, didn’t I?
让开!
Get out of the way!
尼克,快准备放映机
Nick, fire up the projector. Hurry!
斯莱特要死了 – 怎么回事?
Slater’s dying. – What happened?
你有那票? – 不,但总要试试
You got the ticket? – No, but it’s got to work, anyway. It’s got to!
别死,杰克,你会成功的,这会行得通
Just hold on, Jack. You’ll make it. This is gonna work.
应该是这里,杰克
It’s got to be here, Jack.
拜托,拜托
Please, please.
尼克,快点!门不开
Nick, hurry! The door won’t open.
别担心,孩子
No sweat, kid.
你尽了力
You tried.
应该是这里
It’s got to be here.
顶住…
Just hold…
你去哪儿?
Where do you think you’re going?
退后,你不能带走他
Back off. You can’t have him.
我受够了,先生
I’ve had it up to here with you, Mister.
谁死,谁不死…
Who stays, who goes…
我告诉你,这个不死
Well, I’m telling you this one stays.
我只是好奇
I was only curious.
他不在我的名单上
He’s not on any of my lists.
可你在
Though you are,
丹尼
Daniel.
现在?
Now?

Oh, no.
你做祖父时才死
You die a grandfather.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
帮我们
Help us.
你要送他回去,我知道你能
You got to get him back. You can do it. I know you can.
我不管虚构的命运
I don’t do fiction.
不是我的工作范围
Not my field.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是个很勇敢的年轻人
You are a very brave young man.
可惜,你并不很聪明
Unfortunately, you’re not very bright.
我是你的话…
If I were you…
我会找那张票的另一半
I might be looking for the other half of the ticket.
他们是金色的
They’re all gold.
他们全是金色的
They’re all gold.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!