在他家干掉他
Dump him at his place, huh?
但慢慢地干
But take it easy.
他相信了
He bought it.
他真的以为我和杜维利这老家伙…
He actually believes me and old man Torelli…
在合作
are banding together.
美妙的是,没人知道真♥相♥
Beauty part is, nobody knows different.
直至葬礼之后
Not till after the funeral.
所有人才会知道
Then everybody knows.
所有人都会知道维瓦尔第
Everybody knows Tony Vivaldi
是老大
is number one.
你会有报应的
You are going to pay. Oh, are you going to pay.
是这地址吗?
Are you sure this is the right address?
这不像毒窟
This don’t look like no crack house to me.
你想要一大帮人在草坪上跳舞着
What do you want? Sixty guys dancing on the lawn,
乱扔可♥卡♥因♥?把门踢开吧
throwing cocaine at each other? Just kick the door in.
你们好吗?
What’s up, guys?
安静,这里是毒窟 – 毒窟?
Quiet. This is a drug bust. – A drug bust?
你一定是在开玩笑
You must be joking.
我远房♥表兄弗兰克住在这儿
My second cousin Frank lives in there.
你只会找到阿斯匹灵
The only drugs you’ll find in there are aspirin.
而且你要敢碰那大门,你就得要用到阿斯匹灵
And if you touch that front door, you’re going to need them.
也许搞错了
Maybe there’s been a mistake.
我们收到匿名电♥话♥
We received an anonymous tip.
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克 – 杰克…
Frank. – Jack…
杰克,听我说
Jack, listen to me.
谁干的? – 听我说
Who did this? – Listen to me.
这很重要
This is important.
托尼·维瓦尔第…
Tony Vivaldi…
和杜维利帮…
and the Torelli mob
正在联合
are joining forces.
我不行了
I’m out of here.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克!
Frank!
抱歉,弗兰克
I’m sorry, Frank.
是炸♥弹♥!
It’s a bomb!
他没事,皮外伤
He’s okay. Minor wound.
两个警探都死了
Both cops dead.
还有两天就退休
Two days to retirement.
尼克?
Nick? Hello?
尼克!
Nick!
你究竟是谁?
Who the hell are you?
别开枪,我是丹尼·麦迪根,一个小孩
Don’t shoot me. I’m Danny Madigan, I’m a kid.
你怎会在这儿?
How did you get here?
我不知道“这儿”是哪儿,但我想你也不会想知道
I’m not quite sure where “here” is, sir, but I don’t think you want to know.
闭上眼,伏下,别动
Okay, close your eyes, stay flat and don’t move.
你双手都没控制
You’re driving with no hands.
你以为很容易?得大量练习
You think it’s easy? You have to practise a lot
车多也不行
and never ever do it in heavy traffic.
我用“雪糕”干掉了他
Iced that guy. To “cone” a phrase.
等一下
Wait a minute.
双关语,那声调,摇滚乐
The bad puns, the voice, the hard rock.
是真的
This is happening.
这是真的
This is really happening.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
这不是真的…
Repeat, this is not hap…
噢,不!
Oh, no!
我吐了,抱歉,我以为会死掉
I booted. Sorry. I thought I was going to die.
抱歉令你失望
I’m sorry to disappoint you,
但你要活着享受生活赐予你的一切美好果实
but you’re going to live to enjoy all the glorious fruits life has to offer,
暗疮、刮须
acne, shaving,
早遗
premature ejaculation
还有第一次离婚
and your first divorce.
这情形讨厌吧?
Boy, does this suck weenie or what?
这是电影布景
This is a movie set.
是布景
This is a movie set.
用来换下个镜头
That’s how the scenery changed, right?
要斗大胆,对吗?
You’re going to play chicken, aren’t you?
杰克·斯莱特本色
Just like Jack Slater.
请扣上安全带
Fasten your seat belt, please.
你的手指?
Your fingers?
祝我们好运吧
Cross as many as you can.
我在电影中
I’m in the movie.
真牛,我在电影中!
Holy cow, I’m in the movie!
尼克,胡迪尼没有作假
Nick, Houdini wasn’t faking.
杰克,你看见了吗?
Jack, did you see that?
我去过真的警署
I was just in a real police station
这儿好多了
and this is much nicer.
斯莱特!你前妻在二线
Hey, Slater, it’s your ex-wife on two.
别走开
You stay.
她常打来
She’s always calling me.
亲爱的,你好吗?
Hello, sweetheart, how are you?
听见你声音真好
It’s so nice to hear your voice.
奥纳!
Oiler,
你和沃特曼搭档
you’re partnered up with Waterman.
给我个好搭档,长官
Give me a partner, Sarge.

That is right.

Yep.
当然
Of course.
正如你所说
No, just as you say.

Yep.
克劳斯,你和拉比搭档
Krause, you’re teamed up with the rabbi.
对、对、对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对、对、对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
卡内基音乐厅怎么去?
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
普拉迪斯!
Practice!
约翰·普拉迪斯,你这个老混♥蛋♥
John Practice, you old SOB.
你怎么不在华盛顿?
What are you doing away from Washington?
当局认为有蹊跷…
The bureau thinks something strange is going on between…
这是高度机密…
And this is top secret…
我知道,维瓦尔第跟杜维利两帮勾结
I know. The Vivaldi mob is joining forces with the Torellis.
见鬼,杰克,你怎么知道的?
Damn it, Jack, how do you do that?
我又不是整天坐办公室吃甜面圈的人
Well, I’m not parked behind a desk all day eating those doughnuts.
政♥府♥工作可不容易做,我得给华盛顿去个电♥话♥
Those are government doughnuts, my friend. It’s not easy work. I got to call DC.
对你好
Good for you.
小心吧,杰克,他杀了莫扎特
Watch it, Jack. He killed Mozart.
在电影里? – 《莫扎特传》 它贏了八座奥斯卡奖
In a movie? – Amadeus. It won eight Oscars.
我在越南救过他
I saved his life in Nam.
肯定会小心,谢了
I’ll make sure to be on the lookout. Thanks.
别再提电影了!
Now, no more movies!
斯莱特!
Slater!
市政♥府♥的人为你撞机而为难我!
I got the city council chewing my eggs off for that plane you crashed!
市长游♥行♥都让我火烧屁♥股♥了
I got the mayor scheduling parades, up my Lincoln tunnel
你还在沙滩上做蠢事!
for that stunt you pulled on the beach!
大家都想知道是怎么回事!
Everybody wants to know, what it is, what it ain’t and what it will be!
你明白我的话吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我只是执行任务
I’m just doing my job.
你令我们部门臭名远播
You’ve given this department the worst reputation in the country.
贸易署对你很反感
Now I’ve got the Chamber of Commerce doing cartwheels in my cocoa factory.
雷克里夫,你跟动画猫搭档
Radcliff, you’re pulling duty with the animated cat.

Hiya, toots.
要跟我一起洗个澡吗?
I’m getting a flea bath later. Join me?
你要是再敢碰我,毛球…
You touch me again, fur ball…
等等!我可以证明这是部电影
Wait! I can prove this is a movie.
你究竟是谁?
Who the hell are you, kid?
看,那是只卡♥通♥猫
Look out there, there’s a cartoon cat.
他应该回来上班了
He’s supposed to be back on duty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!