我想你们都已经到了吧
Uh, I guess all you guys are already there.
我真想快点见到你和大家
Anyways, I really look forward to seeing you and everybody else.
都快等不及了 爱你 拜拜
I can’t wait. Love you. Bye-bye.
你好 我是Harvey Shine
Hi, it’s Harvey Shine here.
我只想确认下Mike周一会去混音室
Just want to confirm that Mike is going to be in the mix Monday.
我的手♥机♥一直开着
And I’m reachable by my cellphone.
你也许在文件里会找到号♥码 不过以防万一
You probably have the number on file, but just in case,
我号♥码是917-384-5368
it’s 917-384-5368.
可能需要输国家代码 你就先拨044
You may need an international code, so, you know, I think you have to dial 044,
可能是这个吧 我不确定
or maybe, uh, not sure.
也许是011 你先拨44 再拨1 再拨917
It could be 011. You can try 44 then 1 and then 917.
不管啦 044啊 44啊 011啊
Whatever it is, whether it’s 044 or 44 or 011,
之后 你再拨1…
after that, you may have to put a 1 be–
喂?
( beep ) – Hello?
你好
Hi.
我是来参加婚礼的 应该有给我留房♥间
I’m with the wedding party. There should be a room for me.
Harvey Shine
Harvey Shine.
是的 我们为您预留了双人间
Yes. We have a double room for you.
好极了 其他客人都来了吧?
Good. Is everyone else checked in?
我不确定 先生
I’m not sure, Sir.
我女儿… Susan Shine?
My daughter — Susan Shine?
她也许已经换了姓氏Wright… Susan Wright
She may already be going by the name Wright — Susan Wright.
W-R-I-G-H-T
W-R-l-G-H-T.
没有 先生 没有这名字
No, sir. No one of that name.
先生 522号♥房♥
Sir, Room 522.
( window clicking )
不是吧
Oh, boy.
( cellphone ringing )
喂?
Hello?
好啊 Susie
Hi, Susie.
我到了 你在哪? 大家都去哪了?
I’m here. Where are you? Where is everybody?
我没想到
Oh. I didn’t realize.
我以为原计划是大家都待在一块呢
I thought the plan was for everybody to stay together.
不 我只是不确定 我…
No. I just wasn’t sure. I–
没有… 我不知道是让我一人留在这里
No. I just– I didn’t know I was gonna be here by myself.
我以为…
I thought that–
你妈妈已经给你们租好地方了吧?
Anyway, so, your mom, she rented a house for all of you, huh?
得啦 我都多大的人了
Oh, come on. I’m a big boy.
我在这里很开心 这里很舒服
I’m happy here. It’s very cozy.
对 我有地址
Yes, I have the address.
好 我也爱你 到时见
Yeah. I love you, too. I’ll see you there.
( cellphone ringing )
喂 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
你穿着什么衣服呢?
What are you wearing?
紫色粗布衣 – 不是吧你
Purple dungarees. – Oh, you’re not.
没有啦 我穿的是迷你裙配抹胸
No, not really. I’m wearing a miniskirt and a boob tube.
最近这个又流行了呢 – 又说傻话
They’re totally back in. – Oh, you’re just being silly.
( laughs )
我说 你别紧张 做好自己就行
Now, don’t be nervous. Just be yourself.
好 谢谢你的谆谆教导
Yes, thanks for the advice.
对了 我在想 去希腊好不好哟?
Oh, listen. I’ve been thinking about Greece.
好 我们晚点再聊吧?
Yeah. Okay. Well, can we talk about that later?
行吧 再见!
All right. Bye!

Bye.
Kate – 嗨
Kate. – Ah.
对不起 对不起 非常抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I’m so sorry.
别告诉我是你母亲… – 没错
Don’t tell me your mother– – Yeah.
是给我的吧?
Is that mine?
干杯 老天啊
Cheers. Thank God. Oh.
她…
She’s, um–
她满脑子想着咱那波兰邻居 成天吃烧烤的那位
She’s just on about some Pole living next to her who’s barbecuing a lot.
很可疑哇 – 她也这么想
Oh, very suspicious. – Well, that’s what she thinks.
他们来了
Well, they’re here.
好的 – 他在吧台那边
Okay. – He’s at the bar.
很帅的小伙 非常爱说话
Very nice fella. Very chatty.
嗯 – 是我喜欢的类型
Okay. – I like him. I like him.
Matt来啦 – 你好
There’s Matt. – Hey.
