毁灭
Not to be.
整个上午?
The whole morning?
他不在
He wasn’t.
不,我说:“他不在”,他今天没上学
No, I said, “He wasn’t.” He wasn’t at school today.
他病得像只可怜的小羔羊
He’s sick as a lamb, poor dog.
告诉我你早上八点半后干了什么
Regale me with the story of your life starting this morning, 8:30, first period,
说得合情合理点
American history and make this really good.
例如“我逃学去捐肾”之类的
I mean something along the lines of, “I cut so I could donate a kidney.”
你又去看电影了,对吗?
You were at the movies again, weren’t you?
那老疯子是帮凶
And that crazy old guy is an accessory.
尼克不是疯子 – 见鬼,丹尼!
Nick’s not crazy. – Damn it, Danny!
今天,我对校长说了谎
You know, I’m in there, lying to a principal,
我还是家长会成员
me, a charter member of the PTA.
为了什么?为了让你去看电影吗?
And what for? So you can go to the movies?
对不起
Sorry.
这一切都不是我选择的,不是我选择的
I didn’t choose any of this. I didn’t choose it.
我并没有说 “管他的”
I didn’t say, “Hey, what the hell,
“我并不想40岁前做寡妇的”
“let me see what it would be like to be a widow before I’m 40, give that a try.”
我知道
I know that.
抱抱我
Give me a hug.
我不会再逃学了 – 保证
I won’t cut again. – Let me hear the “p” word on that.
保证 – 好吧
Promise. – All right.
天啊!我迟了
Oh, Jesus! I’m late.
我要上班了
I got to get to work. All right.
我一关门就把门锁好,好吗?
Lock the top lock the minute I close the door, okay?
谁来也别开门
And do not open this door for anyone.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
她打电♥话♥把母亲叫来,她们想要做点什么
She called her mother in and they’re trying to do something about it.
麦片里有虫,我等不到新的…
They had cereal bugs. I can’t wait to see the new…
…持续成为大问题
continue to be a big problem…
常来这儿?
Come here often?
朗莱斯的理由
Ron Rice for one reason.
你在吃什么?
What you eating?
没什么,蛆
Nothing, maggots.
你一个人?快走!
You alone? Okay. Move it!
把自己铐在水管上
Do yourself to the drain.
好家伙
Tough guy-
快啊,我帮帮你吧
Do it. I’ll make it easier for you.
来呀
Go ahead.
打我啊
Do it.
你们怎么回事?什么值钱东西也没有
What is it with you? You got junk!
没珠宝,没录像机
No jewellery, no VCR.
一部价值20块钱的破电视
A shit TV that will get me 20 bucks.
去钓鱼吧,朋友
Go fish, amigo.
记住,你妈说立即回家
Remember now, your mom says you’re to go straight home.
她下班后就回去 – 是,先生
She’ll be there when the shift is over. – Yes, sir.
我们找到那家伙会通知你
If we find the guy, I’ll give you a call.
尼克!
Nick!
尼克!
Nick!

Come on.
我刚想不等你了 – 抱歉
I about gave up on you. – Sorry.
如何?
What do you think?
我从未见过你这样
Well, I’ve never seen anything like it.
太窄了吗?
It’s not too tight, is it?
不,这是…
No, no. It’s…
是… 风格
It’s the style.
我一直想当魔术师
I always wanted to be a magician,
但我的手太小
but my hands, they were just too tiny.
我爸是这儿的会计,他帮我弄到这份工作
My father, he was bookkeeper here and he got me my first job.
领位员
Usher.
这里以前是歌♥剧院
It was still a vaudeville house.
后来我成为放映员
Then I worked myself up to projectionist.
尽管不算什么
It’s not much,
但总算是娱乐业
but it’s still show biz.
可以放映了吗?
So… ls the print ready to roll?
等一下,年轻人
Just a minute, young man.
我们忘了什么吗?
Aren’t we forgetting something?

A ticket.
看电影得要有电影票
You got to have a ticket, Danny, to see a movie,
我正好有一张
and have I got just the one.
我像你这么大的时候
See, when I was about your age,
哈利·胡迪尼在这里演出过
Harry Houdini played this theatre
我爸带我去后台见他
and my pop took me backstage to see him after the show.
胡迪尼做了一个这样的动作
And he made a gesture, Houdini did. Like this.
突然手上多了这个
And all of a sudden, this was in his hand.
他小声地对我说:
And he said to me, he whispered, he said,
“这是有魔力的票”
“This is a magic ticket.”
“印度最好的魔术师给我的”
“It was given to me by the best magician in India,”
“是西♥藏♥最好的魔术师给他的”
“and it was given to him by the best magician in Tibet.”
“这是到另一个世界的通行证”
“It’s a passport to another world.”
“它曾经是我的,现在是你的了”
“It was mine, and now it’s yours.”
现在是你的了
And now it’s yours.
它可以怎样?
What does it do, Nick?
我没勇气去知道
I never had the courage to find out.
我拥有它多年,我想过试试
I had the ticket for years and I wanted to try,
但我怕它行不通
but I guess I was afraid it wouldn’t work.
我像你这么大的时候,哈利·胡迪尼就像是一个神
See, when I was your age, Houdini was like a god to me.
他要是作假呢?
But what if he was faking?
不过
And then again,
要是真的能行呢?
what if it did work?
是啊,要是真的能行呢?
Yeah, Well, what if it did?
胡迪尼还告诉我
Well, Houdini said something else to me.
他说:
He said,
“这张票子有自己的意志”
“This ticket has a mind of its own.”
“它做…”
“It does…
“它自己想做的事情”
what it wants to do.”
那常会令我有点紧张
And that always made me just a little edgy.
我想只有一个方法去知道
Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out, then, right?
请保留票根
Please retain your stub, sir.
我们看看斯莱特这次能否得胜吧
Shall we see if Mr Slater wins this time?
杰克·斯莱特不能输!
Jack Slater can’t lose!
从未试过,永远不会
Never has, never will.
弗兰克
Oh, Frankie.
弗兰克
Frank. Frankie.
弗兰克,为何总要侮辱我?
Frankie, why you keep on with the insults?
我没有侮辱过你,维瓦尔第先生
I would never insult you, Mr Vivaldi.
谎言…
When you lie,
就是侮辱
that’s an insult.
我知道你是杰克·斯莱特的远房♥表兄
I know you’re Jack Slater’s favourite second cousin in the whole world.
你们常一起谈天
You all the time talk to each other.
我要知道斯莱特知道些什么
I got to know what Slater knows,
你会告诉我,对吗?
and you are going to tell me, huh?
他知道我和杜维利帮已签署了秘密协定
Does he know that my mob and Torelli’s mob have just signed a secret pact
控制…
to control…
南加州的所有毒品吗?
To control all the drugs in Southern California?
我们只谈枪膛速度
We mostly talk muzzle velocities.
枪♥械♥
Guns.
这是本尼迪克先生
Meet Mr Benedict.
真正的杀手
The genuine article.
你最好相信这点
And, you’d better believe it.
有时,他杀人会喜欢停下来
Sometimes, he likes to bake while he’s shooting people.
我要说的是…
What I’m saying is
本尼迪克可以把你像垃圾般处置
Mr Benedict can take you out as easy as cake.
西西里笨蛋
Pie, you Sicilian schmuck.
这个人…
The man…
是…
is…
外科医生
a surgeon.
你要我叫他…
You want me to make him…
替你施手术吗?
operate on you?
我发誓,我不知道
I swear, I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!