你不是常想我有更多的朋友吗?
You know how you always say you wished I had more friends?
嗯…
Well…
你好,麦迪根太太
Hello, Mrs Madigan.
阿诺·布劳斯威格
Arnold Braunschweiger.
宝贝,要玩乐吗?
Sweetheart, want to have a party?
你多大年纪?
How old are you?
算了
Forget it.
拿鞋子!取走鞋子!
No, you get the shoes! Take the shoes!
笨蛋,我们没时间,快走!
Come on, we ain’t got time. Come on!
拿他的鞋子?
Take his shoes?
没人叫?
No screams?
没警笛?
No sirens?
对不起!
Excuse me!
对不起
Excuse me!
什么?
Yeah?
抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry to bother you.
你可帮我证明一个理论吗?
I wonder if you’d help me test a theory.
我可以怎样帮你?
Sure. What can I do for you?
这个…
Well…
有人吗?
Hello?
我刚杀了人!我是故意的!
I’ve just shot somebody. I did it on purpose!
我说,我谋杀了个人
I said, I have murdered a man,
我要招认!
and I want to confess!
下面的人闭嘴!
Hey, shut up down there!
我不知该说什么,我觉得难为情
I don’t know what to say. I feel a little shy and embarrassed right now,
但我明白我们之间很相似
but, I mean, I understand that, for some reason, we look alike.
不可能的…
It’s crazy…
你真的像他般单纯,除了双眼
The thing is, you really do look uncannily like him except for one thing, the eyes.
你显然更有智慧
You are obviously much more intelligent.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好,很高兴见到你
Good morning. Good afternoon. Good to see you.
你的鸡蛋要怎样做?
What kind of eggs do you want?
炒蛋,你们整夜没睡?
Scrambled. Have you guys been up all night?
你怎么没说杰克是警探
Why didn’t you tell me that Jack was a cop
和你们整晚在警局里
and why didn’t you tell me you spent the whole night
看嫌疑犯头像?
in a police station looking at mug shots?
你可以打电♥话♥给你妈
You could have taken two minutes to call your mother.
为什么不告诉我你没朋友?
Why didn’t you tell me you had no friends?
午夜去看电影也不告诉你妈?
And what is this business about going to the movies at midnight
你妈会为你担心的
when you knew your mother would be worried?

Mom.
你把他变成个娘娘腔
You turned him into a wimp.
我不觉得
Oh, I think not.
要烤面包吗?
Toast?
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
杰克,你没事吧?
Jack, are you okay?
我们聊过
We talked.
我从来没有试过只是跟女人一起聊
I mean, I never just talked to a woman before.
很纯洁
It’s neat.
纯洁?
Neat?
娘娘腔,下次他们就会谈性了
Wimp. Next, they’ll be talking about sex.
我和杰克今天要出去!我在帮他查案!
Me and Jack are going out today! I’m helping him on a case!

Oh, no.
不,你的通行证今晨4时已过期
Your license to kill expired at 4:00 this morning, young man.
进来吃你的蛋
Get in here and eat some eggs.
妈,我要帮他
Mom, I have to help.
我是唯一证人
I’m the only witness.
就像哈里森·福特那部电影的小孩
You know, like the kid in the movie with Harrison Ford?
那不同
There is no comparison.
我们不是犹太人
We’re not Jewish.
阿美族 – 什么族都好!
Amish. – Whatever-îsh!
艾琳
Irene.
别担心
Don’t worry.
不是难事,本市有八百万人
It won’t be that hard. There are eight million in this city.
而我精于捉人
And I’m very good at catching people.
对!
Yeah!
世界将来会有危险
And the future of the world may be at stake,
或许…
and, and maybe…
可以扭大声一点吗?
Could you turn this up, please?
那是什么?
What’s that?
莫扎特 – 普拉迪斯杀的那个人?
Mozart. – The guy Practice killed?
对,杰克
That’s right, Jack.
你喜欢古典音乐?
You like classical music?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想我会
I think I will.
你告诉了我妈你真正的身份?
You tell my mom who you really were?
对,来自洛杉矶的警探
Yeah, a cop from LA.
我指真正的
I mean, really.
够真的了
Well, real enough.
现在来说
For right now.
你肯定能捉到他?
So you think for sure you’re going to catch him?
我总能捉到坏人
I always catch everybody.
你要从这儿找他?
And you’re going to spot him from up here?
拜托,这是我首次来真正的地方
Hey, give me a break. It’s the first time I’ve been to anyplace real.
而你这张票…
Now, this ticket of yours…
只去过一部电影
It worked in one movie.
本尼迪克会再用它吗?
Does that mean that Benedict could use it again?
你指去其它电影?
You mean on other movies?
他为何要这样做?
Why would he want to do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但这是个开始
But it’s a start.
可能性是无尽的
The possibilities are limitless.
但我意识到撞车之后…
But I realised after the car crash…
我要想有永久的自♥由♥
that the ultimate freedom would always elude me
只要把杰克·斯莱特除掉
until Jack Slater was, and forgive the pun, taken out of the picture.
我想也许你会…
And I thought perhaps you might like to…
乐于帮忙
be inclined to help.
我知道你觉得奇怪和困难
Look, I understand that all this must be strange and difficult for you,
只要你做对了,世界便是你的
but if you do this right, the world is your oyster.
相信我
Trust me.
你可以随心所欲
You can have complete freedom to do whatever you want.
做你从未想过的事
Beyond even your wildest dreams.
而且你再不用回到电影中
And you’ll never have to go back to this film again.
我知道你从未听过这个人
Now I know you’ve never heard of this man,
但他的真名是
but his actual name, believe it or not,
阿诺·施瓦辛格
is Arnold Schwarzenegger.
杰克,本市有一千家电影院
Jack, there’s got to be a thousand theatres in this city
我们已找了五小时
and we’ve been looking for five hours.
我们快捉到他了
We are that close in catching him.
不,杰克,我们快染上肺炎
No, Jack. We’re that close to catching pneumonia.
在我的世界有线索 – 这儿不是你的世界!
Look, in my world, they just leave clues. – But we’re not in your world!
或是他们会来绑♥架♥我
Or they just show up and then kidnap me.
这世界不会有这种事,杰克
That kind of stuff doesn’t happen here, Jack,
这个世界糟透了!
because this world stinks!
人定可以胜天,丹尼
The world is what you make of it, Danny.
你要回家的话,走吧
Now if you want to give up and go home, then go ahead.
你相信电影中的我,却不信现在的我?
You believed in me in the movies. Why not now?
因为在这儿,你只是…
Because here, you’re just…
只是什么?
Just what?
杰克…是他!
Jack… Jack, there he is!
杰克!
Jack!
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
妈的! – 混♥蛋♥!
Damn it! – Hey, you crazy asshole!
杰克,他只是个的士司机!
Jack, he’s just a cabbie!
你看过电影里那些
You’ve seen those movies where they say,
“成全我”或者“我是你最大的噩梦”吧
“Make my day” or “I am your worst nightmare.”
听我说这个,叽里呱啦
Well, listen to this one, rubber baby buggy bumpers.
你不知道我会这样说吧?
Ha! You didn’t know I’m gonna say that, did you?
他去了哪里? – 我怎么会知道?
Where did he go? Talk! – How would I know?
他在后面看报纸
The guy was in the back reading the paper.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!