嗨 Matt
( chuckles ) Hi, Matt.
你好吗? – 我很好 你好吗?
How are you? – I’m well. How are you?
我很好 – Kate 这位是Simon
I’m good, too. – Kate, this is Simon.
你好 – 你好 见到你很高兴
How do you do? – Hi. Nice to meet you.
你是做办公用品的?
So you’re in stationery?
我做IT 搞计算机的
Um, I’m I.T. – – computing.
你跟我说是做文具的! – 哦!
You told me it was stationery. – Oh!
我没有 – 你说过 亲爱的
No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did, love.
也会牵涉到一些文具方面的工作
Well, there’s a bit of stationery involved.
不过大多数是计算机
Mainly computing, though. ( laughs )
那就不是做文具的咯 – 坐下来说话
So not stationery. – Let’s sit down.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
抱歉 Matt 刚才我…
Sorry, Matt. It’s just that l–
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
大家干杯
Cheers, lads.

Hmm.
该死
Shit.
对 我… 我昨晚才下的飞机
Yeah, I just– I just got off the plane last night.
( people talking )
嗨 Harvey! – 嘿 Scott
Hey, Harvey! – Hey. Scott.
Harvey 你来啦 – Scott 你好吗?
Harvey, you made it. – Scott, how are you, man?
嘿 你好哇
Hey, whoa. What’s up?
这位是Susan的父亲… Harvey… Harvey Shine
This is Susan’s father– Harvey — Harvey Shine.
这是Josh Hillman 和我的伴郎… Pete Turner
This is Josh Hillman and my best man– Pete Turner.
大家都好吧? – 我们很好 你怎么样 Harvey?
How you guys doing? – Good. How you doing, Harvey?
还不错 – 见到你真高兴
Great. – Yeah, it’s great to see you.
我也是 事情忙得差不多了吧?
Yeah, you too. How you holding up?
很顺利 我真等不及要娶Susie了
Great, great. Can’t wait to marry Susie, really.
她来了吗? – 在那边
Is she here? – Oh, she’s in there.
看见你她会很兴奋的
She’ll be thrilled you’re here.
我这就去找她 – 好
I’ll just go and find her. – Yeah.
我去接下电♥话♥
( cellphone rings ) – Ooh. I got to take this.
去接吧
Grab that phone.
喂?
Hello?
是 我是Harvey
Yeah, it’s Harvey.
不 不… 这不行
No no no no, that’s not right.
我得到场 得见到Mike
I need this. I need Mike.
不行 我两周前跟他说好了 我预约了他
No. I told him two weeks ago. I booked him.
什么?
What?
不 可我…
No, but l–
听着 让他打给我 好吧?
Look, just tell him to call me, okay? It’s–
我跟他约好了!
I booked him!
晚点再打给你
Uh, I’ll talk to you later.
抱歉 总有事打扰
I’m sorry. It’s always something.
没关系
Sure. Yeah.
你做哪行的 Harvey?
So, what’s your field, Harvey?
我从事音乐行业
Well, I’m in the music business.
哦 具体是做什么?
Oh, wow. Doing what?
像是电视啊 幕后制♥作♥啊 广♥告♥啊…
You know, TV, background, commercials.
酷毙了 是什么类型的? – 就是广♥告♥
Cool. What kind of stuff? – Commercials.
听上去能赚不少钱啊 – 能是能
Sounds profitable. – Yeah, it can be.
那么 你们…在Scott手下做事?
So, you guys– you work for Scott?
是和Scott一起工作
We work with Scott.
做什么生意 石油? – 对啊…
And what is that, oil? – Yeah, it’s–
那也很赚钱啊
Well, that can be profitable.
是有赚钱的机会哈
Has its moments.
那好 我该去找我女儿了
Yeah, okay. I think I should just look for my daughter.
当然可以 见到你很高兴 我们进去再谈
Absolutely. Hey, nice to meet you. We’ll see you in there.
一会见 – 好的
Talk to you later. – Yeah, sure.
他年纪比我小
He’s got to be younger than me. – ( cellphone ringing )
他年轻 精力充沛啊
Well, look, he’s young. He’ll have plenty of energy.
他人不错 可是很抢手的啊 – 你咋啥话都说啊
( laughs )
– He’s lovely. Big hands on him. – You’ll just say anything.
不…别接电♥话♥
No, it’s not– don’t answer that phone call.
我还是要接
I’ve got to answer it.
Kate 是你妈妈 你是知道的
Kate, it’s your mom. You know it’s your mom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!